Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6574|Philadelphia, PA

Kmarion wrote:

Not quite out yet but.. damnnn
another Quake Wars video: Taken from my thread.
[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3443126075578688823&q=Quake+Wars+in-game&hl=en[/google]
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6643|Colorado
Like people have said before me Supreme Commander will be the best RTS ever as it's made by the same creator of Total Annihilation, hands down the best RTS ever.
I'm in the beta now & it's crazy good.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6737|UK

TrollmeaT wrote:

Like people have said before me Supreme Commander will be the best RTS ever as it's made by the same creator of Total Annihilation, hands down the best RTS ever.
I'm in the beta now & it's crazy good.
Im also in the beta, Monkey Lords ftw, Tech 3 art is pretty damn good too, shame it takes 30 mins to build.

lol cybran...
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6671|MoVal So-Cal

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Pernicious544 wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

yes, if you can't get it through your head that HL2 had a breakthrough in gaming graphics then you FAIL!
If you cant get it through your head that Doom 3 had a breakthrough in gaming graphics then you FAIL
i did not know we were talking about doom 3 and i never said that HL2 was the only game that had a breakthrough in graphics. therefore you are a retard.
No you misunderstand me. Listen asshole, HL2 is a game that was over hyped and only has an amazing phsyics engine going for it, you have to be a damn retard not to see that its "breakthrough" graphics where not breakthrough at all, of the two games Doom 3 had more of a breakthrough in graphics technology. You are oficially dumber then a pig if you cannot see that, you blind ass retard.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6626|Brisbane, Australia

stkhoplite wrote:

http://dawnofwar.free.fr/wallpapers/01.jpg
Why does "Suprise! Buttsecks!" Come to mind when I look at that?
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6562|Scarborough Yorkshire England
If you've never played it "Day Of The Tenticle"
old but great
MMORPG's
I loved Star Wars Galaxies
or you could turn to the darkside and try WoW
world of wank
SwampDog
+12|6441|Luton, England
Company of Heroes is one of the best games out there at the moment.  Dawn of War dark crusade is out and looking pretty good and Medieval 2 Total war looks damn good too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard