Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

Soooo does Micheal Richards plays BF?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6697
How could you be racist in a computer game?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6681|Tampa Bay Florida

Kmarion wrote:

Soooo does Micheal Richards plays BF?
lol

I'm still hurt inside that he did that.  Kramer had to be my favorite character in any TV show or movie I've ever seen, and now it just won't be the same... because it was the only role he was famous for, it will forever be connected to himself in RL.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6757|UK
"Throw the Jew down the well, so my country can be free"

lol, so terrible, incredible that these people can even sing along.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6537
If they are so pissed off that they are busy typing racial slurs, you must be winning. Just laugh at their stupid ass and enjoy their misery. Then spawn camp them.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
OpsChief
+101|6667|Southern California
no no no no you all got it wrong!!!

T-Bagger619 was chastising himself in abject humiliation, not you!
spray_and_pray
+52|6482|Perth. Western Australia
I got called euro trash for owning some Australian at Americas Army go figure.
Commie Killer
+192|6378

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

hes a redneck piece of shit
Thats sounds pretty racist. Dumb fuck.
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6701|Kangarooland

Commie Killer wrote:

Thats sounds pretty racist. Dumb fuck.
overly judgemental Commie.
stef10
+173|6473|Denmark
Nazi muffin.

Last edited by stef10 (2006-11-27 09:13:26)

Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6436|The Land of Scott Walker
Let's play "who can come up with the most creative racial or political insult".  No fair!  You guys have a head start!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

I've been called racist terms on many occasions in online games. It makes me laugh, as the circumstances which caused my opponent to get so angry are usually amusing to me. People need to learn to harden the fuck up.
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6531|The Lost Highway

You're a piece of shit. Fuck off.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

spray_and_pray wrote:

I got called euro trash for owning some Australian at Americas Army go figure.
I wonder when their Unreal Engine 3.0 edition comes out? Too lazy to check...
Stingray24

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I've been called racist terms on many occasions in online games. It makes me laugh, as the circumstances which caused my opponent to get so angry are usually amusing to me. People need to learn to harden the fuck up.
When I start flying off the handle in a video game I -
1 - Step back
2 - Have a drink
3 - Play NFS:Carbon where my leet driving skills leave my opponents with a good view of my tail lights.  

Hasn't happened yet in 2142.  Did in BF2 at times when we were on the carrier at Wake getting spawn camped by the attack chopper, bombed by jets, and artied all at once.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Stingray24 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

1 - Step back
2 - Have a drink
3 - Play NFS:Carbon where my leet driving skills leave my opponents with a good view of my tail lights.  

Hasn't happened yet in 2142.  Did in BF2 at times when we were on the carrier at Wake getting spawn camped by the attack chopper, bombed by jets, and artied all at once.
I tried installing the demo for NFS: Carbon, but it wouldn't run on my XP64 system.
Stingray24

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

1 - Step back
2 - Have a drink

I tried installing the demo for NFS: Carbon, but it wouldn't run on my XP64 system.
Darn, just buy the game, it's awesome.  Maybe there's a fix out there for it.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6631|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
racism id fucking stupid... we insta ban for that shit on the US server... we don't accept any of that
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6471|Somewhere else

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

ozghost wrote:

to me those who get offended by words on the internets are as small minded as those that use them.
True, but that doesn't mean that using those words is necissary or proper.  Might as well go onto a server and say "I think people who die of cancer is funny".  It's just rude, inconsiderate, solves or achieves nothing, and makes the post-er look like an ignorant dumbass... Might as well leave you prejudices at the login screen....
Thats why you should play on well Admin'd servers. People rant and rave about socalled Holy servers, But you arnt subjected to the rantings and name calling from little kids who have no respect for anyone.
Yeah, I personally do not get bothered by racism or being called a "faget" when gaming. it actually makes a kill or TK more fun.  I'm just saying as a whole, its just isnt necissary. NEver will it go away, but its just IMO.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6583|Scarborough Yorkshire England
I'm to busy playing to read what messages are scrolling
We're men we can't multi-task !!!!!!!!
(sorry all female forum users)
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America

Fredrik wrote:

Hehe, a friend of mine was playing on some german server, got killed 3-4 times by the same guy and wrote:
NIGGER! Then someone replied:
WHERE!?

lmao
Aww sheeeit I can't wait to do that.
Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6575|Finland
I have not seen much racism on the battlefield. I prefer to use this word for nigger: Tom as black as night, that might some twisted racism, but I have never used it on battlefield.
TrinhViet
+6|6396|Germany
i know these =LH= guys ... they are all dumb asses ... they never can take it if the were killed
malarkeycoon
+16|6631|Cardiff
I got kicked off a server once because of my player name 'malarkeycoon'. Luckily its only happened once otherwise I'd have to change it. God knows who would be offended by it but there are always some.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard