ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6728|Kangarooland
so, ur sitting in front of a computer, we don't know weather ur black, brown, white, beige, off white or white, give an opinion as a human, saying 'im black' ....um ok...wtf, hope that works out for you.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6567|Southeastern USA
I'm white
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6615|Seattle

Racism= Ignorance and blind faith
Religion= Ignorance and blind faith

Coincidence? Maybe.
Both wrong? Yes.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6526
https://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g270/1337-1337/racist8ki.gif
Phantom2828
+51|6546|Land of the free

Masterstyle wrote:

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_= wrote:

I wasnt racist until i went to college. Then when all the black kids came into class 30 minutes late answered their cells in fucking class typing on their instant message cell phones and talking the entire time. Now am I In no way classifying the entire black race as ignorant retarded disrespectable ect ect. I actually had a black friend once Course he was a schitzophrenic guy who stabbed his cousin in the spine becuase the voices told him to. Ya i knwo we were roomates at a psych ward lol but he was a really nice guy smart and respectful. If they dont want to be discriminated against and looked upon as 2nd class citizens then FUCKING ACT RIGHT!!!!
On that note i talked to my uncle about this and I asked him how could i be such a racist when I had a totally differnt view when i was younger. Well he pointed this out we had 1 black guy at our school and that was only for a few months then he got kicked out for fighting granted he was not at fault. So my uncle basically said I wasnt racist because I had never had to be around them. I took this point to heart and now understand why im a racist. Now by no means do i think they should be discriminated against hurt in any way or disrespected. But I will own buisnesses when i grow up this is a fact and I know I will think very long and hard about hireing some african american people. I have  a hard time coming to terms with being somewhat of a racist and am somewhat ashamed but cmon seriously If the black people i come in contact with on a daily basis would act right I dont think i would think this way.  LET THE FLAMING BEGIN!!!!
exactly why i hate them.. I think there are 2 classes

Nigger- ignorant black people, act all big, dont no how to shut the fuck up
black-very nice normal people
look at the person not the skin, dont generalize a whole entire group of people with dark skin as ignorant because you happened to come in contact with all the wrong people. There are bad eggs in our society. Just because they happen to be black doesnt mean you group us racially then hate the all the ones with dark skin, hate the individual there are good people who happen to be black and not a "Nigger" as Sgt.Kyle stated.

Anything else is just direct or indirect racism
Its horrible to generalize people BUT I think he means that a higher percent of black people seem to be dumb ignorant loud mouthed punks. Now I have met some white people like that for sure but not nearly as high as the percent of black people.
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6728|Kangarooland

Phantom2828 wrote:

Its horrible to generalize people BUT I think he means that a higher percent of black people seem to be dumb ignorant loud mouthed punks. Now I have met some white people like that for sure but not nearly as high as the percent of black people.
Thats the opinion most Aussies get of ANY American that comes over here, doesnt matter what colour they are.
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6547|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia
I'm Green
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!

ozghost wrote:

Phantom2828 wrote:

Thats the opinion most Aussies get of ANY American that comes over here, doesnt matter what colour they are.
right, and all the aussies i meet here are a bunch of toothless, inbred, mulletheaded sheep molesters.
JaggedPanther
+61|6492
There are idiots of every color. And yes most are racist and blame others for their problems.

This includes black racists, indian racists, white racists. However the white racists seem to be in the public eye more often and more so if they are well known. And quite simply if we were in Turkey, it would seem nothing but Turkish ppl would be racist towards forgeiners and I'll put the emplasis on "SEEM". Since they would outnumber them in their own coutnry. Thus ppl in Turkey would start Turkey threads like this.

Of couse it looks like a one way street simply because the black racists aren't well known, or simply ignored. If some black guy calls you cracker while in your car; what becomes of it?

colored ppl are most violent towards themselves, some of it just happens to make it's way to white folks.

Last edited by JaggedPanther (2006-11-30 20:09:00)

kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
every race is racist, not everyone in every race is racist
done
Pleiam
+5|6653

Konfusion0 wrote:

In modern society, racism is stereotypically seen as the discrimination of white people against black people. While, however, the same thing goes in reverse too, if discussed the white person will often be seen as the offender without any further thought. Does this not also count as racism? Furthermore, is it not racist of black people to tag white people with "whitey" and other similar degrading nicknames?
It seems to me, that whenever a major problem is addressed in modern society, everyone overdoes it, and it ends up reversing.
What do you think?
I tend to think most people confuse racism with culturalism. Thats what I call it when people disagree with someone elses mannerisms, dress style, etc. Its probably not the right word, but it seems that people are not that antagonistic against color, but rather against that persons actions, lack of education etc and having a bias towards an entire race because of disagreable mannerisms.

I think racism is not as strong as it has been in the past. It seems "culturalism" has remained consitent as a form of bias.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6676|California
Funny how life is.... even animals are racists too...

Different color ants will fight against each other....

How many fish eat other fish, and birds that fight other birds?

My guess its natual to have these feeling.....

Good Luck...

I try to deal with people on a personal level, one to one....

Who can actually say that they are a better than others?

You know, throwing the stone thing.....

Peace! Im outta here!
Ratzinger
+43|6410|Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Can we put this thread in the same category as the "Men v Women, equality" thread?

IE, somewhere NOT described as "Debate and Serious Talk", cos the credibility of the whole forum is slipping a bit for me.....
Pizdets_Velikiy
+8|6421
I kind of see eye-to-eye with Hollywood there. Let me preface this by saying that I won't do the whole "I'm not racist but..." thing, because I clearly am racist, seeing as this is what I think. Not exactly proud of it, but I can't change the fact that my experience in life has made me such.

I was one of those people who fully and trully blissfully could say "I don't care about color." I really didn't, but once I had enough mental capacity to put two and two together, that changed. Now I can't help having certain preconceived notions about black people when I see them. They're not always true, obviously, and I feel stupid when they're not (and regain a bit of faith)... but guess what, THEY USUALLY ARE.

I walk down the street downtown and I get people trying to sell me drugs. They're black 90% of the time. I continue walking and I see bunches of teenagers fighting on the corners. They're black 95% of the time. I turn the other way and see some punks tagging George Washington's statue--black. I go down into the subway and I see gangs of assclowns with doorags and pants that start at their knees, speaking (more like screaming actually) a revolting dialect of English. I'm sure you can guess what color they are.

In my organic chemistry class, which takes place in a large auditorium, just like Hollywood pointed out--the people who answer their cell phones during lecture are overwhelmingly not white. There are maybe 3 black guys in that class, out of about a hundred, but that's enough to disrupt it entirely when this happens. These same guys always violently crash through the line of people that forms at the exit when the class is over. If everyone else is patiently waiting, why can't they?

Have I ever met normal black people? By all means. My favorite professor is black, and that man is absolutely brilliant. I've had a few classmates in the past who were quite decent people. But the proportions don't add up. The overwhelming majority of black people I come in contact with on a daily basis are NOT norma. They don't act like cultured members of society. Quite often, they act like complete apes. I truly did not always think this way, but life has changed me, because it is what I saw and see. If you act like a monkey, I'll treat you like a monkey, and don't expect anything different.

Speak intelligible English (since it's your first language), don't be a vandal, respect other people around you and PULL UP YOUR PANTS. Then maybe we can talk.
ILLFINGAZ
+1|6376
I was browsing through the forums and happen to come across this thread , so I decided to read what someone wrote about racism Black and White. The thing that caught my eye was Black and White. Why? Because I'm black and white. My mother is black and my father is white. Now, lets talk about the word Nigger. Who told you that the word nigger= ignorant. A dictionary? Your parents? Who or what? The only word that stands for ignorant is ignorant. The word nigger is a derogatory word which stands for black people. Let me ask you this. If nigger stands for ignorant then what does porch monkey stand for? What does coon stand for? Hmmm , how about jigaboo or spook? Surely if nigger stands for ignorant then these other words should stand for for something other than black people. When I was around 15 years old I was walking down the street going home. A white man , maybe in his late 20's drives by me and hangs his head out the window and says "you fucking nigger". Was I being IGNORANT ? No , I was minding my own business and going home. So please, spare me the bullshit of how the word nigger means ignorant. You see , thats just a way for you people to keep using the word and try to cover up the TRUE meaning of the word. Here's a link about the word nigger   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger   and how it was used. I suggest you read and get some education of the word nigger and also read about when my ancestors were slaves and how they were treated, beat down, hung, raped, burned alive and so on and so on. Now, you are probably getting ready to ask me if I would take offense if a black man called me a cracker? You DAM right I would. It would be just like someone calling me a nigger. Yeah my skin is brown but I am proud of who I am and what I am. Black and White. I love my father just as much as I love my mother. As for the remark made by someone about how your dad sold black people, I'd be careful if I were you. You never know. You might be saying that to a white man who has relatives that are black and find yourself being picked up by your neck, gasping desperately to breathe as he is choking the life out of you, like my cousins would do , without hesitation. I hope someone has learned something from my post and not to judge people by the color of their skin.
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6728|Kangarooland
u signed up just for that? feel better now lol?
xm20k
+11|6379
White, Black, brown,  Just skin color.

Nigger is an additude or way of life and can be white, black, green, brown, yellow, etc. etc.

This is how I have come to look at the word from my short 28 years of life.
ILLFINGAZ
+1|6376

HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_= wrote:

I wasnt racist until i went to college. Then when all the black kids came into class 30 minutes late answered their cells in fucking class typing on their instant message cell phones and talking the entire time. Now am I In no way classifying the entire black race as ignorant retarded disrespectable ect ect. I actually had a black friend once Course he was a schitzophrenic guy who stabbed his cousin in the spine becuase the voices told him to. Ya i knwo we were roomates at a psych ward lol but he was a really nice guy smart and respectful. If they dont want to be discriminated against and looked upon as 2nd class citizens then FUCKING ACT RIGHT!!!!
On that note i talked to my uncle about this and I asked him how could i be such a racist when I had a totally differnt view when i was younger. Well he pointed this out we had 1 black guy at our school and that was only for a few months then he got kicked out for fighting granted he was not at fault. So my uncle basically said I wasnt racist because I had never had to be around them. I took this point to heart and now understand why im a racist. Now by no means do i think they should be discriminated against hurt in any way or disrespected. But I will own buisnesses when i grow up this is a fact and I know I will think very long and hard about hireing some african american people. I have  a hard time coming to terms with being somewhat of a racist and am somewhat ashamed but cmon seriously If the black people i come in contact with on a daily basis would act right I dont think i would think this way.  LET THE FLAMING BEGIN!!!!
Wow! You don't think black people should be discriminated against, hurt in any way, or disrespected. BUT! you will think long and hard before hiring a black person. Because of some black people in your class on the phone being disruptive? DAM I know all kinds of people who have done that , WHITES included. Let me tell you something, ALL OF YOU. I grew up in a 99% white town. How do you think I was treated , me having brown skin? 

I can tell you a lot of stories of how I was treated when I was growing up back in the 1980's. I've got jumped by WHITE guys, had 2 car loads of guys come by my house throwing bottles at my house and calling me a nigger and want me to come outside. Now, am I a racist now? Do I hate white people? NO! I don't blame white people for what people did to me when I was growing up? Why should I? Here's what I'm trying to say to you. Your saying that these black people were disruptive in college. Your gonna sit there and tell me white people don't do that kind of stuff? PLEASE!

I have a very good friend who is white, we grew up together and use to hang out all the time. One day he told me his mother, HIS MOTHER, slapped him in the face and spit on him because he was my friend and he wouldn't stop hanging with me. Were we out getting into trouble? No. It was all because I'm black. I asked him why does your mother feel this way? He said she had a bad experience with a black person before . His father felt the same way as his mother did. Today, if his father see me he stops and shakes my hand and ask me how I've been and we talk. Why? Because he now knows that I'm a hard working man and a very nice person.

I could go on for hours but I've said more than enough . You want to be racist , so be it. To you people calling black people DUMB and what not , why don't you go to a black neighborhood and say that? Oh! I didnt think you had the balls to.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6740|Eastern PA
This is a very silly thread.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6568|CH/BR - in UK

Hmmm... This has taken an unpleasant turn. I, for one, am not racist. I see a black person, I see a white person, I see a Hispanic person - hey, it's all the same to me. I judge by actions, not by skin color. If I have a bad experience with someone, I tend to remember the "type of person" that he/she is. The "hip-hop" person, the "hip-hop-wannabe", the punk, the emo, whatever. I don't judge by skin color.
I judge by character - and yes, I am only human, and hold prejudice to certain types of people because of experiences.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6526

Konfusion0 wrote:

Hmmm... This has taken an unpleasant turn. I, for one, am not racist. I see a black person, I see a white person, I see a Hispanic person - hey, it's all the same to me. I judge by actions, not by skin color. If I have a bad experience with someone, I tend to remember the "type of person" that he/she is. The "hip-hop" person, the "hip-hop-wannabe", the punk, the emo, whatever. I don't judge by skin color.
I judge by character - and yes, I am only human, and hold prejudice to certain types of people because of experiences.
I hate Jews.

j/k i love them silly fellas
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6589|USA

bobby177 wrote:

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

Nigger- ignorant black people, act all big, dont no how to shut the fuck up
black-very nice normal people
That can not be any more true
you gus both own. this is how i've thought forever.

and guess what?

a few of my black friends agree.

and one mexican i know agrees too, about his race.
KungfuBeer
The King of Beers
+31|6748|SoCal
I dislike everyone!  I dont care about your skin color!  Equal rights for all!
BVC
+325|6713
I was making dinner not half an hour ago (chilli beef salsa, which im enjoying with a nice cold beer) and a song came on which featured most of Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" speech...

Racism is discrimination based on race.  Some examples of racism include:
- Racial insults/slurs (nigger, jiggaboo, cracker, spic, chinky, dink, slope etc)
- Employment where race is a factor (I dun want no damned neegar behand mah till, he'll steal the days takings!)
- Affirmative action (You get into class because you're black, even though you don't have the required grades)
- Racial profiling (fucken arab, lets search him!)
- Habitually/instinctively building an opinion of someone based even partly on their race.

Hell, the words which name and refer to different races are racist in a way, as they are discriminating based on race...we're all racist to a degree, even if its a teensy eensy bit that we don't even realise ourselves.

I agree, racism IS stereotypically seen as the white guy being a cunt to the black guy...or the asian...or whatever...you dont often hear about racism against whites in the news.  Its just like most other "isms"; it does happen both ways, its just not popular to point it out in case you offend the minority...
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6728|Kangarooland
the colour one ones skin can lead others to think that their origin os over another race, therefore i dissagree ^^

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard