Biffins
+1|6376
I got promoted tonight to corproal and it unlocked all the weapons except the sniper rifle, which I want. Can anyone help me please.
Special_ops_3
Dolphin Diver
+37|6526|The Sky
Get promoted again
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6710

Biffins wrote:

I got promoted tonight to corproal and it unlocked all the weapons except the sniper rifle, which I want. Can anyone help me please.
You either dont have SF or the first sniper rifle

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-11-30 14:33:55)

-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6643|Quebec city, Canada
post n. 2 is right...

but there is something I dont understand, it unlocked all the weapons except sniper rifles ?

1. it unlocked all ? and you are only corporal ? how  ?
2. who or what is "it" ? usually you unlock the weapons yourself...
MDFSpacePhantom
It is I
+146|6401|San Jose CA.

Superior Mind wrote:

Biffins wrote:

how can you have all of the guns except the sniper rifle unlocked a corporal?
Thats what I was going to ask.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6710
post ur stats
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6552|Valhalla

Superior Mind wrote:

post ur stats
you heard the man
Biffins
+1|6376
Sorry guys this should be a bit clearer......... the unlock box came up and all the weapons a corpral can unlock were in the box which I flicked through looking for the rifle but the sniper rifle was not in the box of choices. Stats are Corp with 812 pts
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6710

Biffins wrote:

Sorry guys this should be a bit clearer......... the unlock box came up and all the weapons a corpral can unlock were in the box which I flicked through looking for the rifle but the sniper rifle was not in the box of choices. Stats are Corp with 812 pts
post ur PID *slaps forehead*
Biffins
+1|6376
How?
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6554|Chicago

Biffins wrote:

There aren't separate unlocks for each rank, you pick one per rank, they're all available from the start. I'm sure the sniper rifle was there, and you either: A) Flipped past it before recognizing it or B) Saw it clearly and didn't realize it was a sniper rifle. I assume the latter, since you are, as evidenced by your posts, an idiot.
Turtle
+7|6774|Boulder, CO

loonitic wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

post ur stats
you heard the man

Would be an easier answer if you would post your stats...
samfink
+31|6572
hmm, a) do you have SF. if not, b) have you unlocked the first sniper rifle. if your answer to a is no and b is yes, then that's why. you don't get different unlocks for different ranks. only for vanilla/SF players. if you have SF, have you unlocked the SF sniper rifle? if you have, you get no more sniper rifles.
Turtle
+7|6774|Boulder, CO

Biffins wrote:

How?
What is your player name?...
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6710

Biffins wrote:

How?
just give us ur BF2 name....*bangs head on desk yelling FUCKING NOOBS*

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-11-30 14:55:21)

loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6552|Valhalla

Biffins wrote:

How?
whats your BF2 name or the URL to your BF2 stats
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6449|Washington State, USA
well whats your name in BF2? ill get the stats for you

edit: nvm 4 people asking is a little much..

Last edited by InfectiousShadow (2006-11-30 14:57:11)

Biffins
+1|6376
player name is biffins130.....sorry guys but as a new player to the game i do appreciate the help
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6710

Biffins wrote:

player name is biffins130.....sorry guys but as a new player to the game i do appreciate the help
According to your stats you already have the M95....if you want the teir 2 one, the L96A1, you need to buy Special Forces.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-11-30 15:02:25)

loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6552|Valhalla

Biffins wrote:

You need to get Special forces to get the second Sniper rifle unlock

Edit: FFS. Superior Mind how fast do u type....

Last edited by loonitic (2006-11-30 15:04:15)

Biffins
+1|6376
I do have SF........so i play SF for the L96A1 but for how long? until my next promotion?
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6773|United States of America

Biffins wrote:

I do have SF........so i play SF for the L96A1 but for how long? until my next promotion?
yeah
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6710
according to ur stats u dont have SF.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6552|Valhalla
If u have SF install it because there are no listings of any SF maps being played on your account
Biffins
+1|6376
i have it but not played it..........its all on one disc

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard