RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6410|NSW, Australia

wake island is my fav map and its really pissing me off that i cant play it every time i join a server on wake the game either closes down or it takes me back to the menu and says i need to revert to the original version can anyone help (and try not to be to technical im not to good with that stuff) thx guys
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6636|Finland

1. You need a keyboard equipped with periods, commas and a Shift and/or CapsLock.
2. Is it only Wake Island, or do you experience the same problem with other maps aswell?
3. Do you have mods activated?
4. Have you patched up to 1.41?
5. Try repatching
6. You need a keyboard equipped with periods, commas and a Shift and/or CapsLock.
I need around tree fiddy.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6410|NSW, Australia

yes
just wake
dunno
no
k
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6436|Washington State, USA
I have this problem too (but now i cant even play BF2). Did you ever download a incremental patch? That could be the problem, if so you might want to reinstall BF2 and download the Full patches
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6538|Denmizzark!!

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

yes
just wake
dunno
no
k
well if you havnt patched that might be it..

*sigh*
LT.Victim
+1,175|6567|British Columbia, Canada
Patch BF2 with the 1.41 Patch.

If it still doesn't work

Uninstall, then reinstall Bf2, and then patch to 1.41
.darknevil.
+0|6371
wow you guys help few peeps , no one is helping me with my problem
.darknevil.
+0|6371
lol emm if u mnt my my problem is alot different and not on this post lol
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6595|Your attic
Apologies, I'm in a bad mood so a slight simmering on a forum seems natural

/deleted.

point me to you're problem and I'll see if I can figure anything out.
.darknevil.
+0|6371
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=54285 np btw and thx for trying thi but i doubt it  you wl can help and i don't know the cause of it but mean time i can't play bf2 its killinh me :p cheers m8
DaBigDragon
+3|6744|USA
Try this:

Go here: www.ccleaner.com and download and run CCleaner on your PC. Don't check anything under the advanced options under the cleaner part though. After running the cleaner, run the registry cleaner, (that's the icon under the cleaner icon.) It'll give you the option of backing up the registry before it changes anything. Run the cleaner and the registry cleaner a few times until it doesn't find anything, then completely shut down and restart the PC.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard