Leatherface-TCM
The Saw is Family
+0|6819
My call to Dell Tech Support!

Last edited by Leatherface-TCM (2005-12-20 07:50:10)

psychotoxic187
+11|6707
They have always outsourced. The funny thing is, that clip is not far from the truth.
Leatherface-TCM
The Saw is Family
+0|6819
Not always - I used to work there in tech. support (Round Rock, TX)
Clip kills me everytime I watch it!
Maj.Do
+85|6749|good old CA
hahaha i got that with Dell
starman7
+15|6722
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Soon, even homes for the elderly will be outsourced via the expedient of being KOd with gas and secretly shipped to India.  The funny thing-this'll backfire once their customers (the US) are out of money.  Just like the Great Depression.
psychotoxic187
+11|6707
leatherface. the only tech support they have in the states, is the one you pay for. IE: extended tech support. If you do not pay for their tech support, you get someone who barely speaks english....well just like in the clip.
Leatherface-TCM
The Saw is Family
+0|6819

psychotoxic187 wrote:

leatherface. the only tech support they have in the states, is the one you pay for. IE: extended tech support. If you do not pay for their tech support, you get someone who barely speaks english....well just like in the clip.
Ya I know about getting someone who can't speekie de inglish - I deal with them on a daily/weekly basis - that is why I posted the link!
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6719|Sydney, Australia
At least those indian call centre people try and do their best. I remember when my computer got fucked up and I had to call Dell. The accent of the "technician" was so heavy that she used the phonetic alphabet (is that what its called). She said things like "now press F3, F for foxtrot".
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6841|Waikato, Aotearoa
hahahahahhahahahhaa

fucking hell funny as crack up. 

Last edited by -101-InvaderZim (2005-12-26 05:03:10)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard