Techworld
Banned
+17|6427
something needs to be done about this fkn crap... when it doesnt work it should say so and time out after 30 seconds............. not stay there and be annoying for ageesss.

FIX IT DAMNIT!!!
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6615|Reisterstown, MD

If you put in your user name and password in your game shortcut, you can by pass all of that and go straight to the main menu.
FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6555|Donnacona, Quebec
^It still has to connect you, even if you don't see it.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6550|South Florida

killer21 wrote:

If you put in your user name and password in your game shortcut, you can by pass all of that and go straight to the main menu.
Tell me more
How do i do this.

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2006-12-03 14:26:40)

15 more years! 15 more years!
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6775|Chicago.
Techworld, how many servers do you have as your "favorites"?

I cleared out all mine and saw a significant drop in time to load up. It's at least worth a try.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6605|Melbourne, Australia.

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

killer21 wrote:

Tell me more
How do i do this.
In the BF2 shortcut on your desktop, put this in:

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +restart 1 +playerName -[Silver.Inc* +playerPassword mypasswordhere
+restart 1 means that you skip the movies.
san4
The Mas
+311|6713|NYC, a place to live

Techworld wrote:

something needs to be done about this fkn crap... when it doesnt work it should say so and time out after 30 seconds............. not stay there and be annoying for ageesss.

FIX IT DAMNIT!!!
I agree 100%. It's unbelievable that BF2 hangs when internet access is slow or unavailable. It's a relatively small problem, but still just unbelievable.
ST19AG_WGreymon
+5|6765|Clinton, MD, USA
Try deleting your account and then putting it back in again. This long Connecting to Account Server thing usually happens after applying 3-4 patches. So just re-input your account name and it should be faster.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6550|South Florida

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

killer21 wrote:

Tell me more
How do i do this.
In the BF2 shortcut on your desktop, put this in:

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +restart 1 +playerName -[Silver.Inc* +playerPassword mypasswordhere
+restart 1 means that you skip the movies.
Thanks
I always skipped the movies, by just deleting them in there install folder, but this kicks even more ass

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2006-12-03 22:54:16)

15 more years! 15 more years!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard