deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6523
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qwRYrbR998Y
karma to whoever can make out what the fuck he is saying

sounds like he is reatarded and mad LMAO but its so funny

Last edited by deadawakeing (2006-12-06 20:15:01)

Brasso
+1,549|6672

[decreasing in tone] Uhbahbuhduubhauhubhuahbuha.[/decreasing in tone]  Chacaron, charcaron, macaron, chacaron.

I win at this game.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
T0rr3nt
+54|6618|Michigan
old
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6523

T0rr3nt wrote:

old
not for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6572|Sydney, in 1978
what the fuck
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6612|USA
he's a douche.

"im a douche im a douce im im im im a douchey douche douche." "douche douche douche douche douche douche douche"

thats what he's saying.
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6724|England and damn proud
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6642|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
leftoverkiller
+9|6504
oooooooohuuu yehaaaaaa …. sea.. sou.. jhonn macarron.. yeah macarron nooon

Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron , ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, n’ ,, Chacarron, ,, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,,

ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …
ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, n’ ,, Chacarron, ,, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,,

Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron , ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …

aluealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …

Chacarron, Chacarro,, Chacarron, Chacarro,, Chacarron, Chacarro

http://www.leoslyrics.com/listlyrics.ph … dAFgtlo%3D

i cant belive someone had the time to figure this out. even worse i took the time to google it

Last edited by leftoverkiller (2006-12-06 20:26:43)

Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6480|King Of The Islands

The Origin
The Translation

And your [youtube] is missing a www.

Last edited by Cheez (2006-12-06 20:29:14)

My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6642|132 and Bush

It's official, this is the worst song to have stuck in your head. It's only a matter of time before I get pulled by the police singing this in the car. "No sir, I haven't been drinking".
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard