dundee_hitman_2005
+8|6663|Scotland
Is it me or what but is this not the most annoying tune possible had to turn the fecking game off ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6620|UK
I don't find it annoying.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6591|S.C.
If you search there is a petition somewhere.
Zukabazuka
+23|6678
You do know you can change the music to zero so it doesn't play at all?
CackNBallz
+45|6736|Toronto, Canada
I dislike people that start their sentences with, "You do know".  It is condescending and you sound like a petulant pompous little know-it-all child.  It seems that he doesn't know how to rectify the situation by turning down the settings. "Do you know that" or "Did you know" would be more suitable substitutes.

This isn't the game of Jeopardy where you phrase your answers as a question.

I actually like the orchestral symphony background music in the loading screens.  It gives the game a sense of epic proportions.  Too bad it ends too shortly because of the fast loading times.
Entertayner
+826|6563

It's better than the BF2 ones.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6630|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Loading as in loading into a game? Im guessing so. Im blonde...

I never have time to even notice it with it loading so fast to be honestt.
Zukabazuka
+23|6678
Well he did say this
"had to turn the fecking game off ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!"

Wich means turn the game of or shutdown the game. Unless is brain is twisted or something.
CackNBallz
+45|6736|Toronto, Canada
Yeah no worries, bro.  Just try not to start sentences like that next time.

Peace, CackNBallz
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6438|The Land of Scott Walker

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Agree.  2142 loading is more like 1942, which is still the best soundtrack in the series.
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6708|MoVal, Southern California
The BF2 loading songs got annoying FAST. I couldn't stand the MEC theater songs after a while. However, i do like the 2142 songs. I agree with Cacknballz that they give you a sense that you're in a war of epic proportions. i like orchestral scores Just like the Band of Brothers soundtrack

Oh yeah, the 1942 theme is teh sex.
CackNBallz
+45|6736|Toronto, Canada
Band of Brothers was indeed awesome! I just like Ochestral scores in general, classical music is "teh pwnz0rs" (to get the younger crowd to understand what I am saying.)  Star Wars is also a series that has excellent scores, John Williams and the London Symphony Orchestra FTW!
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6726|Oslo, Norway

mikeyb118 wrote:

If you search there is a petition somewhere.
That was for BF2... 

...SF
Brasso
+1,549|6623

How can you hate the loading music?  Personally I love the BF2 and BF2142 loading music.  BF2 music sounds very worldly, and 2142 music sounds like an official movie soundtrack score.  In fact, I have the BF2 loading songs on my iPod.  Laugh all you want.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
CackNBallz
+45|6736|Toronto, Canada
That give me an idea.  Does anyone know where the OST (original soundtrack) for BF2142 is?
Master*
Banned
+416|6487|United States

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

WRONG

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard