Poll

Do you prefer Conquest or Titan Mode more?

Titan Mode60%60% - 93
Conquest Mode39%39% - 60
Total: 153
SGT.Slayero
+98|6436|Life in a vacuum sucks
Titan Mode
Volatile
+252|6675|Sextupling in Empire

Hard to tell with constant server and master server disconnects.
HellGuard99
+2|6495
Conquest I do for racking up points and do some mass-slaughter,
Titan I do for having fun with friends by teamworking, defending and attacking titans and such. its pretty hard to decide.. I can't decide >_<
BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6631|Canada Eh?
I prefer Titan but I can't stand the lag inside it so I just play Conquest:D (plus theres more maps to play)
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

I haven't even played yet, but Titan looks better.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6612|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
titan mode. i love the titan guns. i get lots of points from them.
place it above silo 5 on verdun

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-10-29 15:09:45)

Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6416|The Land of Scott Walker
Conquest.  City maps are my favorite because it's mostly infantry combat with an annoying camper in a vehicle showing up once in awhile.  The armor battles are fun in the larger conquest maps, too. Titan gets you more points, but overall I like conquest.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6681|Sweden
if it was´nt for Cerbere Landing i might have said Titan though i have a crush on that map.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6517|Doncaster, UK
Titan mode, it's something a little different from the BF2 experience. It is a shame that there aren't more than the 5 maps though. Hopefully some new maps in a booster, that's be nice.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6707

I thought the game was Titan only?
CackNBallz
+45|6713|Toronto, Canada
I prefer Conquest maps.  There's Camp Gibraltar, Cerbere Landing, Tunis Harbour, Belgrade and Berlin. Those alone make my night when I play.  I just hate when the server goes to Titan mode where we go play another long and arduous round.  Maybe I should take up camping er- I mean defending the Titan.  I am usually the assaulting squad leader and let me tell you, it doesn't help your K/D ratio...

I also have much more fun in Conquest maps.  I usually dominate the rounds getting at least a bronze medal. In Titan mode, not so much. Titan maps take a lot out of me, especially when I am playing with a team that can't defend our Titan or retain any silos and when I am the sole player attacking against 6 or 7 defenders that are spamming rockets, grenades, RDX and APMs all over the place.

Conquest FTW!
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6551|Melbourne, Australia.
Conquest until the titans shields are down

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard