Yes
Yes
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6519

bobroonie.bda wrote:

using unlocks = a bitch move
fixed
if u want a challenge, download bf2pro, and check out bf2pro by spun and swifty. you're ass will be hurting afterwards.
http://www.teamwarfare.net/files/dl/BF2 … -v1.43.exe

Last edited by =]-[f= ig88 (2006-12-06 17:04:41)

acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6690|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
Why do you people bitch about who uses unlocks and who doesn't? We all paid (well, almost all of us, I'd assume) to get BF2 and play it how we want. Why can't people just accept that?
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6588|Reisterstown, MD

Send me 50 dollars and I will play the game the way you want me to.  Otherwise, hush up about people who use unlocks and deal with it like everyone else does.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6679

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

complain about using unlocks = a bitch move
fixed
if u want a challenge, download bf2pro, and check out bf2pro by spun and swifty. you're ass will be hurting afterwards.
http://www.teamwarfare.net/files/dl/BF2 … -v1.43.exe
If your so good you wont notice people using them. If it makes the game  harder because your enemy is using them well then its because you suck. If stock weapons are so much better then the who cares. The fact is all you wanna be leet 1337 pwnzors think your so good but all you do is complain about how you die. Be a man and deal with it. do something about it. Or pussy out and play on servers with out them. there are no rules in public servers so its fair game.

question to you leetzors.

Does using unlocks make the game harder?

If not, then why do you complain about them.

If it does make the game harder, then wouldnt you be more leetzor if you can play on servers with them?

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2006-12-06 18:22:17)

montypythizzle
+21|6600
i dont care if i use the m16 even though i get p00ned by nades.... assault r00ls... and btw

majorassult wrote:

ToXiC888 wrote:

Longbow wrote:

Yes.
Yes
Yes
idfk
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6578|Melbourne, Australia.
Unlocks are ok to use....

...unless its a g36e. that gun shits me up the wall.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6644
Maybe y'all should stop bitching about unlocks and just name some servers.

Seems like the bfpro 1.43 spun and swity would be challenging. I don't know of any constantly challenging regular bf2 io servers although I do like the XSF one normally. If it still exists....
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6385|Vancouver, BC, Canada
BF2Pro - Spun and Swifty
soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6719|oregon

Sgt.Gene wrote:

[GS]ChrONOtriGGeR wrote:

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

rofl yes
either way i can use any gun
Using unlocks is for scrubs.
OhMyFuckingGod....im a fucking scrub....i nvr knew that i was a scrub...but i am....holy shit....its like the time when i first came out of the closet...zomfg
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6618|Gold coast, Aus.

soldevilla13 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

[GS]ChrONOtriGGeR wrote:

either way i can use any gun
OhMyFuckingGod....im a fucking scrub....i nvr knew that i was a scrub...but i am....holy shit....its like the time when i first came out of the closet...zomfg
Unlocks vs non-unlocks

Sgt.Gene no unlocks = KD:R 2 ~

Soldevilla Unlocks = KD:R 0.5

Non unlocks /win
ramsie1
+2|6531|London UK

Hurricane wrote:

The only unlock I find skilless is the G36E. All others take at least a smidgen of skill to use, whereas the G36E is a point-in-general-direction-and-die weapon. I admit I use it, because tbh there's something fun about dropping 4 guys with one clip taking 2 bars of damage.
This whole unlocks thing is just stupid, to me its a way of saying I dont use unlocks so im uber l33t bla bla, competition only allows stock weapons, IF it allowed unlocks I think this whole debate wouldnt even have started. Also the BF2PRO mod, which the REAL UBER expert players use, has given all the assualt rifles better accuracy and less recoil, the M16A2 on the PRO mod IS virtually a G36E, point and click and your bullets will hit the target UNLESS your aim is shit.  Now tell those pros that they are skilless for using their super accurate M16s. the stock assault rifles in BF2 use random deviation so really they suck as probably 30% of killing someone is based on luck. my point is if you aim at someone wrongly with the G36E you will miss, aim your ak101 or m16 wrongly and its still possible you will get a random lucky hit or headshot in some cases.
Zulu_Soldier
+15|6507
WAIB or spun and swifty are tough, and the AK on pro is like a weapon of the gods.
You could always filter IO and unranked and you will find tough servers.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6639|can
The Infantry combat in Bf2pro is way better because it's based on accuracy and speed and not on random hitboxes like regular BF2.
Krysiss
+15|6472|NL
Waib ruless also know as DKE
Sgt.Gene
+215|6761

gene_pool wrote:

soldevilla13 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Unlocks vs non-unlocks

Sgt.Gene no unlocks = KD:R 2 ~

Soldevilla Unlocks = KD:R 0.5

Non unlocks /win
LOL
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6674|Ft. Drum, NY

rambo_killin_SOB wrote:

=KOF= warlord infantry only

nm u dont have any expansions
lmfao, your kidding right??? please tell me your kidding.
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6782|Anaheim, CA

Find any Hostile Faction players and/or Team HOT players and you will be owned . . .
Snipa Fox
+21|6395|Brisbane, Australia
Want a challenge?

Internode QLD #03
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6627|Washington, DC

Snipa Fox wrote:

Want a challenge?

Internode QLD #03
He lives in Canada. Lol.

And to that dude who went on a rant about deviation, I never mentioned anything about BFPro or th eM16. I just said I find the G36E a rather skilless weapon, but I admit that I use it when I feel like killing with ease. Which is what I feel like right now because I'm on the home stretch for having 50K points.
adv3rsary
+28|6713
havent been there in a long time.. not sure if it even exists but i remember some good players on the Digital anarchy (dA) server... though some of the admins were pretty lame and kicking cause they were getting owned
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6703
Just say NO to IO!
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6818|Delaware

[GS]ChrONOtriGGeR wrote:

ToXiC888 wrote:

Lol dude I remember you from H2K.  Definately stop using unlocks before you post that "You own noobs all day."
so now using the l8 are for newbs?
LOL unlocks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard