occamsrezr
+7|6732
=TQC=Sgt.Coleman

This dickwad bunny hopped all over the map.
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6767|Netherlands
matthouse_pl its not a bunny hopping dolphin diver but its a statspadder
Riot.JumPeR
+0|6800
what is wrong with bunnyhoppy

Last edited by Riot.JumPeR (2005-12-25 11:19:43)

SpecialOp21
+0|6723|USA
The hoppers are no big deal, but the ones that dolphin dive with a knife are completely exploiting the system. Somehow I don't think teleporting between the ground and air while stabbing is humanly possible. At least the new patch will get rid of it...
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6725|NL
im glad i got my expert knife badge already....

Last edited by Poncho (2005-12-25 16:04:32)

idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6745|Debris From Space

Poncho wrote:

im glad i got my expert knife badge already....
Damn, i need to get mine quick. I love bunny hopping to avoid tanks and people with the godly G36E which can slay a man in 2 clicks from long distances.
SpecialOp21
+0|6723|USA
I get my knife kills by being sneaky as hell. There's no need to flop around while charging people headlong. Most of the time you'll end up dead anyway.
AlexDiasTeixeira
+2|6789|Netherlands, The - Rotterdam
man get a live instead of making a list of bunnyhoppers... just get some distances and shoot the bastard... OR hop with him
Esker
+1|6745
Esker, he's a right bunny hopping bastard.

And he does that Dolphin diving shit too. Ah well.
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6761
Cpl.Harris.  Bunnyhopping, Dolphindiving, noob-tubing at it's finest (or worst)
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6741|New Hampshire
Wow, the douchebaggery continues.  BUNNY HOPPING IS BEING TAKEN OUT - STOP YOUR GOD DAMN WHINING.  It's part of the fucking game as it is right now, so fucking DEAL WITH IT.  I can understand posts about bunnyhopping, but to make a list of people who hop because you can't kill them is fucking pathetic.
dan500
+57|6865

I dont see my name on this list yet
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6717|Taiwan
Crab_battle-117
this guy bunnyhops every second in the game with his F2000GL. Yes, F2000GL, not just F2000. look at his status, his favorite weapon is Grenade Launcher Attachment

Last edited by Stephen_Sung_811007 (2005-12-25 18:44:50)

EcLiPsE#14
+0|6840
yes i do hate the noob toobers that continuously use the GL and not the rifle itself (e.g. noob toobing someone and not killing them but waiting for ur next noob toob to load just to kill them...its plain stupid...just use ur rifle to finish them off!)...personally tho bunnyhopping for now is legit 'til this patch comes out so stop complaining...i'm pretty much 100% sure the ppls names that u post wont give a flying fuck just coz u "posted" their name...to them its probly funny that u guyz are too pissed off about them doing something and gives them the satisfaction...so dont give them the satisfaction by complaing or posting...
Esker
+1|6745
What do you think is worse:

A) A guy bunny hopping with a grenade launcher?

B) A guy bunny hopping with a shotgun?

Or

C) A guy bitching about bunny hopping?

Last edited by Esker (2005-12-25 19:27:14)

Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6727|Wilmington, DE, US

Esker wrote:

Or

I'd vote for A. You could say that it's cheap, which I think, but also creates whining about bunny hopping AND the GL
Answeller
Usual Suspect
+16|6716|İstanbul,Türkiye
Everyone has a way of playin, if you dont like noobs hopping with a GL simply play on servers have rule against it like Devils own clan server(against bunny hopping not nade launcher though). If you dont like dying just after spawn at the carrier with artillery or some plane whore that cant kill anything flyin go play bei ari 3, esq clan server, or my own server. Off the topic you will be amazed how many noobs out there simply cannot respect one simple No Attack On Untakeable Flags rule, and im enjoying kicking everyone of them.
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6756|Finland

Esker wrote:

Or

C because that's so annoying when some one start whining about bunny hopping (I'm one of those bunny hoppers), but why? Because they can't do it well? Or some ones is saying that it's not realistic... Is this game realistic at all? No! So what's wrong with that then? It's part of the game and we all can do it and if some one don't want to do it then he/she don't do it but why the hell you all must WHINE about that thing. If you don't like it then stop playing this game or something. As long this is just the game and we all can do this things with or without training there's no reason to whine about those things (Bunny hopping, GL, C4 etc.).
xaven
+25|6751|Berlin
last time I met a bunnyhopping noobtuber he killed me + himself + his 2 teammates next to him.

but, seriously, sometimes I also bunnyhop. whenever i come around the corner and see a whole squad in front of me trying to terminate me, i hop back around the corner, maybe with GL, shotgun, pistol, whatever i got. so there are times u have to hop. but u can exaggerate it...
elite
+89|6732|Sheffield, England
{HMS}sir_del_boy , is the biggest dolphin diver ever and bunny hops everywhere, people like him really piss me off
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6771
I would like to report myself for bunny hopping. Especially with the DAO-12. Oh and I do the dolphin knife dive too. When a guy is laying prone and sitting still its the best way to kill him. For a couple reasons, you keep moving, you show a smaller profile, and its just humilating. UGH GAH I have been knifed!
WooT_Stolpskott
+1|6747|Sweden
i dont see my name.....i am the king of dolphin diving and bunny jumping...
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6862|Germany / Saxony
I´m a Bunnyhopping-M11-87-Pumpaction-Pimp.
Want a heady during the flight? No problem...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6726|th3 unkn0wn

elite wrote:

{HMS}sir_del_boy , is the biggest dolphin diver ever and bunny hops everywhere, people like him really piss me off
LOL, you're a pathetic sad fuck Elite. Just cos my stats (played less than you yet got more points PLUS more of a team player than you will ever be) and ability are superior to yours while my brother owns you hands down everytime he plays on the same server as yourself you just had to make derogatory remarks about me here. Lay off the booze cos you're talking shite. I don't recall myself dolphin diving while I hop about just as much as you do with your lame arse nade launcher - which is all you're good at.

Off topic: You're the lamest commander around for miles. It's no wonder people keep on mutinying you cos you're running about, laying arty on team members only to then apologise when you know very well that you were gonna kill us all or whoring the apc while you command and dropping supply crates purely for yourself and your selfish statwhoring ambitions.

I know why you command and play at the same. It's cos you're after that Combat Action medal (whether you've got it yet I don't know and I don't care) but you are one sly fuck cos you know that both arty kills and normal kills while as a commander count towards your kill total even if they don't show up on the score list in-game.

You even admitted on VoIP to someone that I know that you were after the Combat Action medal but do you have to go about getting it in such a way that you mess up the game for the rest of us??? And I've just gotta laugh when those mutinies against you are successful - and well justified too cos you ruin the game.

I've yet to have a successful mutiny against me when I command and IF I wos the bunny hopping/dolphin diving noob that you claim that I am it makes me wonder why people don't hate me nor bother to mutiny me off the commander post out sheer dislike IF bunny hopping wos wot I do in the game.

LOL, I laugh again at your post cos the only time I hop is when you try to kill me with a noob-arse nade launcher. Why don't you go and find a thread regarding noob nade launcher losers and post your name there m8.
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6858
What is dolphin diving?
Is it the same as prone jumping?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard