:D
+119|6386|Norway | Unkown
hehe.. Just sweet   Means more armor whoring for me
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6505|Edmonton Alberta

Towelly wrote:

SAF.Phaxe wrote:

I didn't play the beta. How was the Camo like there?
Sweet as hell, IE people didn't just point and go

"Hmm, that shimmering man shaped object over there is someone using camo.... lets shoot him"

As they do currently, it was more like.

"I think I saw something.... hmm where's it gone... *slash* ..... *death*"
maybe i might actually start using the camo then!!  right now its only good against noobs that dont know what they are doing
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6681|Sweden
right now i tend to only use it on Berlin when i need to cross the street as PAC. otherwise you can like see people using it on a distance of 50-60m and that ain´t good..

will be fun to check it out in the new patch.
zeidmaan
+234|6385|Vienna

straz_mataz wrote:

maybe i might actually start using the camo then!!  right now its only good against noobs that dont know what they are doing
And leet mofos like me who have graphic settings on LOW

And I wouldnt get my hopes up about new maps. It seems to early....
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6497|Singapore
Greetings,

We continue our march into the Christmas holiday with more and more happening in the Battlefield Universe. This week we will begin public Beta Testing of the 1.10 update. In this update we are adding server options and a few game play enhancements along with a number of bug fixes. Some of these improvements are:

* Fixed Titan wall exploit - Players will no longer be able to exploit into the corridor wall to unfairly defend their titan.
    * Spectator Functionality - Players will be able to join a server as a spectator.
    * Active Camouflage Update: A bug that caused camouflaged players in medium to long range situations to be more visible than originally intended has been fixed. The IT-33 now functions as it did in the Public Beta. Thanks to former Beta Testers who helped to track down this issue.
    * Takao T20 and P33 Pereira Pistols: The maximum rate of fire has been increased on both the EU and PAC pistols. The pistol bullets' damage over distance has also been tweaked to allow for a slightly larger ideal range. Players should find the handgun's effectiveness as a close range panic weapon to be greatly improved.
    * Master Server Disconnects: We are adding client side enhancements to eliminate Master Server Disconnect Issues.
    * And much more!

-Your DICE Live Team
i dont...feel so good....
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6814|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Are they never gonna improve the TV missiles? They should be instant kill to any other vehicle, if you actually manage to hit something you deserve the kill(s), in BF2 it's 10 times easier to hit and it's a sure kill.
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6546

PBAsydney wrote:

Are they never gonna improve the TV missiles? They should be instant kill to any other vehicle, if you actually manage to hit something you deserve the kill(s), in BF2 it's 10 times easier to hit and it's a sure kill.
Yeah I agree

however recently I've been doing quite well with it.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6707

daffytag wrote:

PBAsydney wrote:

Yeah I agree

In BF2 you can solo and its a one hit kill.
Sydney
2λчиэλ

daffytag wrote:

PBAsydney wrote:

Yeah I agree

Yea me too, that's why I actually want to be able to kill something with it.
zeidmaan
+234|6385|Vienna

TV missle will never get "improved". The main moto of 2142 was to make a game where nothing is too powerfull. Where everything is more balanced. Im not saying that they made a perfectly good job but the 2142s TV missle is better than BF2s.
So stop hoping for it.
And I dont see any mention of accipter drone in patch announcement. Drone surfing etc.
CackNBallz
+45|6713|Toronto, Canada

raxen wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

raxen wrote:

who just said that
Wow, someone got dropped on their head as a baby

PS - sarcasm is not detected on teh interwebs...
i wasent a baby
No. No you "wasent".  You were just born as an adult obtuse retarded miscreant. Is that right, you lazy eyed twat?

If you looked at the Forum hierarchy and better yet, the thread TITLE, you would see:

Index >> Battlefield 2142 >> Beta Testing for the BATTLEFIELD 2142 1.10 update begins.

Oh and how about the the IT-33 active camouflage? Titans? No? Can't see those?

/end asshole mode

I really like that they are improving the pistols. My beloved Pereira will be even more deadly.  I can then finally actively vie for the Expert Pistol Badge, instead of only getting several pistol kills in a round.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6505|Edmonton Alberta
drone surfing is clever.... and the tv missle is fine.... The only theing they need to screw with is the damn overpowering AA emp missles and make active camo a bit more useful..... and hell give the walker 1000 more hitpoints so i never die in it that would be fucking sweet!!!!
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6617|Peoria
...I can see it now

"To save on coding, we have decided than rather than code the camo so that it hides you, now, using active camo will simply remove your player model from the map"

*proceed to glitch into every wall possible*
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
It will be awesome to finally be able to kill with the pistol like I did in BF2.  Hopefully it'll be more like that anyway.  I wish they would take the pause out of the middle of the magazine, that's my main issue.
Sydney
2λчиэλ

zeidmaan wrote:

Im not saying that they made a perfectly good job but the 2142s TV missle is better than BF2s.
Wow, those must be some good shrooms, care to share? The TV missiles are so hard to hit with in BF2142 that if you actually manage to hit with them you god damn well deserve a kill.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6745|EUR
Changes: The IT-3 camo will now just make you win.

Also We at dice have to say something about getting your dog tags because we are trying to relate to you even though we are all shit.

- Dice
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6686|MoVal, Southern California
TV missles in 2142 are Teh uB3r l33t sauc3 FTW!       /lie.

Yeah, if you can manage to hit anything BUT THE GROUND, you deserve the kill, but damn they need to improve the controls on that thing!

yay, improvements on the pistols. I rarely pull them out, even when my primary weapon runs out of ammo, i'll either a)run away like a bitch or b)pull out tha dagger.
zeidmaan
+234|6385|Vienna

PBAsydney wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

Im not saying that they made a perfectly good job but the 2142s TV missle is better than BF2s.
Wow, those must be some good shrooms, care to share? The TV missiles are so hard to hit with in BF2142 that if you actually manage to hit with them you god damn well deserve a kill.
Missunderstanding

I was talking about nothing beeing too powerfull and about improved gameplay, so in that respect I said that TV missle in 2142 is better than BF2s. Meening that its harder to own every moving thing on the map from relative safety (outside the lock on range for example). And one-shot-instant-kill was too much.

/gives shrooms
raxen
Banned
+16|6454

CackNBallz wrote:

raxen wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Wow, someone got dropped on their head as a baby

PS - sarcasm is not detected on teh interwebs...
i wasent a baby
No. No you "wasent".  You were just born as an adult obtuse retarded miscreant. Is that right, you lazy eyed twat?

If you looked at the Forum hierarchy and better yet, the thread TITLE, you would see:

Index >> Battlefield 2142 >> Beta Testing for the BATTLEFIELD 2142 1.10 update begins.

/end asshole mode

I really like that they are improving the pistols. My beloved Pereira will be even more deadly.  I can then finally actively vie for the Expert Pistol Badge, instead of only getting several pistol kills in a round.
what is battlefield though .. i wasent going to hear about that!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439

link52787 wrote:

on paper the bug fix list sounds good but can they actually do it?
not so hostile hotfix spotted.
topthrill05
+125|6548|Rochester NY USA
So can EA even win? They give you free new content and you people bitch, then when they release a hot fix you guys bitch and when they don't release a hot fix for a path you bitch.

What more do you guys want?
Magius5.0
+106|6352|UMass Amherst

topthrill05 wrote:

So can EA even win? They give you free new content and you people bitch, then when they release a hot fix you guys bitch and when they don't release a hot fix for a path you bitch.

What more do you guys want?
So damn true.  They fixed the titan transporter pin glitch; they fixed the titan gun+ammo box glitch.  They tweaked the assault rifles a bit (not that it needed it, I was doing fine).  Now they are fixing the pistols so that they're actually worth using as a last-resort weapon...or a macho weapon (pfft, who needs a sniper rifle?  I'll pistol snipe, a la Halo style).  They are fixing active camo so that I might actually use it...joy. 

Be glad this isn't like BF2, where we had to wait MONTHS for a signficant patch.  They're finally learning how to do proper patching & updating, well better than the past.  Think Valve is any better?  They have super-butt-f***ed Counterstrike Source with the dynamic weapon pricing; every server has that thing turned off, and henceforth broken it.  And I had faith in them for a while too, don't get me wrong, but they made a bad...bad...bad choice.  Shit happens, and people gotta deal with it in their own way.
jamie_v1.1
+35|6473|Leeds, UK

raxen wrote:

CackNBallz wrote:

raxen wrote:

i wasent a baby

/end asshole mode

what is battlefield though .. i wasent going to hear about that!
LOL, omg, with every post you just dig yourself deeper and deeper!.  You make no sense what so ever.  I suggest you stop taking drugs and spend the money you save on taking extra schooling so you can be alittle more normal (if thats possible), and join in with adult conversation.
Godhatch
+5|6580
i was kinnda hoping they'd make it so the titan couldn't move at all, at least until they actually fix that thing coz even now theres tons of lag reports on this forum and i'm one of them
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6322
i really hope there are new maps... i would like a map like Gibraltar with titans all CQC... or have a map that only has 1 titan... the attackers with the titan and the defenders with a power generator inside a building that needs to be destroyed for the attacking team to win ... (kinda like in Star Wars on Hoth)  lol just some ideas..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard