Poll

How likely is a world war in the next ten or so years?

Certain14%14% - 18
Highly likely9%9% - 12
Likely7%7% - 9
Possible28%28% - 35
Unlikely14%14% - 18
Highly unlikely12%12% - 15
It won't happen11%11% - 14
Total: 121
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6403|North Carolina
If a World War does occur in the next 10 years it will likely involve Pakistan vs. India or Israel vs. Iran.

I don't think either will happen, but I believe these countries will continue to fight each other on a limited scale.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6483|England

deeznutz1245 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

I don't think China would start a war with us. First, our economies rely heavily on eachother's. Second, it would cause the apocolypse. If anything, I could see China on our side.

The only "world war" I can see happening is a NATO + Israel vs the Middle East scenario.
China already made battle plans to invade the base of okinawa and mainland USA. But China may have a revolution and communism would fall.
There is more than one base on Okinawa: Kadena, Kinser, Courtney, Hansen, Schwaab, NTA, STA, plus several others. I beleive there is 11 total. China would get bitch slapped anyway. Maybe not in Oki, but in mainland USA they would have their asses handed to them.
are you serious do you know how Many soilders china have?
TigerXtrm
Death by Indecency
+51|6366|Netherlands

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

TigerXtrm wrote:

War over resources will most defiantly happen at some point. Resources are getting depleted faster and faster so it's only a matter of time before a disagreement will arise over them. Dunno if it will happen in the next 10 years but I'll tell you this, the minute the oil runs out all hell will break loose.
When oil runs out we will be utilizing alternative energy sources. The technology exists, we just haven't implemented it yet.
I wasn't just talking about energy. We do a LOT more with oil then just produce energy from. Your keyboard, mouse and monitor for instance are all primarily made of plastic which in turn is made from oil. No oil = no plastic = no fancy shizmo!
And don't forget about car fuel, there arn't a whole lot of alternatives to that just yet that are actualy affordable.

Tiger
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6490|Connecticut

LostFate wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

China already made battle plans to invade the base of okinawa and mainland USA. But China may have a revolution and communism would fall.
There is more than one base on Okinawa: Kadena, Kinser, Courtney, Hansen, Schwaab, NTA, STA, plus several others. I beleive there is 11 total. China would get bitch slapped anyway. Maybe not in Oki, but in mainland USA they would have their asses handed to them.
Are you serious?  Do you realize that just over %80 of them are in a reserve status. They are National Guardsmen at best. It is a mandated military service over in China and they are not trained, organized or equiped to a standard even remotely close to the militaries of  the UK, US, Australia or Canada. They are superior only numerically, their technology is probably equal to the countries I just listed, but they have an inferior Navy which is what wins wars. Especially ones sustained thousands of miles away. China would be extremely difficult to invade, but they would get seriosly fucked up if they thought about a war across the water.
Malloy must go
deeznutz1245
+483|6490|Connecticut

Mogura wrote:

well usa is powerfull, need resources, have expansionist politics,.... usa already started war on everybody else
Elaborate?
Malloy must go
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6720|Eastern PA
Unlikely. War is (unlike previously) usually bad for business.
Commie Killer
+192|6385

LostFate wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Anyone who has served in the military and knows anything knows that numbers dont mean shit in modern war.
deeznutz1245
+483|6490|Connecticut

Commie Killer wrote:

LostFate wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Anyone who has served in the military and knows anything knows that numbers dont mean shit in modern war.
Thank you.
Malloy must go
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6589|Scarborough Yorkshire England
Possible
What do you think will happen if UK discovers evidence against Russia in the Dude who just got poisoned (can't spell his name lithanyenko) saga

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard