Azygos666
+0|6709
Ok, please tell me its just a lag with BFHQ or something but I just finished a nice block of 2 1/2 hours playing with a lovely 7 game winning streak that I was commander for.  Nothing big, but was a good chunk of time.  BFHQ says the last time I played was on the 24th.....my kills are the same..my score is the same...and my wins didnt change.  I know second-hand stat readers like my hypernia sig might take a while to load but BFHQ?
Double checked, the server I was playing on is ranked.
Anyone ever have this happen?
Think its lag?
Or did almost 3 hours just disappear?

-Wolf

Last edited by Azygos666 (2005-12-26 12:22:19)

MURPHY-D.
+0|6705
I just noticed in a round of SF that I was listed as a private and just earned my basic Support badge.
Where did my MSG rank and 556 play hours go?  I share your pain.
KnifeWhore
+1|6754|USA
its fine clam down i will show up it may just be really busy also i had this happen to me i was a priavte in a server did notice till some how i made it up to private first class in one round lol it was a good round but i was like wth im a first sgt. and just blew it off it wont affect your name.
Azygos666
+0|6709
hmmm...hope so as I just ran a single round and it did update (the single round)
still waiting on that other group to show up

-Wolf
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
think tahts bad? i lost 4 hours of gameplay on an EA official server... lost 2 vet badges... vetty commander and vetty medic combat... it just a bitch that it isnt updated
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Azygos666
+0|6709
well its been 48 hours, will avoid playing "EA official Korea" servers for a while
Answeller
Usual Suspect
+16|6699|İstanbul,Türkiye
i feel ya man i lost my expert spec ops badge its just frustrating
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6740|Finland
Well that's happening too often.. Like if you look at my stats you see that I'm played 400 hrs but in fact I'm played BF2 about 600 hrs (in my xfire stats which aren't right either.. maybe 620 hrs or something is right). Sure I'm played clan matches too but that's max 100 hrs, not 200 hrs. So where's that 100 hrs? I'm played only in ranked servers but every hours are not counting. It looks like problem in server. It's same like if you go to some server and you rank and/or unlocks aren't working (which is damn annoying sometimes because those stats won't count while that problem) but when you change server (or come back to that server later) everything is working well again. If it's some problem in server programs hopefully they'll fix it as soon as possible.
0mikr0n
Airborne Clan
+19|6697
I've had this problem before. I earned my Engineer Badge the long hard way. The problem ended up that the server had some kind of stupid error. Some servers' stat reporting systems are broken. The best way to get around it is stop going to the servers in question.
MarkPuppets
+16|6694|from my PC
Same sh!t here. Played for few hours, got some Gold Medals (about 5) but BFHQ shows nothing. During the game, it showed me as PRIVATE (!!!) with No unlocks. Even I re-joined the server, same problem. Others had their rank okay except few of us. Very annoying. I noticed whenever I joined a 64 player server, I am always a private.....any idea why??? Any fix ?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard