siciliano732
+202|6646|New York
welp fellas...im feelin the heat from the flames already but thats fine, because i know there is someone out there that has to be atleast able to relate to where im at as of right now.  Today is monday, December 4, 2006...classes finish up here at my college on wed.  Today alone i have a 3 pg, 10 pt font, single spaced paper done on acedemic integrity...a large scale advertising campaign...my portfolio....ALL DUE BY TODAY...im working on the paper now, and have  half a page, as far as the portfolio...i have the supplies to make it...lol...and the ad campaign which is my final project, yea you can just see where this is goin....im not gonna get it done....

so my question to you all....

what should i do?  Do i just get off here and fight the addiction of posting on the bf2s forums?  Do i ask my prof for an extension?  or what?

cuz im losin my mind...FINALS WEEK SUCKS! ESPECIALLY AS A GRADUATING SENIOR!
siciliano732
+202|6646|New York
...see i feel the love already....

/FAIL!

lol...see you guys come mid december when i can play again....
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6637|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
A. Add Bf2s.com to some sort of filter on your comp.....
B. Fight the urge to go on the forums, it's called self restraint
C. Professors usually aren't too happy about pushing back deadlines for a student... since it is your final project, i assume he/she has given you plenty of time to work on this....
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6690|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
I dunno. I just know I typed a 10 page paper on the Siege of Khe Sanh in the past 2 hours, and I have school in 30 minutes.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6589|Scarborough Yorkshire England
The internet
Copy And Paste
change round the sentances so it is not the same as the person you are copying
Take out any big words that you would not normally use.
hey presto 10 000 words in 2 hours
siciliano732
+202|6646|New York

FesterTheMolester wrote:

A. Add Bf2s.com to some sort of filter on your comp.....
B. Fight the urge to go on the forums, it's called self restraint
C. Professors usually aren't too happy about pushing back deadlines for a student... since it is your final project, i assume he/she has given you plenty of time to work on this....
Naa i know, i have plenty of self restraint...thats not the issue...i just have pretty heavy ADD and really struggle with concentrating. lol...i will be aight...i have gotten throught he past 3.5 years of college just fine, this is no different.  I was kinda just makin a joke out of it all.

as far as the time in which i was given the final...i got it a week ago today actually...which really sucks.

Jinto-sk wrote:

The internet
Copy And Paste
change round the sentances so it is not the same as the person you are copying
Take out any big words that you would not normally use.
hey presto 10 000 words in 2 hours
no thanks, and by the way...did I mention my paper was on academic integrity?

Last edited by siciliano732 (2006-12-04 08:23:47)

Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6743|Houston, TX
Oy!  The irony of a cut n paste paper on Academic Integrity.  Could cut it with a butter knife. 

OP:  "Buck up little camper!  Things will be okay!" - Charles De Mar 'Better Off Dead'

KJ
siciliano732
+202|6646|New York

Kung Jew wrote:

Oy!  The irony of a cut n paste paper on Academic Integrity.  Could cut it with a butter knife. 

OP:  "Buck up little camper!  Things will be okay!" - Charles De Mar 'Better Off Dead'

KJ
lol...well played kind sir...touche!
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6647
How about you get off your ass and do it instead of posting here.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6440|Stealth City, UK
Last Thursday evening, I had to do 5 weeks work! Now that may seem impossible, but I did it, this was on Organizational Behaviour and believe me when I tell you that from now on Im doing every piece of work that is set on the day its given!
siciliano732
+202|6646|New York

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

how about i have to sit here and type it anyway so i have to be sitting on my ass...and in fact i am doin it tough guy as we speak...

(a post takes 10-15 seconds)

come on now...lets not be rediculous.  Ive been doin this for years.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

Do i just get off here and fight the addiction of posting on the bf2s forums?

yes.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6637|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
okay.. here is what you need to do... QUIT ANSWERING PEOPLE'S POSTS and DO YOU WORK...

i see that you are still online.... that's not helping anything

RL> Forums.... sometimes
siciliano732
+202|6646|New York

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Last Thursday evening, I had to do 5 weeks work! Now that may seem impossible, but I did it, this was on Organizational Behaviour and believe me when I tell you that from now on Im doing every piece of work that is set on the day its given!
truly not a bad idea at all my friend...i try to, im just taking 19 credits this semester so i really struggle with having time to do something like that because i fail to have alot of free time during the days....

you people need to relax...its like your more stressed about this situation than i am...im logged onto this site all the time, i leave it open...and i have a over a page already...relax...lol....

oh you guys....so silly! lol

Last edited by siciliano732 (2006-12-04 08:40:37)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6647

siciliano732 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

how about i have to sit here and type it anyway so i have to be sitting on my ass...and in fact i am doin it tough guy as we speak...

(a post takes 10-15 seconds)

come on now...lets not be rediculous.  Ive been doin this for years.
Tough guy?? so you post a thread on these forums sounding though you are panicking and are asking for advice. So, I give some and you some and you are stupid enough to reply to me like that.

WOW, you may be sitting there anyway but dont you think that you would get done faster if you focused on the task at hand. Do I even have to tell you how flippant you sound.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6765|Tenn
you said u had half a page when you originally posted. 40 minutes later and your barely over a page?
arson
+99|6634|New York
Go to a private doctor and get a note saying your really sick. then call the professors office and fax the note over. Try for an extension.  This is the only way.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6547|Southeastern USA
fail

and i'm not using nerd speak
Closer-01
+0|6355
I find a twelvepack of beer and a roll of copenhagen makes it all go away. Remember you grades mean crap once you get a job. Have fun and enjoy the time.
SteikeTa
+153|6745|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

Closer-01 wrote:

I find a twelvepack of beer and a roll of copenhagen makes it all go away. Remember you grades mean crap once you get a job. Have fun and enjoy the time.
Ow dude... you obviously do not have the job I have!!!! Trust me, you would not have thought so if you did
Stags
+26|6653
Geez... size 10 font... that seems a bit harsh.  Like 3 pages single-space I can pull off but size 10 font makes it a lot longer than it seems.  Well good luck.  I still have 3 more weeks of until I get to relax.

Just finished a presentation (proposal to build a new theater, detailed as a real one) + essay (6 pages)... that wasn't fun.  So I believe you'll do fine; just remember don't think about time or length just type.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6505
fake your kidnapping and then return in a week saying you escaped an exotic killer who held u hostage in caves, but whilst kidnapping more people, the guy let you work on your assignments.

works every time.
siciliano732
+202|6646|New York

Canadianloser wrote:

fake your kidnapping and then return in a week saying you escaped an exotic killer who held u hostage in caves, but whilst kidnapping more people, the guy let you work on your assignments.

works every time.
for some strange reason...i just find that hard that to believe...but then again, what do i know!
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6476

siciliano732 wrote:

/FAIL!

Do your project in increments. Once you finish a portion you reward yourself by posting or reviewing the forum. Rinse and repeat. I hear you brother. I am going through the same trials now.
siciliano732
+202|6646|New York

ncc6206 wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

/FAIL!

Do your project in increments. Once you finish a portion you reward yourself by posting or reviewing the forum. Rinse and repeat. I hear you brother. I am going through the same trials now.
thank you...i hear that...im on the 3rd page for those of you who care.  Which means....im almost done with the paper...then i will just have to create an advertisement for the new Apple HI-FI by 5:30....the other stuff i will do when i get back from my night class and before 12:00 am when everything is due.  Just a stressful time of the year....but Profs eat it up. lol.....

thanks for carin man...and good luck to you too....just think....one week and we have a month to do nothing but sit around and play bf2...or in my case....work for 50 hours a week so i can make $2500 so i can buy myself a HDTV for my apartment next semester, and thereafter.

Last edited by siciliano732 (2006-12-04 11:41:04)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard