wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6501|UK
Gah bah waaaah need a new mp3 player I'm absolutely sick of all the wank I get off ebay that breaks after two months.

So my question is what mp3 player do you recommend?

I'm looking for something like 2gb-10gb was gonna get this Sony NW-E005BC 2gb today the 80 quid is still burning a hole in my pocket. I want something durable with good sound quality and decent battery life at a price of the maximum £100.
cablecopulate
+449|6779|Massachusetts.
That one that plays music and stuff is a good choice. Go with that one.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6661|Mhz

Go with Sony, Ipods are, well, pretty crap for the money, and the rest just suck mostly.
leftoverkiller
+9|6504
i have a Xdrum http://www.xdrum.co.kr/english/product/ … 1_info.htm  that is older but is awesome and my wife has a Sandisk e280 http://www.sandisk.com/Products/Item(2057)-SDMX4-8192-Sansa_e280_MP3_Player_8GB.aspx both are great. the san disk will let you watch movies on it. whatever you buy get one with more space than you think you need. if you can get one that has a SD micro memory slot. you can simply add more memory to them or keep different music on different SD micro cards. have fun choosing there are so many. lastly id say to avoid i pods all together to much hype and not enough performance compared to others for less money

Last edited by leftoverkiller (2006-11-29 14:42:56)

FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6571|Boston, MA
Honestly, I don't know why people want those small MP3 players. I have so many songs and one of my friends got an iPod Nano. He said he won't mind that it's so small but now he hates it because he changes the songs like every 3 days. I got a Creative Zen 20gb, never had to change my playlist. Although I had one problem with it when I dropped it, lesson is, don't drop MP3 Players.

But seriously, if you have the extra cash, I recommend the Creative Zen Sleek Photo. You've got 20gb to use in any way! I mean you could use 20gb for music, 20gb for photos, you could even use it as a flash drive and store actual files on it. It's pretty cool. You also get an FM radio which can be recorded along with a microphone. Also comes with some other pointless features like calender and scheduler and shit. The wire is also nice since it transfers data really quickly.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6501|UK
Ok thanks for the replies everyone, I really don't wanna pay any extra for stuff I won't use all I really want is music. Anything at 100 quid worth getting, don't wanna be spending too much I live in Manchester.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6664|Camp XRay

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

Go with Sony, Ipods are, well, pretty crap for the money, and the rest just suck mostly.
well that was a really well thought out response. i would suggest not listening to anyone on the forums. we are all biased. everyone has different needs. what are you looking for? something small, light weight, large capacity, etc. this article should give you a good idea of whats out there. really it comes down to personal preference. i choose ipods because i think they have the best software. anyways like i said no one here is really going to help you. you need to decide what your needs are and choose one based off that.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6462|Melbourne, AUS
get the Zune
WHAT!!?!?!?
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6661|Mhz

Marlboroman82 wrote:

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

well that was a really well thought out response. i would suggest not listening to anyone on the forums. we are all biased. everyone has different needs. what are you looking for? something small, light weight, large capacity, etc. this article should give you a good idea of whats out there. really it comes down to personal preference. i choose ipods because i think they have the best software. anyways like i said no one here is really going to help you. you need to decide what your needs are and choose one based off that.
I was beginning to wonder what you were getting at there, then I saw you have an Ipod and all was clear lol.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6519|Communist Republic of CA, USA
I have a Dell Personal DJ (30 Gigs).  Plays Music well, and easy to use.  Cheaper than the iPod too.  Unless you want all the video crap.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard