Onionpaste
+6|6384
I SWEAR I saw this forum around here somewhere...  Or it was on another site...  But I can't find it now and I want to know how to check the names of people of whom you own dogtags.  So, in other words, you get a list of people that you have owned.  I *know* it's somewhere here on this forum, but I can't find it, after spending about 15 mins searching.  Thanks if you can link the forum or just tell me the answer!

-Onion
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
Search for stablist.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dex Luther
+32|6439|Canukastan
Either in game or on EA's stat page click on "Leaderboards" and then check the "Dogtags" box. It'll give you a list of everyone's dogtags you've got.

Last edited by Dex Luther (2006-12-03 00:26:29)

Onionpaste
+6|6384
Thanks!
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6657|UK
HOPE YA DONT MIND  BUT I AM GOING TO HIJACK THE REST OF THE LINK.... could someone please tell me how to find out who actually has my dog tags, its great knowing whos i have, but i really wanna see if there is anyone who has mine, and i dont have theres
Entertayner
+826|6572

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

HOPE YA DONT MIND  BUT I AM GOING TO HIJACK THE REST OF THE LINK.... could someone please tell me how to find out who actually has my dog tags, its great knowing whos i have, but i really wanna see if there is anyone who has mine, and i dont have theres
Easy, just check everyone's stats and see if your tag is there.
Pfc. Leemus
Ownerer via the strategic use of bullets
+20|6609|N.S.W, Australia

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

Simple!
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6657|UK

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

damn i wish i had the insight to do that b4 i got over 100 odd kills
Dex Luther
+32|6439|Canukastan

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

damn i wish i had the insight to do that b4 i got over 100 odd kills
Actually you'd have to check EVERYONE's stats. That's thousands of people to check to see if your name shows up. lol
Zefar
+116|6650|Sweden
https://img487.imageshack.us/img487/3634/dogtaglistguideuz0.jpg

Or you can do it like that. Just click on the arrow down in the corner to go to the next side.
Dex Luther
+32|6439|Canukastan

Zefar wrote:

http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/3634 … ideuz0.jpg

Or you can do it like that. Just click on the arrow down in the corner to go to the next side.
That's what I said, but I was too lazy to make illustrations.
Zefar
+116|6650|Sweden

Dex Luther wrote:

Zefar wrote:

You said you needed to check everyones stats in order to find out but you don't actually need to do that. Just mark the Dogtags thing and you'll see everyone you have knifed.
Dex Luther
+32|6439|Canukastan

Zefar wrote:

Dex Luther wrote:

Zefar wrote:

You said you needed to check everyones stats in order to find out but you don't actually need to do that. Just mark the Dogtags thing and you'll see everyone you have knifed.
Rubix was asking about how to see who has knifed you not who you've knifed. The only way to see who has knifed you is to check everyone's stats and see if your name appears on their list.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6657|UK

Dex Luther wrote:

Zefar wrote:

Dex Luther wrote:

Rubix was asking about how to see who has knifed you not who you've knifed. The only way to see who has knifed you is to check everyone's stats and see if your name appears on their list.
YER SMART ARSE lol

Last edited by Rubix-Cubes (2006-12-04 02:45:00)

Dex Luther
+32|6439|Canukastan

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

Dex Luther wrote:

Zefar wrote:

YER SMART ARSE lol
lol what are you doing posting here? Shouldn't you be looking through thousands of stats to see if your name appears on their dogtag list?
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6650|Hong Kong
Well I take a screenshot of every dogtag I get, so thats easy for me.
Dex Luther
+32|6439|Canukastan

SmilingBuddha wrote:

Again, seeing who YOU HAVE knifed is simple, but seeing WHO HAS KNIFED YOU isn't.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6664|under there hayousaidunderwear

SmilingBuddha wrote:

why?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard