SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6639

straz_mataz wrote:

Fuck The Bfroe
I second this motion
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6763|Mark it zero.
who wants to go spam their channel with me?
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6790

Marlboroman82 wrote:

so which one of you is the catcher?
Gooood Question....someones waiting...whatching....stay alert.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6656|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
https://img169.imageshack.us/img169/884/270915344f59e4ecbfdid3.jpg
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6523|Minnesota eh
MECtallica
+73|6519|jalalabad
https://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3703/270915344f59e4ecbfdid3xh8.jpg/
Bevo
Nah
+718|6535|Austin, Texas

Contract_Killa wrote:

Just thought i'd post this.

The BFROE channel is on:

Gamesurge: #Bfroe
Let me put this nicely.

Screw you.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6687|Colorado
Code it , Don't ROE it. -opschief
beerface702
+65|6707|las vegas
*loads spam script*
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6731
This shows how much people hate the ROE.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6770|United States of America

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

This shows how much people hate the ROE.
buttsechs?
Magius5.0
+106|6396|UMass Amherst
So why do we hate the BFROE?  Aren't they the guys that suspend accounts for people who exploit/cheat/stat-pad/hack/do stupid stuff?   Or is there something blatantly obvious I'm missing that would instantly make me say 'Fuck the BFROE, yeah!'
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6731

Magius5.0 wrote:

So why do we hate the BFROE?  Aren't they the guys that suspend accounts for people who exploit/cheat/stat-pad/hack/do stupid stuff?   Or is there something blatantly obvious I'm missing that would instantly make me say 'Fuck the BFROE, yeah!'
PB suspends account that hacks or cheats, ROE won't do shit. ROE is pointless since a lot of people who break those rules don't really give a shit.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6551

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Magius5.0 wrote:

PB suspends account that hacks or cheats, ROE won't do shit. ROE is pointless since a lot of people who break those rules don't really give a shit.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!! !!!!! STATS ARE LIFE!!!!!!!
Dex Luther
+32|6452|Canukastan

TrollmeaT wrote:

How are you supposed to code against K/P servers? Make it so only 3 people at a time can have their knife or pistol out in the server? Yeah, that would fail.

You can't code away all the problems. It'll just create more problems.

It'd be a lot easier if people would follow the rules set by EA, but that'll never happen. So a 3rd party stepped in to help out.

Magius5.0 wrote:

BFROE doesn't suspend anyone. They try to sort out the reports of people cheating in someway and then send it to EA along with any proof (screenshots you send).

People don't like BFROE because from what I can tell people think BFROE is making up it's own rules. The rules posted by BFROE come directly from EA.

Last edited by Dex Luther (2006-12-02 10:03:04)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6731

Dex Luther wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

How are you supposed to code against K/P servers? Make it so only 3 people at a time can have their knife or pistol out in the server? Yeah, that would fail.

It'd be a lot easier if people would follow the rules set by EA, but that'll never happen. So a 3rd party stepped in to help out.

Magius5.0 wrote:

BFROE doesn't suspend anyone. They try to sort out the reports of people cheating in someway and then send it to EA along with any proof (screenshots you send).

People don't like BFROE because from what I can tell people think BFROE is making up it's own rules. The rules posted by BFROE come directly from EA.
BFROE didn't come from EA, it came from Indianscout and he proposed the idea to EA.

KP servers eh? I think theres nothing wrong with it, since everyone has their right to play on it, I don't think it will be unfair stats. Why the fuck do you care so much about someones stats?
Dex Luther
+32|6452|Canukastan

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Dex Luther wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

Magius5.0 wrote:

BFROE didn't come from EA, it came from Indianscout and he proposed the idea to EA.

KP servers eh? I think theres nothing wrong with it, since everyone has their right to play on it, I don't think it will be unfair stats. Why the fuck do you care so much about someones stats?
The idea of BFROE maybe, but the rules weren't written by BFROE. The rules come from EA.

And YOU might not see anything wrong with k/p servers, but EA does and I was using it as an example of how you can't "code it and not ROE it."

Last edited by Dex Luther (2006-12-02 10:18:59)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6731

Dex Luther wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Dex Luther wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

The idea of BFROE maybe, but the rules weren't written by BFROE. The rules come from EA.
.............,-~*'`¯lllllll`*~,._
..........,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,
.....,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
..,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\
;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
.\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,
..\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,
..\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)
...\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.
....|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\
..../.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\..
...|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..
...|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,....
..././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,
...(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\.........
.....*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
.........*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
............`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\.......
............,~)...........)|............*,`*~--*........|......`-,.........\.....

The rules were made by the BFROE... Learn some history.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard