+2|6393
dam!  i dont even play anymore....  no fun
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6712

heggs wrote:

renejak wrote:

holy shiiiiiiit......now thats a good example not to by 2142 hehehe
yup, don't by 2142. drive by? walk by? by by? or do you mean buy, because you can't spell for shit.
Stop. Grammar time.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6661|Peoria
If anyone pays $15 a month for the "privledge" of seeing exploits first, fine by me. Personally, I like my money to stay right where it is... in my pocket.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6533|Adelaide, South Australia

PspRpg-7 wrote:

heggs wrote:

renejak wrote:

holy shiiiiiiit......now thats a good example not to by 2142 hehehe
yup, don't by 2142. drive by? walk by? by by? or do you mean buy, because you can't spell for shit.
Stop. Grammar time.
https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/Nachtefuchs/hammertimeod7.jpg
Sambuccashake
+126|6625|Sweden
^^

Hahahaha!!!!!
zeidmaan
+234|6429|Vienna

He could play during the "server meintance" when you usualy dont rank up but get the points (lets say he ranks up 5 times).
Than later when he plays he will get a rank for every point.
This happened to me in the "early days" and im sure to most of you aswell. The progress bar for ranks shows, 2500 of 1000 for example.

Or it could be a hack/exploit.
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6709|Vancouver BC Canada
But he starts with the lambert carbine...My guess is he joined a game, his stats didn't load then everytime he gets a point his stats update and he gets a rank.
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6730|MoVal, Southern California
I don't see the logic of it... he damages the AA gun, repairs, steps back, and gets promoted? Has anyone tried this out too? Perhaps some of us can try it to either prove or debunk this exploit. it sure has me puzzled.
Entertayner
+826|6585

Mafia47
+27|6755|Chicago

a_fraudulent_miracle wrote:

I don't see the logic of it... he damages the AA gun, repairs, steps back, and gets promoted? Has anyone tried this out too? Perhaps some of us can try it to either prove or debunk this exploit. it sure has me puzzled.
lol ya i tried it...repaired damaged gun, shot it got -2 for attacking a team gun and left to get in my plane
-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6730
hrmm... some people are stupid enough to pay for ANYTHING.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard