Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6561|Scarborough Yorkshire England
Macd's are strange they never fill you up, make you fart, but as a treat every now and then they taste great(ish)
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6489|Adelaide, South Australia

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

I don't like McDonalds...
QFMFT
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6560|Your attic

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

QFMFT
Quoted for McFlurry Truth?

But yea, McDs' is essentially vile, the "meat" they use for their burgers is air blasted off the carcass after a butcher has had it, but if people want to eat it that's fine by me.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо

Towelly wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

QFMFT
Hell. F**king. no.

Hungry Jacks (Aussie version of Burger King) [Sawnoff-Shotgun] Mc Donalds

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/Nachtefuchs/ronaldgetsshow.gif
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6560|Your attic

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

QFMFT
Hell. F**king. no.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/N … tsshow.gif
Holy fuck that's gotta be the funniest thing I've seen all day... I can't +1 you again though, doing so would cause forum obliteration.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо

Towelly wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Hell. F**king. no.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/N … tsshow.gif
Holy fuck that's gotta be the funniest thing I've seen all day... I can't +1 you again though, doing so would cause forum obliteration.
Don't i have the record of you wanting to give me three of your coveted "Daily +1's" in one day?

i'm just happy i'm making people laugh, AND screwing over Macca's at the same time!
Darky
Hi..
+71|6531|Here.

Towelly wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

QFMFT

But yea, McDs' is essentially vile, the "meat" they use for their burgers is air blasted off the carcass after a butcher has had it, but if people want to eat it that's fine by me.
Havent you seen the advert? Their meat patties are made from 100% export quality beef! ¬_¬
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6589|Manitowoc, WI

gene_pool wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

You're all fat.
Nup, 43 KG's.

Large cheesburger meal with a sprite *drool* i was gonna have that tonight but saw a nice looking Chinese restaurant and went there instead. Got a free calendar with it too.
Uh, unless I have my conversions wrong, 43KG equals roughly 95 pounds which is EXTREMELY light.  I don't think you're 43KG
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I LIKE ALL OF Mac'd stuff but much prefer Burker King.  I dont need fast food to make me fart I have a wind problem.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK
Maccy Dees is rough.
explosivo
Banned
+262|6613
i like the little packets of salt
bobby177
+129|6443|Texas.. getting out asap
I work at McDonalds and I don't see why all the people are ragging on it. Sure, it makes you fat but so does all fast food. They didn't get your order right? speak the fuck up and slow down.

Back on topic - My favorite thing is a McRib no pickles or onions and extra sauce, a McChicken only chicken and mayonnaise and bread, 2 apple pies, and a chocolate shake
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6519|Southeastern USA
oddly enough, when the weather gets cold, i get cravings for mcd's hot fudge sundaes with nuts
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6709|Comber, Northern Ireland
wow u guys in the US have way more than we actually have...like wots a MCRib?
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6800|USA! USA! USA!
A McRib is a seasonal type thing that they bring in and then take it away...  then they bring it back... then they take it away...  then they made a Simpsons episode where Homer followed it around the country so he wouldn't have to go without.

Airblast the meat off the bone?  I want one of those...  I don't really care where the meat comes from...  I've eaten worse things.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard