arizona91
+2|6751|Kansas City
To win these, do you have to accomplish them on an SF map? or can you do it on a BF2 vanilla map?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6842|Cologne, Germany

nope. you can get SF badges/ribbons only while playing SF. But you can get BF2 badges/ribbons while playing regular BF2 or SF
arizona91
+2|6751|Kansas City
Thanks for the response, sir.
rawls
Banned
+11|6816|California, USA
how can you see sf ribbons & badges using the game

https://bf2s.com/player/43531188/sig.png
tj-dublin83
+0|6715|Dublin, Ireland
I have a  question,

Zip line, Grappling Hook, Flash bangs etc etc, Vets and Experts for these are 3000 and up each.

I use the zip line very often, and I still have no idea how many times i have used each of them, is there somewhere where I can see it.

Also can I get the explosive ordinance badge in bf2: sf????
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6789|England

tj-dublin83 wrote:

I use the zip line very often, and I still have no idea how many times i have used each of them, is there somewhere where I can see it.
No, This info is not in the stats feed "yet".

tj-dublin83 wrote:

Yes.
MURPHY-D.
+0|6705
I've seen several players with SF "Service" ribbons.
Each of the ribbons they have show FIFTY hours of play.
Could that actually be the performance standard and not five?
YitEarp
+1|6726
its theorized at the moment that to get the army service ribbons for SF u need 90 hours or so IN THEATER.  im currently testing this by playing ghost town 24/7 servers till i get a total of 90 hours on the 3 SAS maps and see what happens.
heli-geek
+0|6713
which level is there an Airplane??? How can you get the Airplane ribbon, Get in the nose of the C5?
=[BK]=tech_12
+1|6699
are there any SF maps that have jets?
SpecialOp21
+0|6707|USA
No jets in SF, the aviator ribbon is a mistake or something that you'll be able to get later.
KillerAFET
+3|6781|Abilene, Texas

tj-dublin83 wrote:

I have a  question,

Zip line, Grappling Hook, Flash bangs etc etc, Vets and Experts for these are 3000 and up each.

I got my boom boom badge in SF Warlord

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard