Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6591|Scarborough Yorkshire England
Your wasting your time dude
If this bloke is her boyfriend then she didn't even have the decency to tell you face to face, instead set you up with some elaborate email this bloke bullshit.
Also if he is her boyfriend and you managed to date her instead, why would she not do the same to you, flirt, date with other blokes whilst with you.
She is obviously a tease she should have been straight with you from the start and told you they were fun dates nothing serious
It seems to me your only hope is that this bloke fancies her and was full of shit when he said he was her BF, so find out if they are a couple if so say goodbye she ain't worth it.
Your young (I assume) enjoy life don't worry too much about birds they come n go, you'll know when you meet the right one.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6719|Melbourne, Australia
a dumb bitch like that isent worth the effort man.. dont be mad at the guy he dient do nothing
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6707|NL
Why don't you ask a game-forum full with gamers who all had dozen of girlfriends and experience for some good advice!

/doh
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6700|MoVal So-Cal
so, what if the guy has a brain and is trying to make you believe that he is her boy friend. Getting some bowchicka bow wow can be a dangerous game of the minds...
SMELLYMONKEY
+5|6377|SOMERSET UK
Seriously m8 sounds like a bunny boiler...............NEXT.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6591|Scarborough Yorkshire England

Poncho wrote:

Why don't you ask a game-forum full with gamers who all had dozen of girlfriends and experience for some good advice!

/doh
Just cos you don't get non, don't paint us all with the same brush
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6823|St. Louis, MO
Tell the guy everything,why not?You don't wanna mess with some bullshit drama like that man.It sorta sounds like she may be trying to blow you off anyway or just a freaky hoe.Either way, telling him at least you'll know whats up.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6733|Oslo, Norway
Send him to www [dot] rangersofithilien [dot] net [slash thingy]filer [slash thingy] enjoy [dot] htm

I'm not linking due to the fact that it is serious buiness and bad for your computer...
beerface702
+65|6693|las vegas
ok first why did you send the guy an email? that right there makes you look like a chump to begin with. lol

second. did you bone this chic? if not she doesnt care, thats  the cold world for ya.

you gotta bone em good
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6478|Communist Republic of CA, USA
update:  Situation Resolved.  M.L.I - 1   Other dude - 0

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard