Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6616
When I'm making pizzas at work I secretly put little bits of sausage in the vegetarian pizzas.
JohnLeavitt
+16|6413
HAHAHA nice one, thought you were gona say u used shit instead of sausage though...
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6496|Milkystania, yurop
I fart on the train and give other ppl dirty looks for what they did not do.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

I like to pee all over the toilet in public restrooms ... creating toilet butter.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6632|USA
Wank it on company time.
JohnLeavitt
+16|6413
i walked up to this boxer kid bragging about how he could beat anyone in a fight and i open handed throat chopped him in the throat then kneed him in the balls, lol

Last edited by JohnLeavitt (2006-11-30 08:38:04)

JohnLeavitt
+16|6413
i once tipped a porta-pody over on a guy, he was an ashole though...
JohnLeavitt
+16|6413
oh and in hockey once i slashed the other team's only goalie in the balls, yea i got removed from the rest of the game but my team won big time lol,
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6689|Scotland
Makes me horrible? How nasty I am to my little brother, lol.

I once slowly dissected a queen bee, man that was fun.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Rimmed an old company directors coffee once and put a pube innit before he retired.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
I picture ever sexy woman I see in some sort of X rated function performed on me in a public place.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6593|Camp XRay

ATG wrote:

I picture ever sexy woman I see in some sort of X rated function performed on me in a public place.
i stuck a steel rod in the back tire of atg's dirt bike
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6734|mansfield
i was drunk once, as i was walking home i saw that some drunk bloke had passed out so i took a shit on him .
FlameOn
+7|6502
some dude once did a friend of mine wrong, she was pretty upset about the jerk...so i poured a couple of gallons of diesel fuel on his front lawn in the form of message...no need to light it, it kills the grass fast, better than using fertiliser too

the words "child molester" on your front lawn have alot of people asking questions, especially when you live across from an elementary school...
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6625|Cambridge, England
im genuinly a nice guy.
Simon
basically
+838|6627|UK

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

i was drunk once, as i was walking home i saw that some drunk bloke had passed out so i took a shit on him .
rofl, just rofl.
zeidmaan
+234|6384|Vienna

I once got an older egg from my friends farm and mixed it with the store bought ones in our Dorms kitchen.
So this girl was making breakfast and she cracked an egg and out fell a partially formed little chicken. It started twitching in the pan and smelling kind of like meat, but not really. It was so disgusting that I couldn't eat eggs for months.
But that was one time only. I cant think of any "bad" things that I regularly do.

Except sometimes when I see a really old person walking really slowly, I like to whoosh past them really fast. This makes them think that they are actually walking even slower than they used to.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6512|Texas - Bigger than France
I ate your chocolate squirrel
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619
Took a dump in the female staff room
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6641
Wow, you fuckers are really twisted!  I am just to old I guess.  I cannot think of anything that comes close to these, and I was well known for being an asshole.

/shrug
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6541

zeidmaan wrote:

Except sometimes when I see a really old person walking really slowly, I like to whoosh past them really fast. This makes them think that they are actually walking even slower than they used to.
Hahaha, I do that too. It's funnier to do it to fat people though. Make it look like you have to walk around them too.

Last edited by Toilet Sex (2006-11-30 11:36:22)

MDFSpacePhantom
It is I
+146|6353|San Jose CA.
I let some one know they posted a Topic some one else posted and people got all up on my nuts about it.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=55214

Last edited by MDFSpacePhantom (2006-11-30 11:40:36)

KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England
I used to steal T.V's sattelite tv boxes, and 5.1 home entertainment systems from my old job and sell 'em off on the cheap.  Unless that makes me like a modern day Robin Hood and I'm not a bad guy after all!  Doubt any of the folks who got a £300 surround sound system for £50 thought I was that bad a fella anyhow=)
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6706|Salt Lake City

I visit and post in these forums.
zeidmaan
+234|6384|Vienna

Toilet Sex wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

Hahaha, I do that too. It's funnier to do it to fat people though. Make it look like you have to walk around them too.
HOLLY CRAP thats a good idea too
How about stepping down from the sidewalk on to the street so they can pass by

and try the chicken in the egg trick...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard