Yes41%41% - 19
No28%28% - 13
I saw one.21%21% - 10
If George Cloony does, so do I8%8% - 4
Total: 46
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6807
Who Believes in UFOs alien life forms Etc.

I haven't seen anything resembling a UFO. Anyone I have ever met who swears they have seen one was usually in "Jama wear* " or fucked up in general.

I don't think it would preclude your religious beliefs to think in or vast universe there should be other life forms.

Its seems to me the odds are something is out there.

I hope I am dead before they come here and Shake hands.
But what if their Octurians ( Mentioned in  the movie Aliens ) all with beautiful female shapes, and naugty bits! even the males. that would be cool. Maybe they look like Ann Coulter !

* Jamma wear is the Sweatsuit, stretchy pants, one size fits all, often seen on soccer moms or kerry supporters.
Kniero
Banned
+1|6716|AZ
UFOs have been around for millennia. Artistic works dating back to "ages of old" have been known (by some) for their inclusion of such. Aliens exist, of course, but contact between them hinges on "the waiting game", or, suiting that you follow conspiracy, quite possibly the forthrightness of the government.
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

i beleiev in them, but thats the point of this topic? i think it should be moved to Not BF2, Not BF2s forum.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6807

ryan_14 wrote:

i beleiev in them, but thats the point of this topic? i think it should be moved to Not BF2, Not BF2s forum.
just wait till some calls some one else " ignorant " 

also I have  ( Free ) for You an " I Saw a UFO " Tee shirt.

Created right here in Manhattan by my girl friends ki.. Local Artists for just 39.99 shipping.

Wear it proudly at your local Tavran.

one size fits all.

please send cash and sase.
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6723
UFOs, are pretty much known to exist.

Aliens are statistically likely to exist.

Aliens that fly UFOs currently is currently unknown to exist, and statistics are unknown for aliens to be flying interstellar craft. Let alone what physics out there would permit it. Our current models show it would take many, many, years to travel to another star.

I don't know what UFOs are. I would say it is quite too hasty to mark them down as alien craft as they are unknown. We can't say as an example: "hey people saw a UFO here", and "one crashed nearby at here", then you would have a better link between the two, but that has never happened. No evidence exists to the publics knowledge. UFOs could be many things, weather phenomenon, aircraft(the F-117 when in flight, if you look at it right, it looks like it changes shape while its flying), or something completely unrelated but entirely explainable.

Do I believe in them? I wouldn't say there is anything to believe in, Unidentified Flying Objects have been seen for a long time, the only thing that is the problem is nobody has ever been able to identify or explain them.
Home
Section.80
+447|6818|Seattle, Washington, USA

I do think that somewhere in the universe there is alien life.

I do not, however, think that they have ever come to Earth, flown around Earth in a UFO, or crashed on Earth and had their remians hidden by the FBI.
Rosse_modest
+76|6746|Antwerp, Flanders
They ARE the FBI...
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6755|Perth, Western Australia
Im not going to vote for UFOs, but I do believe that **ominous music** there is otehr life in the universe
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6776|The planet Tophet
i just said i saw one for the heck of it but anyway i dont belive in them
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6817|Australia
lol thats what i find funny, aliens who are so smart they made space craft capable of traveling all this way from where ever the hell they are to earth then they crash? sure accidents happen but whats the chances a space craft built by such a superior race would just crash?

we will never know what a UFO is because once we know what it is its no longer unidentified so its not a UFO anymore

i believe in other planets with other life forms.. whos to know they could be dumber than us and we fly to them 1st.. but theres gotta be something out there.. as for them coming to visit us? if they are so smart why would they just fly here then leave?. who knows.. 1 day we will find out..
Kniero
Banned
+1|6716|AZ
Very naive of you to simply shove aside the fact that an alien crash on our planet really has a fair degree of likeliness. You have to take into consideration the fact that their technology can't possibly foresee the way other planetary conditions will affect their spacecraft. Hey, it may be a slim chance, but the chance is there nonetheless.
Home
Section.80

Kniero wrote:

Very naive of you to simply shove aside the fact that an alien crash on our planet really has a fair degree of likeliness. You have to take into consideration the fact that their technology can't possibly foresee the way other planetary conditions will affect their spacecraft. Hey, it may be a slim chance, but the chance is there nonetheless.
Sure, I acknowledge that there is an extremely slim chance of this, but I personally do not believe in it. They built a ship so advanced that it could come all the way to our planet, just to have it crash? And if they know enough about our planet to fly to it multiple times, I think they by now they would have tested our environment and figured out it's elements so that their ships could function in it. So I highly doubt this, almost to the point of shoving it aside, but not completely. There is always that one in a million chance. That same chance that says I'll win the lottery 3 times in a row.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
UFO= unidentify flying objects, thus meaning i think i saw sumthing in the sky, not sure what it is... its a UFO!!! run!!!! aliens!!. thats what ppl thought when they accidently saw the USAF's new prototype UCAV's. "its inhuman flying@!!" that just shows the real munuveralbility of the next gen jets. the closet star to our system, takes 40,000 yrs by the speed of light accourding to sum scientists. so no, aliens are not on earth
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6723

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

UFO= unidentify flying objects, thus meaning i think i saw sumthing in the sky, not sure what it is... its a UFO!!! run!!!! aliens!!. thats what ppl thought when they accidently saw the USAF's new prototype UCAV's. "its inhuman flying@!!" that just shows the real munuveralbility of the next gen jets. the closet star to our system, takes 40,000 yrs by the speed of light accourding to sum scientists. so no, aliens are not on earth
No. the closest star is like 4.2 light years away. So going at the speed of light would take you... 4.2 years to get there.

And there is 20 other stars within 12 lightyears.

Your scientists are smoking crack.
psychotoxic187
+11|6679
The closest star, would be the sun.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6752|The Hague, Holland
They are out there ..
Btw could somebody pass me some info of what exactly AREA51 is? And no, not the game.
I heard they keep aliens and spaceship wreckings there?
TC><Injecter
+4|6798|Berlin, Germany
Serious: There have to be ALIENS!!! The universe is damn big and we can't be the only evolized species!

NOT serious: All the egyptians are aliens! THEY ARE GUAULT (donno how to spell this species from "Star Gate" )

I think Area51 is an area where USA stores paranormal stuff (It was in the first version of Google Earth in the next version it was gone and it was just a white .... hole! SO: USA !!!! There is something important there!!! Dumbasses Its our right to know damnit!)
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6807

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

They are out there ..
Btw could somebody pass me some info of what exactly AREA51 is? And no, not the game.
I heard they keep aliens and spaceship wreckings there?
I park my car there, I got tired of chimps ripping the jumping cat off the hood to make their stupid necklaces.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6776|The planet Tophet

TC><Injecter wrote:

Serious: There have to be ALIENS!!! The universe is damn big and we can't be the only evolized species!

NOT serious: All the egyptians are aliens! THEY ARE GUAULT (donno how to spell this species from &quot;Star Gate&quot; )

I think Area51 is an area where USA stores paranormal stuff (It was in the first version of Google Earth in the next version it was gone and it was just a white .... hole! SO: USA !!!! There is something important there!!! Dumbasses Its our right to know damnit!)
ok area 51 is just GROOM LAKE its an Air Force Base that was made on a lake in the middle of nowhere. if you go to http://www.terraserver.com/special/area51/area51.asp they have pictures and a discription aliens arent real but stealth bombers are
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6711|United States
The size of the Earth compared to all of the Universe is proportional to the size of one microscopic bacteria compared to the Earth.  What that means, is that there is a very big Universe out there.  And if conditions were just right to make life on our planet, would it not be possible that the same conditions are on another planet?
Home
Section.80

*TS*tphai wrote:

ok area 51 is just GROOM LAKE its an Air Force Base that was made on a lake in the middle of nowhere. if you go to http://www.terraserver.com/special/area51/area51.asp they have pictures and a discription aliens arent real but stealth bombers are
Yeah, it's jsut a military base where they develop secret jets and stuff. The aliens and paranormal stuff is just a rumor.
BudRell
+2|6807|Home
UFO means "unidentified flying object" so UFO's are no rumour.
Could we be the only lucky bastards in space ? Is there a reason why there couldn't be other life forms in the universe ?

The size of the Earth compared to all of the Universe is proportional to the size of one microscopic bacteria compared to the Earth.  What that means, is that there is a very big Universe out there.  And if conditions were just right to make life on our planet, would it not be possible that the same conditions are on another planet?
Exactly. We are just so undeveloped to understand and our technology is far too low to give any better view of what is out there.

Hell..it's not long ago (some years) when mentioning the 4th dimension made peeps laugh.
Today, thanks to computers, the 4th dimension has been introduced with graphics output instead of pure matrix procedures. That's one of the new "beginnings".
ronin1942
+-1|6813

freebirdpat wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

No. the closest star is like 4.2 light years away. So going at the speed of light would take you... 4.2 years to get there.

And there is 20 other stars within 12 lightyears.

Your scientists are smoking crack.
wrong again alpha centauri is 1 light year away
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6817|Australia
The speed of light in a vacuum is defined to be exactly 299,792,458 metres per second (or 1,079,252,848.8 km/h, which is approximately 186,282.397 miles per second, or 670,616,629.4 miles per hour)

The distance that light travels in a year is so large that it is a useful unit of distance in astronomy:

* Light Year: the distance that light travels (through a vacuum) in one year (9.46 x 10^17 cm).

* The nearest star (other than the Sun) is 4.3 light years away.

* Our galaxy (the Milky Way) is about 100,000 light years in diameter.

* The distance to the galaxy M87 in the Virgo cluster is 50 million light years.

* The distance to most distant object seen in the universe is about 18 billion light years (18 x 10^9 light years)

lol well there you go this is copied from a few websites and several websites had this same information so i believe it to be 99% correct could still be wrong cause i got it off the net after all
revolution.inc
Pass
+35|6741|Phoenix, Az

Bert10099 wrote:

So far there is no known size of the universe... some say it goes endlessly... so how would you know its the size of one microscopic bacteria?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard