Chef
+2|6640
i have onr to beat them all

playing titan shields are down my team are attackingt the titan.  I am the squad leader and as the titans have not been moved from threre start point i get on it and place a spawn beacon.  any way we are a few assaults  and i am spawning in and unknown to one of my team mates is spawning in 1 sec before me.  you do not have much control of these drop pods so mine landed on his head.  i was laughing said sorry over the mic explained what happened and all i got was page down punishment.  wanker it was an acident so he got kicked from team.

even though i have a funnier story i was on berlin waiting for the walker to pop and someone spawned in waiting for the apc me was a medic and it shoots me down to 10 hp then grabs his medic hub coming to heal me.  I am not a big fan of people padding  to get heal points so i blew his head off.  he forgave me and i told him not to heal pad off me again. he spawns in and tk's me so i punish him and he gets kicked from server hahhaahahahahhahahaha should learn how to heal points the real way and work for them hehehehe i though it was funny

PS anyone know of a coding so i can get my  bf2 and my bf 2142 stats in my sig????????
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6807|Belgium
I got punished for trying to revive someone..
Now ain't that ironic?
I still don't know how the hell I could've TK'd someone..
And the FF was OFF !!!

Last edited by D34TH_D34L3R (2006-12-05 04:45:32)

GorillaTicTacs
+231|6364|Kyiv, Ukraine
The core destruction punish. I hate those. I plant RDX on the core of the Titan, but all the Aholes on my team stay near it. And offcourse i die when the defenders shoot me in the back because i'm playing with myself waiting untill the 'rubbing yourself against the core' is over and i can close the deal.
When i decide not to wait, all te wankers start to boohoo punish me.
That was probably the bloodiest moment of my career trying to get the Titan Destructor Gold.  Two games in a row I got the 3 consoles and then the "problem solver pin" but missed the core destruction by about 10 seconds and then .2 seconds because I was being nice.  3rd game in a row, I got 3 of 4 consoles and the core was at a sliver left...but an entire squad of my own teammates were dancing with it like a bunch of tards.

5 TK's, all punished, and the boot...BUT...my gold badge pops up seconds before I disappear.  So happy now and glad that badge line is DONE.
Nintendogamer
+72|6578|Chelmsford, UK
waiting for people to get in the transport on the titan, get about 3 people on it and no-one else wants a ride, so i start taking off when someone decides he does want a pickup and gets flattoned, i get punished and end up with a score of -4, (i got shot down in the transport soon after) when i respawned on the titan he was waiting as well, so i got in a transport, told him to get in, took off, crashed it into the ground and left.
JohnLeavitt
+16|6434
i was sniping and i went to take a shot at this one enemy sniper, and the moment i fired some dogtag obsessed retard on my team jumps out of no where in front of my target and gets a killed by my bullet... i was like WTF??? ...of course he punished me...
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6706|MoVal, Southern California

sfarrar33 wrote:

Random side note: I noticed that you can parachute on someone and it will actually kill them.
Yes, it does! LOLZ. Quite some time ago, i bailed out of our exploding titan and deployed the parachute, and upon landing, a teammate was standing beneath me and I saw that i had TK'd him by my fall. I said sorry and chuckled afterwards. Luckily, he didn't punish.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard