Maj.Do
+85|6760|good old CA
Neat beginning you think thats his childhood memory on that one colony
strange shield nade
after placing the helmet on you hear the kid say time to go  : \
are thos brutes?

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.ph … mp;id=2606
list of new one and old trailers and etc

"The hi-res versions of the DOA screenshots featuring a certain female Spartan called Spartan 458. We still, for various reasons, can’t talk about it, but the shots are apparently all over the European websites. We promise we’ll tell you more about that in the future."

"But here’s what I will tell you now. She is indeed a female Spartan called Spartan 458. We’ve seen her in action, and she rocks. It’s hard not to tell you about it. I want to, for example, describe her awesome fighting style, or how detailed the model looks or how cool it is to have a Spartan fighting a Ninja. And no, she doesn’t jiggle. But she does, as I’ve already mentioned, rock.

The weirdest thing about it is seeing a fully animated Spartan without a gun. After a second though, she looks totally natural. Or as natural as a seven foot tall Spartan killing machine can look. And wait until you see her special moves and counters. And yes, we know what her back-story is, because we created it. We’ll tell you about it soon."

Last edited by Maj.Do (2006-12-04 19:45:09)

BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6627|Manitowoc, WI

link wrote:

unauthorized link.
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6634|Quebec city, Canada
hmm cool!

I like the new way that bungie used to make the trailer.
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6440|Washington State, USA
they actually had another company do the CGI...still cool nontheless and i think the opening thing was on Reach which is the planet where the spartans are trained
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6748|Norcal, usa
aww.. man.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6727|Melbourne, Australia
halo is such an overated game... the original was good i realy enjoyed playing co op with my friends and stuffing around but the game just went downhill from there and what kinda person plays fps on a console..

HALF LIFE FOR TEH WIN!
ssj3barua
+55|6697|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.

I.M.I Militant wrote:

A bunch of crap
silence.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6709|MoVal So-Cal

I.M.I Militant wrote:

halo is such an overated game... the original was good i realy enjoyed playing co op with my friends and stuffing around but the game just went downhill from there and what kinda person plays fps on a console..

HALF LIFE FOR TEH WIN!
Uh, half life was an overrated game. HL2, dont even get me started.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6599|Your attic
Unless that "other spartan" stuff is actually confirmed by microsoft/bungie it is more likely that the girl in the video is cortana.

I probobly won't even get to play it until it comes out on PC though, ahh well.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6709|MoVal So-Cal

Maj.Do wrote:

strange shield nade
are thos brutes?

"The hi-res versions of the DOA screenshots featuring a certain female Spartan called Spartan 458. We still, for various reasons, can’t talk about it, but the shots are apparently all over the European websites. We promise we’ll tell you more about that in the future."

"But here’s what I will tell you now. She is indeed a female Spartan called Spartan 458. We’ve seen her in action, and she rocks. It’s hard not to tell you about it. I want to, for example, describe her awesome fighting style, or how detailed the model looks or how cool it is to have a Spartan fighting a Ninja. And no, she doesn’t jiggle. But she does, as I’ve already mentioned, rock.

The weirdest thing about it is seeing a fully animated Spartan without a gun. After a second though, she looks totally natural. Or as natural as a seven foot tall Spartan killing machine can look. And wait until you see her special moves and counters. And yes, we know what her back-story is, because we created it. We’ll tell you about it soon."
The little boy can easily be Spartan 117 (Master Chief, John, whatever you want to call him) and the little girl can easily be Spartan 458, which would be cool, but I still want to know what has happened to the other 5 surviving Spartans (read the books)
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6709|MoVal So-Cal

Towelly wrote:

Unless that "other spartan" stuff is actually confirmed by microsoft/bungie it is more likely that the girl in the video is cortana.

Cortana is a computer program that is made to model after Dr. Hasley (the creator the the SpartanII project)
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6599|Your attic

Pernicious544 wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Cortana is a computer program that is made to model after Dr. Hasley (the creator the the SpartanII project)
Ahh, carry on then.

I knew that there were other spartans still alive but I always thought 117 was the only one capable of active duty with one left in stasis, 2 incapable of active duty and one raising a family on earth.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6709|MoVal So-Cal
If you read the books then you'll find that thwe one "raising a family" is a creation of a comic book guy that made a section in the graphic novel. To put it bluntly; the spartans have no souls, their family is the other spartans and no one else.
Hawk390
+27|6652|Melbourne, Australia
oh man i need a 360 now just to prepare for halo 3. that is one sweet little tralier, teases you. I wanna know how the development of the halo movie is going, and whether its gonna be animated or not. i think if they made real actors instead of animating the movie it would ruin it for every lover of halo.
Home
Section.80
+447|6856|Seattle, Washington, USA

That was pretty sweet.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6699|Devon, England

Maj.Do wrote:

strange shield nade
are thos brutes?

seen the trailer and man it looks great i want to finish the stroy so much, 2 or so years ago i completed halo 2 and i want the full ending now...

Last edited by FFLink13 (2006-12-05 08:34:45)

Rygar
Canucklehead
+69|6654|Nova Scotia

Hawk390 wrote:

oh man i need a 360 now just to prepare for halo 3. that is one sweet little tralier, teases you. I wanna know how the development of the halo movie is going, and whether its gonna be animated or not. i think if they made real actors instead of animating the movie it would ruin it for every lover of halo.
I'm pretty sure it was going to be live action, and as for development, I wouldn't hold my breath
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6774|UK

Pernicious544 wrote:

I.M.I Militant wrote:

HALF LIFE FOR TEH WIN!
Uh, half life was an overrated game. HL2, dont even get me started.
ARE YOU TAKING THE PISS!

Half Life was such an awesome game! HL2 is just as good and Valve has broken the boundries with their games, HL2 physics were incredible and now theres portal.

Halo 1 was good, by good I mean ok not great. Halo 2... nice story and all but the same as all other FPS's.

Last edited by Vilham (2006-12-05 08:55:33)

-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6634|Quebec city, Canada

Hawk390 wrote:

yeah its going to be real actors. Peter Jackson is the producer of the movie and I heared that Samuel L Jackson is going to be Sarge.

About HL and HL2. I dont want to start another debate about this, as there is already one in an old thread, but HL was a good fps, but not exceptionnal, its all about the Quake engine a bit modified in my opinion, including a crossbow placed there so people couldnt state that it was a "noob weapon".

HL2 was only fun because of its graphs and physics.

This is IMO...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard