Wisher1981
+1|6756|SWEDEN
im so tired of all u bitches bitching... the game is ok as it is...

all people do is bitch... waaahhhh the heli is to good... waaaahhh the tank is to good... waaaahhh he jumped and shoot me... waaahhhh waahhh wahhh im a little noob as bitch and i suck... waaahhh waaahhh the only reasons why i suck is because people jump around and throw c4.. wahh waaahhh its never going to stop... after they fuck up with this patch... do u think its going to improve... ???

All u damn whores go to hell.. u are destroying the game...

If u think like this...
-hmm maybe i can go around the enemy and out-flank him... that would be cool...
-woow look i can throw C4 and detonate it very fast...
-woow i can jump and throw granades longer...
-o geee a guy that can realy fly a chopper... wee pwnd everybody

this is not cheating this is being creative... U FUCKERS!!!!!

And why bitch about bunny-hopping... ??? 9 times of 10 they die anyways... jump jump... RATATATAT dead...
stop bitcing

All efforts should go to fix glitches and improve gameplay... maybe a new map or two... but no... the little nagging bitches destroy it...

Granted the new patch has a few good improvements... but... they could be more... and maybe a map for bf2:sf.. with actuall plaines.. (airplaine ribbon)

all i want to say is... thank u every little bad newb out there with the currage to complain about how u get pwnd all the time... u are going to destroy bf2.. (if i se u on the street i will think easy knife-kill... choopp)

BF2... R.I.P
Riot.JumPeR
+0|6784
amen to that bro
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

Sorry. That was one of the most LUDICROUS, ILLEGIBLE posts I've read in my fucking life. Sure I get your gist, but save us the fucking sound effects, get a spell check.

Ratatatat dead. The last time I heard THAT was when I was in primary school.

People are going to bitch constantly, there's nothing you can do about it, live with it. If we all complained about the complainers, the list will never end and we'll all be here cussing till the end of time. Let it slide. Move on.
YitEarp
+1|6726
what a suprise the guy whos whining like a bitch in heat about others crying about his precious armor is a colossal armor whore.

nice .72 infantry k/d kid, no wonder you want them to add planes to SF, so you can finally get some kills.  somehow i doubt youre an expert on killing bunnyhoppers unless youre in a tank.

All efforts should go to fix glitches and improve gameplay...
bunnyhopping/sprint exploit/etc being fixed will improve gameplay and fix glitches, stfu.

it doesnt take getting owned all the time to realize that there are some gameplay balance issues that need rectifying, if you werent so blinded by self-interest youd realize that.  beyond gameplay balance theres also the issue of game immersion which people hopping around like jackrabbits shooting nade launchers at their own feet is ruining.

EA realizes this, a lot of the players realize this, but you refuse to aknowledge it because you abuse it. if you really think that if players didnt complain about these issues that EA would toss in some new maps because they had less work to do youre completely deluded.

if the new patch kills the game for you, good.  because its obvious you cant handle not having the cheap/easy ways to get kills be as effective.  for many others its a vast improvement, cutting down on the asshats like yourself.
A=10
+-2|6788|U.K DURHAM
i think the next patch will help sort out this game and yes some guys do moan over stupid ass things like bunny boys they might just watch to much water ship down. for you that dont know what it is google it you will know what i mean then. any way i must say some cry way to much about this game if some play as a team more then you might start to see just how good this damn game realy is. hell i hope 1 day they just say sack all this stat crap roll on desert conflict is all i can say roll on mofos.
YitEarp
+1|6726
wow thats almost as illegible as the original post hehe, im too lazy to google your obscure saying.

but yeah some folks do complain too much, i try and have a good time regardless of whatever bugs a game has so long as they arent showstoppers.  the main thing that gets my goat is when people refuse to admit blatant gameplay issues and resort to namecalling others who disagree just because they cant handle the thought of those exploits or whatnot going byebye.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6790|England
And about the AA not being good enough, yesterday I was commanding on ghost town and sat in the mounted AA by the SAS spawn and made a total of 23 kills in one round hitting 2/3 targets in-between commanding.

STOP MOANING ABOUT AA! all that’s going to happen is eventually EA will make AA guarantee a kill for every time you shoot it and nobody will use any aircraft, will be like when they ruined the Blackhawk, now nobody uses that.

AA is fine and people need to stop moaning about it and learn how to use it. and i wont be reading this thread again so your wasting your time flaming me.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6743|In your head
OMG! I am laughing so fucking hard at this little 10 yr. old. He is complaing about people bitching....and yet he is bitching himself. lmfao!! Oh man anyone else find this just as funny?
YitEarp
+1|6726
i wouldnt be opposed to AA being more effective vs. airplanes, but choppers arent that hard to hit with it usually.

ghost town is super easy map for AA tho, lots of choppers, almost no cover for them behind mountains or whatnot, craploads of stingers/tunguskas.
Wisher1981
+1|6756|SWEDEN

YitEarp wrote:

what a suprise the guy whos whining like a bitch in heat about others crying about his precious armor is a colossal armor whore.

nice .72 infantry k/d kid, no wonder you want them to add planes to SF, so you can finally get some kills.  somehow i doubt youre an expert on killing bunnyhoppers unless youre in a tank.

All efforts should go to fix glitches and improve gameplay...
bunnyhopping/sprint exploit/etc being fixed will improve gameplay and fix glitches, stfu.

it doesnt take getting owned all the time to realize that there are some gameplay balance issues that need rectifying, if you werent so blinded by self-interest youd realize that.  beyond gameplay balance theres also the issue of game immersion which people hopping around like jackrabbits shooting nade launchers at their own feet is ruining.

EA realizes this, a lot of the players realize this, but you refuse to aknowledge it because you abuse it. if you really think that if players didnt complain about these issues that EA would toss in some new maps because they had less work to do youre completely deluded.

if the new patch kills the game for you, good.  because its obvious you cant handle not having the cheap/easy ways to get kills be as effective.  for many others its a vast improvement, cutting down on the asshats like yourself.
Hey ... just because i like the vehicles im a little whore right.. lets take them away.. its so unfair...

Ohhh i have a bad k/d ratio.. se me whining about it??? im no pro.. im a newb..  i have never played a game like this before... closest is Cs .. and that SUX compared to bf2

im a little kid.. ohh dont be so mean..
my spelling sucks.. so?? im from sweden...  try spelling perfectly in a language thats not your own...

JUST SO U KNOW IM 24!!! I HAVE 2 KIDS ... 1 four year old and one thats 5 months...

Hmm am i complaining about people bitching... well yeah... im sick of it... and yes.. i shouldnt make a post bitching about people bitching...

and no i dont want them to take a way my precious armour.. if this was a cs crap game i wouldnt have bought it ... whats so hard to understand...

My illspelled point was....
DONT RUIN THE GAME!!!!

it wont be ruined after this patch, so dont worry... maybe after 2 or 3 patches more... when the heli has 1 missil.... armour is built of matchsticks... u cant run or jump... people have to se u before u can shoot them.. dont u se my point...

Last edited by Wisher1981 (2005-12-26 16:01:10)

Wisher1981
+1|6756|SWEDEN

ghostgr wrote:

OMG! I am laughing so fucking hard at this little 10 yr. old. He is complaing about people bitching....and yet he is bitching himself. lmfao!! Oh man anyone else find this just as funny?
i find it quite funny ... by the way how old are u... 12???
Every little wanker gets their say... now im saying what i think... if u get pwnd... try to pwn back.. jump if u want ... noob toob if u want... i like the game as it is.. dont want it to be ruined.... is that so evil of me... am i 10 years old because i think the game is fine as it is????

by the way u stupid fuck.... what do u think Wisher1981 stands for... hmm 1981 .. i wonder if this could be the little 10 year olds date of birth.. hmm lets se... 81-82-83-84 dum dum dum... ahhh oh shit ... hes not 10 .. ahhh 24.. after picking out my callculator.. i se now that he is 24... oh shit... he is 12 years older than me...

F U GHOST GRAPE
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6740|Finland
Well said.. And what comes to bunny hoppers, it's easy to kill 'em. Just wait that they land and shoot to their legs with GL and he/she is death. And don't say one word about noob toobing. It's part of the game and you can also use those and if you are not using then it's your problem. I can't understand this all whining, most of those whiners just suck with this game and they try to get some explains for that they sucks. Learn to play this game, everything except cheating and stats padding is allowed for winning matches so try live with it or stop playing this game. I'm one of those bunny hoppers, noob toobers, chopper/tank whores etc, but so what? I can kill other bunny hoppers, noob toobers and chopper/tank whores. Looks like if anybody, and I mean ANYBODY, is good with some vehicle people start think that he/she is some kinda of whore but in fact he/she mostly isn't. This whiners just are too stupid to spawn somewhere else and take AT and destroy that enemy tank/chopper. And mostly if there's good tank/chopper pilot in both team there's no "whoring". So learn to use tank/chopper and go destroy those "whores".
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6729|Germany

@ all of these whiners out there:
Stop crying. Look at me. Yeah, I get shot by tanks, choppers, jets and so on. Some of them kill me 3, 5 or even 10 times in a round and I never start bitching.  I do not say, they are the reason why my stats are so bad. (Maybe they are, but did they do anything wrong?) I laugh about my stats. Stats are nothing compaired with fun and if they are playing fair, the game should be fun.
I look for a vehicle or something like that and try to send them to hell (or better: to their spawnpoints ) before they send me there another time.

Last edited by Mike<Eagle23> (2005-12-26 16:26:43)

YitEarp
+1|6726
i dont give a rat's ass that youre 24.  you can be 60 and still be a immature wiseass.  i figured you were based on your user name, doesnt change the fact im older and certainly wiser than you.  btw, i do spell perfectly in a language not my own, tho my beef with you isnt that you dont speak it perfectly, its that youre raving like a lunatic, half gibberish.

My illspelled point was....
DONT RUIN THE GAME!!!!
dont ruin the game by doing what again?  fixing glitches/exploits/unbalanced gameplay?  yeah thats really gonna suck... moron.

ah yes here are the only listed 'reasons' you gave for being worried that the new patch will kill bf2.

maybe after 2 or 3 patches more... when the heli has 1 missil.... armour is built of matchsticks... u cant run or jump... people have to se u before u can shoot them.. dont u se my point...
so ummm... they havent confirmed whether or not c4/nades will be unable to be used while jumping.  the other 2 'reasons' dont even make any fucking sense.  they arent changing it so u cant flank people, they arent changing it so u cant own in the chopper, theyre just making it so its not balls easy to pwn with a chopper by increasing the effectiveness of what scant AA there is in the game.

your conclusions about the games future uses spurious logic at best, they wont continue to lower the number of missiles on choppers, make armor die in 1-hit from a sraw, eliminate running/jumping altogether(they put in a stamina bar for a reason, but people found away around running out of stamina, its getting fixed). people will have to see you before you can kill them?  where did you even get that from?  stop pulling things out of your ass and using inflammatory rhetoric to try and create a problem where none exists.

Hey ... just because i like the vehicles im a little whore right.. lets take them away.. its so unfair...
i wasnt saying take away vehicles, or even make armor weaker(tanks are dominant on the ground, can dish it out and take a beating irl), i was just pointing out that you like your vehicles crazy strong since its evidently the only way you dont get owned(you have about as much time in armor as you do with all your infantry weapons put together), and thus your rants trying to preserve vehicle dominance in the game(chopper godliness, they can dish it out, but choppers cant take much dmg irl) are very biased.

yes i see your point, your point being that with each patch that balances the gameplay your precious insant pwnage machines are getting more balanced so that not just every noob can get in them and own.  my point is i dont give a rat's ass if youre unhappy, the game is getting better overall, and the cheap tactics are being eliminated/rebalanced since they couldnt do this scale of testing on gameplay mechanics and the abuse thereof b4 release.

Last edited by YitEarp (2005-12-26 17:39:09)

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn
LOL, and I came across Wisher1981 in a server a couple of hours ago. He wos surprisingly quiet though.
Diomed
+1|6701
https://images.despair.com/products/demotivators/stupidity.jpg
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6847

Wisher1981 wrote:

im so tired of all u bitches bitching... the game is ok as it is...

all people do is bitch... waaahhhh the heli is to good... waaaahhh the tank is to good... waaaahhh he jumped and shoot me... waaahhhh waahhh wahhh im a little noob as bitch and i suck... waaahhh waaahhh the only reasons why i suck is because people jump around and throw c4.. wahh waaahhh its never going to stop... after they fuck up with this patch... do u think its going to improve... ???

All u damn whores go to hell.. u are destroying the game...

If u think like this...

this is not cheating this is being creative... U FUCKERS!!!!!

And why bitch about bunny-hopping... ??? 9 times of 10 they die anyways... jump jump... RATATATAT dead...
stop bitcing

All efforts should go to fix glitches and improve gameplay... maybe a new map or two... but no... the little nagging bitches destroy it...

Granted the new patch has a few good improvements... but... they could be more... and maybe a map for bf2:sf.. with actuall plaines.. (airplaine ribbon)

all i want to say is... thank u every little bad newb out there with the currage to complain about how u get pwnd all the time... u are going to destroy bf2.. (if i se u on the street i will think easy knife-kill... choopp)

BF2... R.I.P
That post made the girls on BF2 seem great, it also made me want to kill myself.

Stop the bitching and teach them how to play properly then you dumbshit, peopel always complain and cry and winge when they're getting their asses kicked, maybe helpign them would clear up your headache

...jackass!
Wisher1981
+1|6756|SWEDEN

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

LOL, and I came across Wisher1981 in a server a couple of hours ago. He wos surprisingly quiet though.
Point being??? I was playing medic at that time... finnishing top 1-7 all the time in my team... on 64 player full maps... what did i have to complain about.. i dont bitch in playtime... then i shut the f up... and give it my best.. and no im no pro... IM A NEWB GIVING IT MY BEST....
Wisher1981
+1|6756|SWEDEN
Hmm okay.. didnt mean to put down girls or women... SO FOR THAT I APPOLLOGISE!!!!

YITEARP.. u spell perfectly in a language not your own.... ohh how godly of u... well i dont give a rats ass... i dont .. but u understand me pretty good ...

Well maybe im making a hen of a feather... but i dont want the game to be ruined... and i still think if EA should be working on taking away glitches.. making the game work better .. and making a map or two.. dont care if i have to pay for it...

Now cut the crap... everybody thats hasseling me... u realy think its gonna stop with taking away bunny-hopping... reducing the missiles on the chopper to 8... improving AA ..

All i wanted to say is that i think the game is fine... And i dont go for the easy kills... and so if i did?? is it going to be harder to go for the easy kill with this patch... hmmm no.... i play the way i play... i confess i love the tank... so ??? are tanks a part of the game... hmmm lets se.. yes... ohhh shit they are...

and those things i was saying...

was followed by: this is not cheating this is being creative... U FUCKERS!!!!!

not ohh this is what the patch does...

Balancing gameplay... ohh is that when u can blow choppers with every AA shoot... look at a tank and it goes kabom????? The vehicles once again is the thing that makes this game fun alltogether... go back to cs if u dont like it

Whitegreek: ehhehehe white greek.. ehehehe
Why would i help newbs when im one my self... ?? nobody helps me!!!! i sucked at first... maybe u think i suck still ... but i have improved a lot... and if i see a forum where it says something like... help me knifing people is so hard... i try to give some advice....

its pretty obvious... apart from me making a bo bo and dissrespecting little school girls (for that im sorry once again) that u guys have been pwnd by tanks ... choppers... and bunny-hopping noob-tubing .... its so unfair isnt it...

The game doesnt need balancing... its balanced allready... ??? how can it get more balanced...???? i realy dont get it...

Many people with me think the game is fine.... we disserve to whine back at u numbskulls trying to rip this game apart .. dont we... arent americans for free speech and such???

HAHAHAH Yitearp was toasting my K/d.... ahahahaha 1.22... ahahahahahah ... errrmmm hahahhhahahahahahahhahahahaahhaahhahahhaahahahahahahahahhaahahaahhahaahahaahahahaahhahahaahahhahahahaahhaahahahahahhaahahahahahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa..... and ... HAHA
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn

Wisher1981 wrote:

Hmm okay.. didnt mean to put down girls or women... SO FOR THAT I APPOLLOGISE!!!!

YITEARP.. u spell perfectly in a language not your own.... ohh how godly of u... well i dont give a rats ass... i dont .. but u understand me pretty good ...

Well maybe im making a hen of a feather... but i dont want the game to be ruined... and i still think if EA should be working on taking away glitches.. making the game work better .. and making a map or two.. dont care if i have to pay for it...

Now cut the crap... everybody thats hasseling me... u realy think its gonna stop with taking away bunny-hopping... reducing the missiles on the chopper to 8... improving AA ..

All i wanted to say is that i think the game is fine... And i dont go for the easy kills... and so if i did?? is it going to be harder to go for the easy kill with this patch... hmmm no.... i play the way i play... i confess i love the tank... so ??? are tanks a part of the game... hmmm lets se.. yes... ohhh shit they are...

Balancing gameplay... ohh is that when u can blow choppers with every AA shoot... look at a tank and it goes kabom????? The vehicles once again is the thing that makes this game fun alltogether... go back to cs if u dont like it

Why would i help newbs when im one my self... ?? nobody helps me!!!! i sucked at first... maybe u think i suck still ... but i have improved a lot... and if i see a forum where it says something like... help me knifing people is so hard... i try to give some advice....

its pretty obvious... apart from me making a bo bo and dissrespecting little school girls (for that im sorry once again) that u guys have been pwnd by tanks ... choppers... and bunny-hopping noob-tubing .... its so unfair isnt it...

The game doesnt need balancing... its balanced allready... ??? how can it get more balanced...???? i realy dont get it...

Many people with me think the game is fine.... we disserve to whine back at u numbskulls trying to rip this game apart .. dont we... arent americans for free speech and such???

HAHAHAH Yitearp was toasting my K/d.... ahahahaha 1.22... ahahahahahah ... errrmmm hahahhhahahahahahahhahahahaahhaahhahahhaahahahahahahahahhaahahaahhahaahahaahahahaahhahahaahahhahahahaahhaahahahahahhaahahahahahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa..... and ... HAHA
Sounds like a bad case of Tourette's Syndrome to me. Anyone here think the same?

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2005-12-26 22:20:01)

Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6847

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Wisher1981 wrote:

Sounds like a bad case of Tourette's Syndrome to me. Anyone here think the same?
Nah it's just sand in his vagina...

and simply Wisher, shuttup judging from the 1981 I'd say your about 9 years older than me but your acting 10 years younger than me.

My advice, shut and fuck up and stop bitching, if you don't like girls playing BF2 then obviosuly your gay.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield
Wow...Just Wow..

If you like the game, deal with it, including all the bunnies and other stuff you don't like, there are other games out there.  I also see it going in the wrong direction, but I find myself trying new things to overcome the bunnies and other stuff, thats what you need to do. I really like this game and see nothing wrong with it. IF I did I would play single-player, because there are no bunnies or other crap in the single-player.  < -- Of course I've only played single-player once, so I am not sure...
YitEarp
+1|6726
but u understand me pretty good ...
no not really, i can understand the words, but the overall meaning of half of it is lost, you jump around all over the place like you have ADD man, you gotta finish one thought before typing the next or its just annoying.

obviously it was, but when your post is dedicated to whining about the patch and those things u complained about there are things to be changed in the patch, crazy me for trying to make some fucking sense of that list and assuming you stayed on your own topic... too much to ask i guess from you, ya incomprehensible taint-for-brains.

yes thats right wisher, even being as suicidal as i am(dont give a rats ass about dying, just try and take other with me at least) i still have a higher k/d ratio than you.  i have twice your total kills in infantry alone.   not sure what youre laughing at, not like your stats are better.  wasnt trying to get into a pissing contest about stats with you, you initially mentioned how easy it was to kill bunny hoppers, so i checked your stats and figured you prolly dont have much trouble with em since yer in a tank a ton, but that on the ground you didnt quite break even.  sorry youre so small you feel threatened by that.

anyways, now youre just repeating yourself with the same logic-less drivel you were before so ill refrain from repeating myself in answer.  btw im glad youre impressed with my linguistic skills, since you brought it up that youd like to see us with half as good skills at a foreign language as you have with english and all... dumbass.  at least when i speak spanish i dont sound like a schizophrenic.

bottom line:  you make about half of a valid point in among all those random tangents you rant on.  i understand your concerns, but obviously the folks that make the game and a large portion of the game community feel that its not as balanced as it could be(you saying that was the first time ive ever heard someone say its fine as is).

you may be concerned the game is going to be ruined(by the logic that what they do in this patch theyll do in every patch till everything is weak, what little sense that makes), i am not.

reducing the chopper missile payload will make it so you actually have to aim some instead of just strafing a whole area and getting the occasional kill in the process through as much luck as skill.  fixing bunny hopping/sprint exploiting/john woo diving shooting will go a long way to up the immersion factor of the game and get rid of gameplay exploits EA/dice has taken a position against as an abuse of their system for a long time.  tank hotspots have been a requested feature for a long time.  dont worry, tanks will still easily own, so will choppers.  are you really that afraid of the small amount of work that will be required to adjust?  i doubt the changes are as severe as youre intimating.
SrA_Shady
Slimshady -- The Real Medic
+0|6766|Sumter, South Carolina
NO, ill tell you whats destroying the game you dumb fuck..

--dolphin divers
--bunny hoppers
--noob toobers
--c4 throwers
--apc/tank whoring alleys in karkand
--overall exploiting things in the game because you fucking suck and get cant gets the normal, skilled way

go home dumbass.
alizard
+0|6777
I'd say Wisher has some good points
The game is in need of alot of bug fixing, some minor gameplay tweaks, etc.
I don't  think the answer is turning off the fire capabilty while u jump or go prone. If this happens........
1) no nore diving behind, over or around cover
2) no more throwing grenades on a high roof to clear a sniper's claymore
3) no more chucking AT mines out into the street from behind cover to avoid the tank/ apc killng u
4) no more throwing med/ammo packs at teammates across the line of fire from u
5) no more hopping over an obsticle guns blazing to kill the guy on the other side
  these are just the ones that come to my mind off the bat, and I'm sure if some people would use their heads, there are plenty more bad points to this.
The AA and the air to air missles do need some work, like not choosing a friendly target over an enemy. Which is oh so obvious. Other than that the AA is fine, if people would use it., and use it right.
Of course one guy on AA isn't gonna do crap but die. This is a team game, which people seem to ignore a majority of the time. Plenty of AA on any map I've played. Could maybe have more at main bases. The carrier AA just flat out sucks. There's no need to reduce hit points on air vehicles , except for maybe the Tank vs chopper. I can see that . 2 AA missles take out a plane, 1 tank round takes out a plane, 1 AT rocket takes out a plane. Fighter jet vs another fighter jet's bullets is a different story, or maybe it's the crappy hit boxes, I dunno.
  For all the people that bitch and moan cause they can't do it, try it.... you'd be surprised what a little effort can accomplish. This is why some people are better than others. Creativity and self control is a big player in this also.
   Wisher is right too, look what happened to BFV, Huey's were eventually patched down to one rocket at a time, while the NVA choppers still had 8 at once. Anyone that's gonna take the time to flame him should take the time to think about what he said. If that's beyond you, why even bother in the first place?

Some things that may help the game alot-
   A client side fade/ view distance bar for tags and icons. Couldn't tell ya how many times I've confused an enemy for a friendly because a teammate was standing behind him, on the other side of a building, but yet I see a friendly tag over said enemy's head, so I don't shoot. Also would be good to make the icon  fade bar  seperate from the name tag bar, so u can crank up the icons to avoid friendly mines/clays/ c4  better. While at the same time keeping friendly tags faded to comfortable level for the client. Maybe even friendly tag abbreviations also. Cycle through to see rank only and no name. That would cut down alot of clutter on screen too.
   TK's for commanders should be reimplemented for sure, just need a better warning system for the arty. I myself avoid it mostly, but it can be a pain to keep ur eye on the mini map in a heated battle.
   And for God sake's a good single player/ coop tutorial that actually teaches people how the in game weapons/vehicles/equipment should be used effectivly. I'm so sick of people not thinking about what they are doing. It's not just the kids either. I bet it mostly the 18+ crowd that think they pwn. " Oh LOOK! something moved! Kill it!" ......" WTF u punish me for man" ..........lol, nuckin futz i tell ya. You know who u are, lol.
  Grenade launchers, aka the "noob tube". These definitly need a minimum arming distance or something. Some jerk that can't aim can run up to you, shoot a round at his feet and kill u while he survives to do it to the next guy. Ok, you like this and you think I'm a noob for saying this? Then you should have no problems with c4 chucking( which btw, takes skill ). Seriously though, you can't do this with a hand grenade, c4 or any other explosive. Why just the launcher? nuff said........lol
  And last but not least on my rant
Some F'n lean buttons. Ya know , left and right lean......... I don't understand how this has been looked over once again by an FPS.  The only good example of this would be Joint Ops and DF:X, too bad those games turned out how they did.

Last edited by alizard (2005-12-27 06:36:21)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard