sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6588|InGerLand
this is not a rant or anything, i just noticed that the billboards with the slightly humourous adverts to see 'berlin in flames' and stuff have started changing
here's one i noticed and it makes me wonder, do i get the money for real?
https://i13.tinypic.com/2v9udfn.jpg
anyone seen any others?
Zukabazuka
+23|6655
Why would we get the money? DICE is gonna use that money to run the servers because BF2 cost alot to keep up. Now we might get new maps and a new gamemode for free so it have its good side.

I still havn't seen any ads so not complaining
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619
Is this a serious question?
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6588|InGerLand

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

the first question no hence the wink face, the second question yes
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6386|Norway | Unkown
Post about him has been posted before. And he is not on top anymore..
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6588|InGerLand

Zukabazuka wrote:

Why would we get the money? DICE is gonna use that money to run the servers because BF2 cost alot to keep up. Now we might get new maps and a new gamemode for free so it have its good side.

i meant the reward money shown in the advert, but it doesn't really matter i wasn't being all that serious (unless there is money in which case i'm tighter than my dad's wallet)
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

I was talking about both. Had you searched you would have found atleast 3 threads on this topic
Zukabazuka
+23|6655
Nah its more of a joke, look at the amount money you would get, 2142
DestinedTConquer
[sec8] Member
+12|6625|Netherlands
nice screen
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6588|InGerLand
i did search and all i found was topics on people being annoyed at the adverts when they hadn't been put in yet, i didn't come across anything about that advert
SAF.Skellen
+4|6324
I cant say I've ever stopped to admire the scenery to be honest, I'm too busy trying to dodge to Titan Gun bombs, Walkers MiniGuns, Tanks Cannons and various bullets/laser beams/granades that are coming my way.
AnaalDuck
Lfc Are Crap
+14|6447|Liverpool, England
I saw that board ages ago and i think its only on Verdun.

What happend the that simon moon guy:?
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6321
i dont mind the ads, just think if the ads are making EA money then they will do everything they can to get more players to play and stay playing... like making more maps and game upgrades... the ads have a bright side... plus i dont mind them... IMO

BTW i end up watching more ads during a football game... so wtf i dont care... at least they dont make you watch the ads for like 30 seconds after every game... so stop bitching...
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK

Zukabazuka wrote:

Did you even look at the picture he posted!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK

IsaacLeavitt wrote:

i dont mind the ads, just think if the ads are making EA money then they will do everything they can to get more players to play and stay playing... like making more maps and game upgrades... the ads have a bright side... plus i dont mind them... IMO

BTW i end up watching more ads during a football game... so wtf i dont care... at least they dont make you watch the ads for like 30 seconds after every game... so stop bitching...
He isnt bitching you ignoramus. Man people in this thread have been stupid fucks so far.
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6321

Vilham wrote:

IsaacLeavitt wrote:

He isnt bitching you ignoramus. Man people in this thread have been stupid fucks so far.
lol but i have heard lots of other ppl. bitching, heck this one guy even posted on how to disable the ads... get a grip dude...ppl. have been spying on you forever... get over it..
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK

IsaacLeavitt wrote:

Vilham wrote:

IsaacLeavitt wrote:

lol but i have heard lots of other ppl. bitching, heck this one guy even posted on how to disable the ads... get a grip dude...ppl. have been spying on you forever... get over it..
He quite clearly ISNT bitching here... so your point is? I rarely if ever bitch about ppls bitching but so far in this post nearly everyone has got the wrong end of the stick and have posted stupid and irrelivent things.
zeidmaan
+234|6385|Vienna

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY, PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGGAR ON TOP READ THE DAMN POSTS BEFORE REPLYING.

Dude was just sharing a funny picture he saw in game. Its a wanted poster with a reward for a guy (SimonMoon) most of us know about. There was no god damned bitching about anything. Its just interesting thats all. Jeez.

Vilham FTW !!!!

Last edited by zeidmaan (2006-12-07 10:05:47)

Magius5.0
+106|6351|UMass Amherst
By the way, I found out what happened to SimonMoon, he's like 900th now, source: http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … ;Profiles=

Definitely not on my ultimate 'kill on sight' list...I think I'd be worthy of that considering the hell I cause the enemy team at times (capping back points, being sneaky and stuff).  But yeah, enough about me: who do YOU think deserves a poster like this?
zeidmaan
+234|6385|Vienna

That "skunk" guy because he seems to be an asshole
jugobeer
+18|6424
The poster is cool!

I'm pretty sure EA will surprise us more than once with those board
Entertayner
+826|6540

That one has been there for ages.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6665|UK
https://hypeiv.flatsoda.com/images/captain.jpg
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6588|InGerLand
*sigh* no it wasn't a bitch, and whilst you might have seen it before i hadn't nor had a seen a post on it before or got one through searching.
and no one has mentioned any others they have seen...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard