Dustriderx
+0|6671
I've probably been able to knife a few people in a single round.  It's impossible for me to get 7.  How are you all getting these?  Stat cheating?
ole_zap
+0|6676
it's easy! just run and jump aroud with your knife so the enemy don't hit you then stab him down or get in behind him and stab him from behind...
Razgriz131
+0|6669
I know this is a cheap way but I got mine by spawn raping at train wreck in karkand
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6790

Dustriderx wrote:

I've probably been able to knife a few people in a single round.  It's impossible for me to get 7.  How are you all getting these?  Stat cheating?
Well some of us don't run blindly into a group of enemy soliders swinging wildly like a chicken with its head cut off. Use skill and tactics. UAV is your friend. Snipers are your friends. People with their backs turned are your friends, especially if their prone. Practice knifeing with a buddy on a non ranked server and learn its range and effectiveness. 90% of the time you go at a person with a knife they wont pull out theirs like the AI bots do. Practice, practice, and keep at it. As far as expert knife goes, I'm still weary myself of most people. If their smart and have more than 2 friends to do it with, you'd never know by looking at their worst enemy list unfortunately.

Goodluck
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield
look around and use the search man, you'll probably get 100 finds.
DaBigDragon
+3|6710|USA
In my opinion, the easiest way to get a knife badge is to go into a 64 player Strike at Karkand server that has only about 20 to 30 people in it. That way the round should be longer than usual and you'll have more time. Also, I'd be a medic so you can heal yourself in case you get shot and always have your knife out.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6815|Germany / Saxony

Dustriderx wrote:

It's impossible for me to get 7.
Try to get 18, hehe...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6714|Malaga, EspaƱa
well got my basic yesterday, (i know it sounds noob but i never went really into a knife only combat situation) so i took kark...i went as an engineer so i could switch to my Shotty if everything went wrong...but at the begin i knifed 4 people at the ally of the Hotel....they spawned i went up their backs and stabbed them.. wel 3 more i neede 1 i got lucky at the stair the rest where just pure spawnkilling but who cares ... i needed that
RAS_ace10
+12|6723
practice on sinlge player on karkand against easy bots...worked for me...i knifed 150 of them in one round.
lord_tyler_486
+54|6722|Upper Franconia
Go to the enemy commander and knife him whenever he spawns.
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6710|England
I couldnt get mine for ages, seemed like I was getting 6 every time then the round ended
Then 1 night I wasnt really 'playing for the badge' I just realised I was on a roll and got my basic and vet' in the same round on Gulf of Oman
Now the same thing is happening to me with explosives badge lol
I'll get there in the end.
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6710|England
oh, ello everybody by the way
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

sumhow my friend got knife and pistol, i know he was padding though lol.
Henkuz
Repairs on request
+28|6775|Alkmaar, the Netherlands
I wish there was a volunteer squad standing in a line so I can stab them and get my basic badge that's all I want for Christmas.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6725|The Netherlands
kun je m dan echt nie eerlijk halen henkuz
={FL}=Bloodrayne
+0|6672
these badges r soo easy to get the best thing to do is look out 4 enemy meds and follow them wait till they revive and get to knife kills strike is deff the best server 4 this badge witho0ut a doubt
-(F^S)-Fatty
+3|6695
Guys its really not that hard any more be assault (F2000) and u get flash bangs it helps a lot
Henkuz
Repairs on request
+28|6775|Alkmaar, the Netherlands

fdcp_elmo wrote:

kun je m dan echt nie eerlijk halen henkuz
Nee, ik ben er ziek van, 't is de laatste die ik nog mis.

Nope, and I'm sick of it, it's the only one I'm missing.
wilks2005
+1|6723
if you can knife snipers its easy. also if you wait in the bottom of the stairwell of the tv station on sharqi peninsula and knife them as they go up the stairs.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield
Actually it's easy on Karkand: Keep trying to go after the first alleyway to the second (after the cp ladder) and there is one of the spawnpoints (some people will argue this is spawnraping, but eh..) and get a couple there, then after you respawn go to the first one walking down the side and get a couple more. OR you can cruise all the way down the right side to the actual second flag and backtrack and you'll get 10 easy one's there because everyone is focused on the first flag, everyone's back will be turned. < that is the truthful way and easiest.
Jerry_Signfeld
+2|6689

DaBigDragon wrote:

In my opinion, the easiest way to get a knife badge is to go into a 64 player Strike at Karkand server that has only about 20 to 30 people in it. That way the round should be longer than usual and you'll have more time. Also, I'd be a medic so you can heal yourself in case you get shot and always have your knife out.
I AGREE
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6671|MoVal So-Cal
or you can have a buddy be on the other team and you can just go back and forth doing the stabby stabby
Dustriderx
+0|6671

Pernicious544 wrote:

or you can have a buddy be on the other team and you can just go back and forth doing the stabby stabby
I would rather work for my badges and not do it the cheap way.
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6692|England

-(F^S)-Fatty wrote:

Guys its really not that hard any more be assault (F2000) and u get flash bangs it helps a lot
exactly what he says if you have special forces and the F2000 that is the best, quickest and less deadly way to grab all the knife kills you need for any badge im after my expert knife badge and thats exactly how i will get it
mat.a369
+0|6705
personally i found wake was the best for knife badges (granted i only have my basic) but theres lots of cover and is real easy to sneak round and behind people.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard