Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6744

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

and your like 13 so who cares what the fuck you wanna see, you still gotta ask mom and dad for permission.
Down gunslinger... down... Shifty always use sarcasm a lot. He's European anyways, those crazy Euros
BOOM!!!
CN117: *Dead* Zomg haxxorz.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
MTNMAC
+6|6404
I'm new here, so you won't care what I say, but here goes. The soldier swearing is himself of Middle Eastern descent, and has a deep respect for the Iraqi culture. Training the Iraqi police is difficult, and what makes it even more difficult is the fact that Anti-Iraqi/Anti-American forces manage to make up a decent percentage of their ranks. Until you've stepped into the boots of a soldier, your opinion doesn't mean shit. Furthermore, anyone wishing to see harm come to soldiers of any army for pure shits and giggles is a coward and a sick fuck.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6671

MTNMAC wrote:

I'm new here, so you won't care what I say, but here goes. The soldier swearing is himself of Middle Eastern descent, and has a deep respect for the Iraqi culture. Training the Iraqi police is difficult, and what makes it even more difficult is the fact that Anti-Iraqi/Anti-American forces manage to make up a decent percentage of their ranks. Until you've stepped into the boots of a soldier, your opinion doesn't mean shit. Furthermore, anyone wishing to see harm come to soldiers of any army for pure shits and giggles is a coward and a sick fuck.
we have a winner
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6737|Sweden

MTNMAC wrote:

Fuck off
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6626|S.C.
I just find it funny when they say Iaraqi.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6671

mikeyb118 wrote:

I just find it funny when they say Iaraqi.
actually the proper pronunciation in arabic is Iyahraq
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6780|Estonia

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

lmao - "Hey ADD look at me mother fucker" - "What the fuck are you shooting at?" - "Fine take the fucking vest off, I bet you still cant hit it, I bet you cant hit a bull in the ass with a ........(cant understand)...."
barn shovel
-OGz-Badge
+8|6470

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

MTNMAC wrote:

Fuck off
Again from a Coward who can only hurle insults.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6794|UK

stef10 wrote:

WTF is that soldiers problem. What in the hell gives him the right to be that condescending. They just call him all kinds of crap. Fucking pieces of shit.

Maybe this is why some Iraqies are furious about the way some troops act.
Completely agree, its not teaching they just shout abuse.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6794|UK

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Stupid americans, it's not like they're more worth or anything. I'd love to see them get blown up any day
and your like 13 so who cares what the fuck you wanna see, you still gotta ask mom and dad for permission.
Shit man... you got PMT? I should probably rephrase that...

Shit Woman... you got PMT?
eagles1106
+269|6611|Marlton, New Jersey.
God damn I hate videos like this.  Now the America is stupid America fuck that etc shit will start.  Im sick of it.  Why dont they ever release the good media where Americans are showing care for Iraqis or are helping them.  And yes it does exist, people must like when they get every other country in the world to looks at us and go zomg stupid Americans (generalizing our whole nation, once again) thats why nobody likes you.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6671

Vilham wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Stupid americans, it's not like they're more worth or anything. I'd love to see them get blown up any day

i was just gonna give you props for what you wrote in another thread.  guess what, I am an American soldier so when people say they wanna see Americans getting blown up, i take it personal.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6395|Columbus, Ohio

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Oh really?  Do you know you are on a "stupid american" website?  Does that make you stupid? 

Go die in fire you little pussy.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6659|949

MTNMAC wrote:

Furthermore, anyone wishing to see harm come to soldiers of any army for pure shits and giggles is a coward and a sick fuck.
QFE

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2006-12-04 13:39:39)

usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6395|Columbus, Ohio

stef10 wrote:

It is kind of sad, that the good troops face the hatred made by those fools.
Wow, you have no idea what you are talking about.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6794|UK

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Vilham wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

i was just gonna give you props for what you wrote in another thread.  guess what, I am an American soldier so when people say they wanna see Americans getting blown up, i take it personal.
Fair enough, but as he is a little kid there is no need to get personal, thats just too easy. Its like me taking the piss out of this fat kid when he jokes about me being tall, its too easy.
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6780|Estonia
what?
Ricerckt93
+69|6680

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

I bet you would, you spineless little cock sucker.

You want to make this into a Nationality thing?

WHEN THE FUCK HAS SWEDEN DONE ANYTHING OF IMPORTANCE?

I don't see you out there training these guys to protect themselves, and defend their country.

You sit behind a computer "PLAYING" war, making these atrocious comments, while our boys are out there making a fucking difference.

You are a pathetic piece of shit.  You call Americans stupid, but it is "you" that has shown how fucking ignorant you are.

You need to see the bigger fucking picture asshole.  Don't worry about the dialog.

I would love to see you come to my country, tough guy, and make those comments, if you really believe what you say.

Edit:

I'll be looking for you in BF2, and don't cry if you get kidknapped and owned mutherfucker.

Last edited by Ricerckt93 (2007-03-24 01:38:59)

KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6780|Estonia

Ricerckt93 wrote:

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

I bet you would, you spineless little cock sucker.

You want to make this into a Nationality thing?

WHEN THE FUCK HAS SWEDEN DONE ANYTHING OF IMPORTANCE?

I don't see you out there training these guys to protect themselves, and defend their country.

You sit behind a computer "PLAYING" war, making these atrocious comments, while our boys are out there making a fucking difference.

You are a pathetic piece of shit.  You call Americans stupid, but it is "you" that has shown how fucking ignorant you are.

You need to see the bigger fucking picture asshole.  Don't worry about the dialog.

I would love to see you come to my country, tough guy, and make those comments, if you really believe what you say.

Edit:

I'll be looking for you in BF2, and don't cry if you get kidknapped and owned mutherfucker.
lol yea make him cry like little woman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard