CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6746
I hate retards that play BF2.

This is one big fucktard: http://bf2s.com/player/Alex33/
He is like that cyhperroofus (sp?) Whomever is better then him. Offend kick votes and other bullshit. I left a nice server which it was nice until he came. he was a commander helping himself only. never spotting anything, no orders, uav and supplies on him, artly where he is going. Plan greedy asshole commander. Freaking more retards on my team didn't want to kick him/munity. He was making kick votes coz i was tryig to munity and kindly explain team why they should page up. I also asked him kindly to resign if he doesn't know how to command. Instead he ended bitching and offending me. He was calling me noob. I told him look as score (I was 1st, I came 1st after the round too but hes majesty of retards stole gold from being greedy) and was saying ahcker (I was freaking defending an outpost only alone. (It was Dragon Valley)

Fuck you fucking fucktards fuckers you ruin the game. Go play CS or Single Players. Better. Go play kid's educational games to learn how to be a proper human not an anamial retard.

*calms down*

Anyone right now wanna play online?!? (BF2 or BF2: SF).

Last edited by CRIMS0N_W0LF (2005-12-27 08:15:18)

psychotoxic187
+11|6716
He plays on our server alot. He has his times, sometimes he's pretty good, and other times it's like he's a totally different person.
RKF77
+1|6757
You're the same guy that intentionally switched teams and followed around someone teamkilling them for an entire round...aren't you?
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6746

RKF77 wrote:

You're the same guy that intentionally switched teams and followed around someone teamkilling them for an entire round...aren't you?
I got 905 tks. Most of them are from fools who step on mines/claymores/hump c4/think grenades are candy.

The only intentional tk i do is to defend myself from some team killing freak or when I see a confirmed hacker.

Don't tell me hackers don't exsists are I posted on forums I know about hacks a lot but i don't use them.

there are hacks that give you x5 health and last time i tked was due to that. they guy took 7 M95 hits in his body to die. 100% hits because I saw him twitch and dust came out. No medics no health packs he was just standing there shooting people and i was to his left.

My intental TKs are against retards or hackers too.
RKF77
+1|6757

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

I got 905 tks. Most of them are from fools who step on mines/claymores/hump c4/think grenades are candy.

The only intentional tk i do is to defend myself from some team killing freak or when I see a confirmed hacker.

Don't tell me hackers don't exsists are I posted on forums I know about hacks a lot but i don't use them.

there are hacks that give you x5 health and last time i tked was due to that. they guy took 7 M95 hits in his body to die. 100% hits because I saw him twitch and dust came out. No medics no health packs he was just standing there shooting people and i was to his left.

My intental TKs are against retards or hackers too.
That ain't what I'm talking about.

Aren't you the same guy that recently intentionally switched teams in order to grief another forum member here by teamkilling him over and over and over and over and over again over the course of a round, on Karkand, I believe?  It's a simple yes or no question.

That was you, wasn't it?
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6746
No it wasn't me I don't know what you talking about. Who is the other forum member?
RKF77
+1|6757

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

No it wasn't me I don't know what you talking about. Who is the other forum member?
Funny...the person in the screenshots that were posted used your exact name in the game.  However, for some reason, the thread that was posted seems to have been deleted...looks like you're lucky on that account.

No biggie, though...others remember it, and the member that posted it is here pretty regularly.  I'm sure he'll still have the screenshots of it.  We'll just wait and see who else remembers the thread, and see if that person sees this thread so you two can discuss it "face-to-face", so to speak.

Damn shame how shit gets deleted around here...    =/
Hyper
Banned
+154|6757
how many confirmed hackers have you come across in game?
and btw
who exactly *confirms* this...you?
ggs mr judge ...jury....looks like the posters here are going to be your executioner.

hang on ill get you a bucket for your head.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6765|Brixham, UK

RKF77 wrote:

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

Funny...the person in the screenshots that were posted used your exact name in the game.  However, for some reason, the thread that was posted seems to have been deleted...looks like you're lucky on that account.

No biggie, though...others remember it, and the member that posted it is here pretty regularly.  I'm sure he'll still have the screenshots of it.  We'll just wait and see who else remembers the thread, and see if that person sees this thread so you two can discuss it "face-to-face", so to speak.

Its a different person.

The TKer was called crimson_wolf, this guy is CRIMSON_W0LF. They are different people, I played the latter the other day and he is a nice guy
divided
Clear!
+3|6779
hi

Last edited by divided (2005-12-27 09:59:18)

CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6746

Hyper wrote:

how many confirmed hackers have you come across in game?
and btw
who exactly *confirms* this...you?
ggs mr judge ...jury....looks like the posters here are going to be your executioner.

hang on ill get you a bucket for your head.
This week I met a guy that did not die from grenades near his foot, he just went like 2 m up from the grounds and some other guy that bunny hopped and was head shotting everyone with m16. I mean headshot at any range.
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6746

DUFFKING wrote:

RKF77 wrote:

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

Its a different person.

The TKer was called crimson_wolf, this guy is CRIMSON_W0LF. They are different people, I played the latter the other day and he is a nice guy
My name contains 0, ZERO not o >_> don't accuse me of something I didn't do :'(
RKF77
+1|6757

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

[My name contains 0, ZERO not o >_> don't accuse me of something I didn't do :'(
Understood, but in the screenshots that were posted, the player used a zero, just like you.

The player nickname "crimson_wolf" doesn't have enough stats to be queried.  The player in the screenshots was a First Sergeant, just like you.  Someone even commented on why you would do something like that as a 1st Sgt., and risk getting a reset with such good stats.

If it wasn't you, but your "ex-clan-member", that's one thing....but it *was* someone playing on your account that did it, I assure you.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6765|Brixham, UK
I'm sure it was a different person. I played uppercase crimson in a few rounds on [PTG] and he was a nice guy.
RKF77
+1|6757

DUFFKING wrote:

I'm sure it was a different person. I played uppercase crimson in a few rounds on [PTG] and he was a nice guy.
Possibly so.  Having never played with him, I can't say.  I just thought it was funny (not to mention hypocritical) that someone that had done what he had supposedly did was complaining about "fucking fucktards".

If it was his "ex-clan-member" that used his account to act like a jackass, then if I were him I'd be having a come-to-Jesus meeting with the guy.  I wish that thread hadn't been deleted...at least he could apologize to the poster that complained about it.
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6746
Anyone knows how I can change password? My  current password is easy to hack ;/

Anyway. I dont know what you are talking about. It was not he real Maltese CW. It was someone else for sure.

When I don't like a server (getting spawn killed etc) I just disconnect and find another server I don't tk. There are 1000s of BF2 servers without SF
wayneakagod
+17|6754
Yes I remember that topic too, and the person was a first sergeant.
Not accusing you by the way, just saying that I remember the topic.
proJect
+0|6703
I hate sour milk! yuck!
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6827|Delaware
Well I don't know about this guy, but Roofus (cypheroofus) is a cool guy. I don't know where any of you get off calling him a fucktard/smacktard/[insert insult here]. Just because he owns his own server? He plays legit. I play on that server every day and whenever he's on there he's a nice guy. You guys are the fucktards if you ask me...
dalfiuss
+1|6837
If I am on a team filled with fucktards I will often be commander the next round and simply artillery my team.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6727

SysTray wrote:

Well I don't know about this guy, but Roofus (cypheroofus) is a cool guy. I don't know where any of you get off calling him a fucktard/smacktard/[insert insult here]. Just because he owns his own server? He plays legit. I play on that server every day and whenever he's on there he's a nice guy. You guys are the fucktards if you ask me...
He's an ass because he kicks the top scorers of the enemy team when his team is losing. I know because i played on his server a few times and experienced this.
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
+55|6765|Campbeltown, Scotland
What is roofus's servers ip adresess coz i've never played on it and want to see whats happening.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6827|Delaware

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

SysTray wrote:

He's an ass because he kicks the top scorers of the enemy team when his team is losing. I know because i played on his server a few times and experienced this.
You come play there again. I've not seen that happen in my days on that server. He does kick to make room for UCS guys, but that's all he kicks for. (unless you merit it obviously)
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6727

SysTray wrote:

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

SysTray wrote:

You come play there again. I've not seen that happen in my days on that server. He does kick to make room for UCS guys, but that's all he kicks for. (unless you merit it obviously)
Well he kicked me twice for no reason and when i joined again i saw that the top scorers of my team were all gone. Needless to say that his team won the round after he kicked the better players.

I don't think i'm keen about playing there again

Last edited by Ub3r-ElitE (2005-12-27 12:48:53)

Schizferatu
+0|6727|West Central Indiana
If I am on a team filled with fucktards I will often be commander the next round and simply artillery my team.
That's just wrong - FUNNY - but wrong - LOL!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard