RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51

Scr0k wrote:

When you jihad someone on your bike with firecrackers...

Not that i've done that or anything.
Whaha! That one is just hilarious..
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6703
- Teabagging your sleeping family/girly-lady.....

Obviously no one does that...
siciliano732
+202|6649|New York
aight...this one just happened this morning actually....and i dont even play bf2 that much...but actually it is more associated with a topic of "How you know your on bf2s.com too much"....

I was in class and we were giving final presentations, my group went earlier in the week so i was just doing evaluations.  My prof has us do peer/group evaluations.  ANYWAY....im doing this crap and one of the questions i need to answer is "did anyone in particular stick out in the group" my responses was:

"Matt...he really knew what he was talking about and had relevant fact to support his key points throughout his slides.  He also did not focus on what was one the screen...." yadda yadda you get the point....

....at the end....i put a "+1" lol!

I just looked at the sheet after i did it and just burst out laughin....UNBELIEVABLE!
Stags
+26|6657

sfarrar33 wrote:

...crushed by a leg of coke cans.
-you start to do product placement in your own posts.
...oh wait...s**t...
roflmao

~When walking down the street and you see people emerge from a building you assume they glitched through the wall.  Same goes for people entering a building you assume they're glitching through the wall.

~When you have nothing better to do but post here between classes.
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6419|Florida
-While sitting watching the news, you come across a news item on the middle east and think you hear in  the background whalaanujiihada (enemy forces spotted). Then take cover behind the couch.
-You walk down the street and look for a pair of legs sticking out of the wall ready to blast them with your SRAW.
-You walk down the street and look up at the buildings and think to yourself...hmmm that would make a great sniper spot.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6776|EUR
Some of these are just poor
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6376|Inside the AR Rockets.
You keep a collection of dogtags with you so you can give people one when they come in contact with you.
When you start saving up warm things for the future, so you can live up north and avoid the war altogether!
adam1503
+85|6389|Manchester, UK
When you wake up, and the first thing you think is "Right, which kit do I choose today?"
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS
--You start talking with a British accent...even though you're NOT British.
Shit. That's happened to me.

Everyone says I'm british (on ts), but I've never been anywhere near the place!
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6568|NYC / Hamburg

Stags wrote:

~When you have nothing better to do but post here between classes.
between? during! some of my lessons are pretty boring so i post (and sometimes play) during classes
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Stags
+26|6657
I suppose we are lucky in different ways.  My classes are short (50 minutes to 1:15) they're small for the most part.  However, the main factor is my school doesn't have Wifi everywhere yet.

~During the course of the day you wonder why the sky is changing and assume there must be a hack running.
SAF.Skellen
+4|6355
-When you post so much on the BF2s forums in the hopes of padding your Karma level?

This is not meant to be offensive to the topic starter, the topic is actually superb and I'll +1 it.
JP3
+8|6670|Grammar Land

jsnipy wrote:

- You think you hear spawn beacons outside your window.
Actually had that happen while waking up the other day... sad... so sad.
KtotheIMMY
+513|6764

BushViper wrote:

When you are a 4 star general. 
sheesh, what a nub
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

When right before the moment you wake up, you dream ur in a pod crashing to the bed.
Magius5.0
+106|6382|UMass Amherst
You know when you've played BF2142 too much when you expect to deploy a parachute five feet off the ground and land miraculously uninjured.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD

Spark wrote:

The Australian dialect is commonly mistaken for the British dialect by more retarded and un-educated Americans.  I can tell the difference though.
BushViper
macro dolphin flipper / fast loading tank whore
+65|6676

KtotheIMMY wrote:

BushViper wrote:

When you are a 4 star general. 
sheesh, what a nub
dork
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS

_j5689_ wrote:

Spark wrote:

The Australian dialect is commonly mistaken for the British dialect by more retarded and un-educated Americans.  I can tell the difference though.
Yes, but rarely by Australians.

That's where I get worried.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
when you try to pod from your car to your bedroom
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6656|UK
Ya Misses Leaves Ya, Takes The Dogs, And Ya Little Girl Has Grown Tits, And Ya Son Has A Beard
basetballjones
+30|6749
Mine are all BF2, but here:

You find yourself weighing the penalty for teamkilling coworkers for the forklift.

You can dolphin dive in real life..

You bought a grappling hook online, cause you feel weird without one..

You scaled something you shouldn't have with that hook (lololol, honest, I didn't do either of those things!)

You drive a [civilian car].

You have blamed a real life event on hax

Any machine that flies overhead scares the shit out of you.

You finish any given meal with a 3:1 k:d ratio

You tryed to build your own UAV, but settled for rudimentary artillery

You find daily usage of every available commo rose phrase, and mean it!

lmao, I could do this all night.
power9787
+10|6582
what rank are you bushviper on bf2412 and how many points?
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6685|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
When you walk into walmart and see someone with a cut and take metal first aid kits and start chucking em...
when you walk into gandre moutain and run to the back and grab all the boxes of ammo and start throughin em at fucking cum guzzling cat that are running down the street naked with a gun up their ass and 2 dogs following them liking the p nut butter off saquaches ball sack...ok got a little outta control
Fred[OZ75]
Jihad Jeep Driver
+19|6760|Perth, Western Australia
More for BF2

When you watch news reports showing military or militia, you...
A) recognize all the weapons they carry...
B) think you take the lot down with your G3 OR think that's a nice G3 they're carrying

Last edited by Fred[OZ75] (2006-12-07 21:44:58)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard