Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6660|Peoria
I've tried hovering over the titan and throwing down a beacon, and neither one wants to give me points. I know I'm over the titan in my transporter, people pod out, land, and no points. Same with Beacon.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6482

I bet that you weren't high enough with the transport.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6660|Peoria
see, I was thinking I was too high. I was at least a hundred feet above the titan. Do they have to land on a certain part of the titan, or can the land anywhere on the titan. because I usually stay above the guns, not the deck.

Last edited by Elamdri (2006-12-05 08:44:10)

arson
+99|6650|New York
They have to land successfully on the Titan for you to get credit.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6660|Peoria
Right, but anywhere on the titan? I mean, do they have to land on the deck? Or can they land up on the top where the AA guns are?
Crispin
+13|6491|Amarillo Tx
Same thing happened to me last night i had at least thirty people spawn in on me and drop to the titan , and it never gave me the pin its the only pin i do not have and i have tried to get it more than once and every time i've counted about 25-30 drops with-in the shields being destroyed.

Last edited by Crispin (2006-12-05 09:25:42)

a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6729|MoVal, Southern California
I was able to get the transporter pin once (legitimately, of course!), but this was before patch 1.05 came out, and it didn't even show up on my awards list. i haven't tried to get it as of late, but when i did try to get it, i noticed that you did have to be at a certain height when people podded from the transport. Next time, try hovering over between the cargo bay and upper decks. Maybe that will register the points towards the pin.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6660|Peoria
K
1MaNArmY
+2|6811
Put a beacon on the cargo deck and see what happens.
Dr_Paulos236
+41|6409|England

1MaNArmY wrote:

Won't work, its just to do with the transporter.

Maybe because of sloppy programming, EA fixed the titan transport exploit by stopping driver ability assists over the titan? I know I haven't got any since the patch....
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6841|Australia
some titans dont give points.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6660|Peoria

Dr_Paulos236 wrote:

1MaNArmY wrote:

Maybe because of sloppy programming, EA fixed the titan transport exploit by stopping driver ability assists over the titan? I know I haven't got any since the patch....
I know, it seems like after 1.05 I haven't gotten any.
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6709|South Africa
Troops must pod out into the "honeycomb" (bottom level, not vent entrance level) area for it to count.

You'll see a "Driver Assis Bonus if you got it right.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6660|Peoria

Phatso wrote:

Troops must pod out into the "honeycomb" (bottom level, not vent entrance level) area for it to count.

You'll see a "Driver Assis Bonus if you got it right.
I was afraid of that...
1MaNArmY
+2|6811

Dr_Paulos236 wrote:

1MaNArmY wrote:

I received 4-5 driver ability points while hovering over the titan within the last 3 days just not enough to receive the troop transporter pin.  I believe it has to do with altitude of the transporter and where your passenger lands on the titan.
James-M-II
+13|6382|ENGLAND

Elamdri wrote:

Dr_Paulos236 wrote:

1MaNArmY wrote:

I know, it seems like after 1.05 I haven't gotten any.
no kidding here but i get them, i never played any previous versions atall so i know no different

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard