PspRpg-7
-
+961|6724

Okay, just about any regular BF2 server I get into, I get this message after I painstakingly load. "This server only allows unmodified content, please revert to your previous version and try again" I had just quit a server to check my stats and 10 minutes later, I got that.

1.I've tried reinstalling the 1.12 patch. Nothing.
2.I've tried removing all the patches. Nothing.
3. Just the first patch. Nothing.
4. REINSTALLED!!! Nothing.

Is there a new patch out? Does it make a difference that I can get into the SF servers?
Please help!

-PspRpg
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6796|AUS, Canberra
on thread is enough.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6724

....What?
shikimoribito
+0|6759|México
maybe it was one thread was enough; I've never encountered that message since I bought BF2
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6724

I posted in the wrong section...So I moved it...
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6724

Thanks for all the help, everyone. -.-
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6767|United States
I have the EXACT SAME problem.  I posted about it.  Help me!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6724

Do you have Special Forces?
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6767|United States
Yes.
orangetoejam
+0|6724
dude same thing happens to me.i just got special forces for x-mas,and i instaled it and im about to play it then it says unmodified content.and to revert to the original version of bf2 and so on.so i put in the bf2 disc the original and it still wont work.so i put in special forces and it wont work!!!!and whan i go into a special forces server the game shuts down and starts again already loading but says the server was lost.some1 told me to reinstall the patch and im going to do that and see what happens.then im going to reinstall the game and see what happens.and if that dosent work ill register to ea and have them halp.i think u should do that PSPRPG-7.register to ea and register ur game.its on the back of the special forces book.check it out.
orangetoejam
+0|6724
PSPRPG-7 try to reinstall the patch.but first reinstall sf then reinstall the patch.try it.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6746|The Netherlands
A pal of me got the same message, he erased the bf2 intro movie and the voice overs and now he cant play on some servers saying it only allows unmodified content.

Did u remove the intro movies to speed up loading?
PapaTango69
+1|6816|NoneYA
I had the same problem ,only I inserted REM in front I didnt delete it so I could change it back if it didn't work.
I came up with unmodified only also, so I renamed the intro.bik to intro.backup and it seems to work so far I found this info here at  http://www.tweakguides.com/BF2_1.html

Last edited by PapaTango69 (2005-12-26 14:52:19)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard