Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6717

Scratch[USA] wrote:

Tom Clancy Syndicate servers
Addicted 2 gaming 24/7 Warlord
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6664
1.3 was bad enough with claymores.. I remember teamkilling anyone who dropped a claymore in the palace.
1.4 just made infantry even worse in a place like the palace, and now we don't even have the luxury of ATV's anymore.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6531

Reveren(t)d wrote:

people who play IO are more skilled I think.
I think people who play IO solidly are doing it because they can't deal with the vehicles, and want their Karkand tank-free.

Vehicles in the game are sometimes a real pain in the ass!
Thats what makes playing infantry in a normal server challening and fun.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6456|The Land of Scott Walker

Furious=UKLF= wrote:

Reveren(t)d wrote:

whiners, people who play IO are more skilled I think. Vehicles in the game are sometimes a real pain in the ass! IO is more squadbased, with vehicles you can forget that!
WRONG!!  IO is for snipers and PKM's!!!

Very boring after 1 round!!
Nah.  Use good squad tactics.  Flank, knife prone PKMer or sniper.  Yay!  Flags for us!
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6534|the Netherlands
maybe you need to apply filters more and update servers more often  i usualy search servers by adjusting filters ...always ranked , not full , same mod for SF and so on ... maybe you will find some good servers then ...
i find i3d server for warlord absolutely great .. check it out , goodluck
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6589|Florida

Des.Kmal wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Get on the US server ... Warlord is on the rotation tonight ... you can always get a vote going for that map
i like ghost town better.
I prefer ghost town as well, but warlord isnt bad.  I just dont play warlord often because I cant go into the palace, if I do, I get crazy ass lag and it is impossible to play.
fotrsaken
+1|6521|NYC
the best map on sf without a doupt is ghost town, on vinlla its kakand
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6541|Belgium
Hmm, IO can be an improvement on some maps like Kark, but most SF do better with vehicles. Although warlord isnt one of them.

If youre smart, you cap a flag at the back of the map, in IO capping a flag is a bigger deal because most people couldnt be bothered to take it back. So tactics work for a change.
-=DRACO-Krusty
Deranged Klown
+21|6855|TX

TuataraDude wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Get on the US server ... Warlord is on the rotation tonight ... you can always get a vote going for that map
i like ghost town better.
erm...then why did you ask for Warlord servers?

There are two Aussie servers that have Warlord (Gamearena and Internode) but I'm not sure if your ping would be OK. There is also the Draco Warlord server. They are great.
Thanks for the recommendation TuataraDude!  We tried a different rotation last month but decided Warlord is where we wanted to be.  www.dracoclan.com   24/7 Warlord Ranked Server 69.65.32.220

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/krusty2/server8.png
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6542|Boston, MA

Des.Kmal wrote:

It used to be so fun, but now all the good servers are gone, and the stupid IO has ruined SF. Im so sad, cause I wanted to play some Warlord, but there are NO good servers, and if they are... its IO. And fuck IO Warlord, thats queer as hell.

Anyone else thinking that.

I dont know, maybe its just gotten boring. I need to rent a server...... and make my own server.
I agree with you man. Lately I've been trying to play Warlord for my SAS ribbon, figuring I could get the most time towards my Insurgent ribbon and then play Mass Destruction for the SPETZ. I started looking for decent servers like 2 weeks ago and they're all terrible. I can never seem to find a good round. I personally don't mind IO, I highly prefer regular but if it's IO, I'll still go in there. But not even the IO servers are any good! I agree 100% man.
deathpunker
+1|6323
Men ... I can so agree on this ...

I was looking for other servers because the usual server had no admin so no rules would be obeyed ( I tried to tell them tough but there were 2 many kiddo's playing there ) server of 2nd choice was empty and then I tried some servers ... I spawned I died I got teamkilled I teamkill (som1 walking between me & the enemy and my 1 shot kills him -.- o I hate these kind of servers ...

So if anyone knows good servers that play without FF and have a good map cycle & admins pm me
Reformed_Psycho
+2|6388|Hereford. UK
for the moment mate try the =USF= server, they have some good admins and ff is off most of the time, in a couple of weeks we will have a server as well (=22nd=) and that will be run mostly the same. I should point out though that it is a IO map...or you could try =XCU= again excellent admins and ff set to 90% damage, and if that is not enough theres always the =GAY= clan server. 24hr Warlord with Vehicles. Hope thats of some help peeps.
[MX]Mofo
+1|6601|Windsor Ontario Canada
Moongamers Mostly Warlord is a good server if you are looking for regular SF play. 64.34.178.100:16567  is the IP, they usually play 4 rounds of Warlord, then 2 rounds of Ghost Town, then 4 Warlord, 2 Iron Gator...Etc.
There is an Admin on most of the time so lamers are dealt with, FF is on so clays and mines need to be placed carefully. Swearing gets you kicked, so there is no Shit Talking assclowns in there. Server usually has decent players on it. Camping, Ji-Haad'ing, and Base Raping is allowed.

The server is located in Texas and it seems to be on a decent pipe, so it isnt a lag-fest.
deathpunker
+1|6323
I'm seeing even more servers where the admin is just like fading away ...
ryn2hi
+1|6338
i like Draco
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6532|Polish state of EU
Warlord sucks! It drives me mad that 60% of SF servers are WARLORD, WARLORD, WARLORD everywhere! I just cant understand why nobody is playing on such good maps such as Devils Perch or LEVIATHAN! Lev is such good map and so hard to find. But no! Noobs just want to have another Karkand... OMFG !
Ricerckt93
+69|6664

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

Warlord sucks! It drives me mad that 60% of SF servers are WARLORD, WARLORD, WARLORD everywhere! I just cant understand why nobody is playing on such good maps such as Devils Perch or LEVIATHAN! Lev is such good map and so hard to find. But no! Noobs just want to have another Karkand... OMFG !
I have to say I like Warlord, but also like Lev almost equally.

But you are right, never that many servers running Lev.

I would definetely play Lev more, if it was available.

It is the best night board, and it just doesn't seem to catch on.

Never could figure that out.
andy do do
+2|6491|UK
the ea uk killing field and the addicted to games servers are still very good and io free
~c4~cheppi
+29|6369|Forest Green
why isn't there an fliter for veichles only?

blooming dice
elstonieo
Oil 4 Euros not $$$
+20|6349|EsSeX

andy do do wrote:

the ea uk killing field and the addicted to games servers are still very good and io free
yeah uk killing fields is a good server except for the 16 reserved slots
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6504
I'm always on the ea uk killing field server. It's a good server with good admins.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6538|So Cal
Too bad you don't get good ping on my server Des, or else I'd put it on whatever map you wanted, since I know you can recruit peeps to play there.
Ryan
+1,230|6854|Alberta, Canada

I know a few good Warlord servers, IO=Off.

~c4~cheppi wrote:

why isn't there an fliter for veichles only?

blooming dice
How the hell would that work? 10 vehicles, but nobody to drive them. That would be super fun.

Last edited by ryan_14 (2007-01-24 12:19:39)

Sgt.Zubie
+77|6587
A lot of it's just boredom...do something else for awhile or play vanilla. I just started playing SF so it's still new and fun for me.

I do like vehicle maps better than IO for the majority of the time.

Peace

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard