Not
Great success!
+216|6575|Chandler, AZ
It's not like I made it up, it's a totally serial problem, Manbearpig is real! IT ATE MY FRIEND!

Last edited by Not (2006-12-03 22:51:21)

eyesteponbabies
Banned
+13|6429|St.Louis, Missouri
I believe shaq is bigfoot.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6560|Here.
Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6420|San Antonio, TX
I don't want to "not believe" in these things (also ghosts, ETs), but until I see some evidence that they exist I have to count myself as a non-believer.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6679|Disaster Free Zone
Loch Ness monster has been proved to be a hoax, the person who "discovered" it admitted as much. The first and most famous siting was a 4 inch toy boat and the photo was taken by a journalist who gave it to a scientist so it would get more acknowledgment, also most sitings can be explained due to weather patterns and currents know to the loch.

Bigfoot, all though not proved false, it is very unlikely anything could live around humans without any hard evidence. Coincidence that when scientist go looking for it it never ever gets seen yet random people just happen to see it passing by or are all the sitings just made up (or people see something but misinterpret what it is)?

Boarzilla proved true and is the result of cross breeding between wild boar and domesticated pigs combined with food designed to make them grow bigger and much more then a pig needs resulting in massive wild boars. But still the legend was exaggerated by almost 50%.

There's many other unexplained sitings of "weird" animals and Most can be explained by weather conditions or are most likely fabricated. I wont believe any of these claims until scientifically proved.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2006-12-03 23:24:13)

ElMorte[OwP]
Expert Opportunity Misser
+9|6555|Bikini Bottom Germany
You want evidence for Big Foot?

Here it is.

https://www.20min.ch/images/content/3/0/0/30091843/2/1.jpg

Its his human disguise.
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6668|The Netherlands
Loch Ness monster ey?
Well, if any, it should be me
(Funny thing is though that my nick is thought up by using my last name)
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6590|Scarborough Yorkshire England
You guys didn't see bigfoot and the Hendersons

NO I don't believe (sorry Mulder) in Earth phenomina but aliens YES there has to be.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard