bomb the chinks!1%1% - 3
Bomb the freakkin USA!21%21% - 39
Nuke 'em kinky Europeans!2%2% - 5
I want nukes in BF2!23%23% - 42
Total: 180
isk
+0|6693

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Jävla jänkar kan fan lita på att vi också blir bombade nångång.

Sweden will be targeted trust me!
i cant say no because you dont ever know what will happen.. but one thing is sure.. Sweden and Denmark(got to little insight on norway so i wont say anything about them) most certainly wont be targetet unless our goverments change they sight on the "terrorists communitys" we got because it will only damage they whole quest(sry cant find another word to use.. my english sucks)

why: because they use our country's as they personal ATM's because with of our laws they can always find a way to get charity money without our goverment are able to touch it, because our integration system and rules sucks so much (specialy in DK) that they have an easy time to recruit new terrorists and last but least they use our military bases as they privat wall-marts to get they explosives and other things to help them fight for they quest..

so targeting DK and/or SWE will only weaken themself and wont help them.. they got to many interrests in beeing able to operate freely in ours countrys that we arent the near the top of they lists.. even though we got troops in iraq..
FeloniousMonk
+0|6727

CreepingDeath wrote:

But who's the ones that backed him so he could be in power over iraq many years ago?
USA did.<---- fact.
Which was a very wrong thing to do in the first place. I'm not arguing that but I am arguing against people who for some ridiculous reason think that Iraq was better off while under Saddam's rule.

Krappyappy wrote:

to be fair, they're as likely to choose an anti-western islamic government [a la iran] as a secular progressive one.

would that be any better?
As long as they're free to make the choice themselves, so be it.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6829
Give the Palistinians thier land back and it will stop on a Dime.

The U.N. to the Arabs " These people had a tuff time during WWII.... go live in the desert "

Lol.. what would you do.
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6817|Netherlands
with love   im nuts..

Last edited by TheMajorBummer (2005-12-22 15:53:44)

CreepingDeath
+1|6736
FeloniousMonk - - -  I wasn't saying it was right or wrong that we supported suddam .. Just the point that we are the ones" USA "that gave Suddam the power. And now USA is wanting to kill him off... What secrets is he hidding ? . . .
CreepingDeath
+1|6736

Horseman 77 wrote:

Give the Palistinians thier land back and it will stop on a Dime.

The U.N. to the Arabs " These people had a tuff time during WWII.... go live in the desert "

Lol.. what would you do.
And this is what i say or well USA should stop suppling the JEW chicken shit bastards with weapons and let the JEWs fight for thierself against the palistinians ..The war would be over in a year or so ..
madark
+0|6695

CreepingDeath wrote:

When was the last time you walked into your house and gave everyone and anyone there male or female a hug and not only one kiss but two kisses one on each cheek? I would say NEVER.
well that didn`t sound gay at all;p

terrorist groups have said that they`re going to make norway pay for supporting the us etc, but I doubt it`s going to happen. Sweden is to neutral to be targeted (didn`t even let norwegian monarchs into their country during WW2, so they had to flee to new york:/)

(off topic, but this is a stupid topic anyways, no offence :p)
If any part of the world was nuked the rest of the world would freak out and we might get WW3.

Last edited by madark (2005-12-22 18:23:11)

Nehil
+3|6723|South Sweden (NOT SWITZERLAND)

madark wrote:

terrorist groups have said that they`re going to make norway pay for supporting the us etc, but I doubt it`s going to happen. Sweden is to neutral to be targeted (didn`t even let norwegian monarchs into their country during WW2, so they had to flee to new york:/)
Thats not true, we've had a few terrorist attacks here in Sweden and we maybe didn't let the monarchs pass the border but we sure as hell let a lot of civilians over the border.
madark
+0|6695
didn`t know that you guys had got attacked.. what did they attack?
duckforceone
+3|6715|Denmark
problem is. Suicide bombers. Any nation and/or religion that supports the sacrifices that their warriors make when using their lives to kill our innocent civilians, would in my eyes deserve getting killed along with their warriors.

so as long as they have their religion that says, change to our faith or die, in their holy scripts, you will have suicide bombers or other kinds of death crop up all the time.

it could be said that the bible says the same thing... but the common interpretation is not like that anymore. But the middle eastern way of interpreting is often like that.

so let's nuke any country that's basing it's entire warfare program on hitting another countrys civilians. I'd say you are guilty just by living in such a country and supporting that. Ergo, no innocent deaths...
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6713|Sydney, Australia

duckforceone wrote:

problem is. Suicide bombers. Any nation and/or religion that supports the sacrifices that their warriors make when using their lives to kill our innocent civilians, would in my eyes deserve getting killed along with their warriors.

so as long as they have their religion that says, change to our faith or die, in their holy scripts, you will have suicide bombers or other kinds of death crop up all the time.

it could be said that the bible says the same thing... but the common interpretation is not like that anymore. But the middle eastern way of interpreting is often like that.

so let's nuke any country that's basing it's entire warfare program on hitting another countrys civilians. I'd say you are guilty just by living in such a country and supporting that. Ergo, no innocent deaths...
You are judging a nation, no, a religion, based on the actions of extremists.

Should I judge christianity on the actions of the KKK?

EDIT: I just did the poll and saw the results. lol, looks like america should be bombed.

Last edited by mcminty (2005-12-23 04:47:35)

Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6702|Sweden
Damn, my thread ROXX!!! First of all, Denmark is a member of NATO, and they do have soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq, fighting the terrorists. They are no better than the US, UK and so on. Sweden has a rather high military prescence in Afghanistan, a few swedes were killed there a month ago, so more swedish soldiers will be sent to afghanistan. And for you guys who wants to attack me and say that i am an idiot, im not the idiot, this thread is extremly unserious and should not be considered serious, and yes i have muslim friends, and yes i have "talked" to muslims, and i don´t hate them, i came up with the idea to this thread after watching a hilarious videoclip showing some australian dude interviewing americans about what country to invade.. HAHAHHA FRANCE IS NOT AUSTRALIA, i highly recommend that, and btw lets bomb the US instead. And no i am not american as some guy wrote in another post.
Cut Throat
+-1|6779|Gold Coast,Australia
if ya wanna kill em all, just put artillery on the uncap at the start of map
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6702|Sweden
Im just gonna teamkill as usual..
Vartan
+10|6735|Belgium
Such ignorance...AND from a Swede, mate, you dissapoint me. I agree with the guy from Michigan. Middle Easterners are VERY warm people, something the occident has lost. Visit a Libanese friend, or an Armenian, or whatever, you'll always be greeted well.

I say bomb all extremists. The ones in terrorist cells, the imams preaching hatred but also the ignorant, self-centered people that think that everything east of Greece is a one huge Terrorist spawner.

edit: I thought this was "Serious talk"? I was lost for a second

Last edited by Vartan (2005-12-23 05:29:27)

Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6702|Sweden
Well, it would have been a little crazy to put it in the BF2 Help, dunno
CreepingDeath
+1|6736
madark  . . .

Again I can tell that many of you people down talking middle Easterners have never meet or sat down  talking to them. But listening to the properganda the USA sends out on almost every TV station, newspaper,
even movies now days, along with video games as shown with BF2.
   Hate and anger amoung so many mindless people, but not relizing the honest truth. NOT ALL MIDDLE EASTERNERS are TERRIOSTS but in fact have came to the US to get away from the ones that live in thier countrys. For a better life of freedoms. wantign to share thier caring loving ways with anyone that comes in contact with them.
   So why don't you sit back and hate the KKK or the black panthers. Even better yet our own goverment for out right killing innocent people each year.
   Hmm I guess no one in here remembers when while CUNTON was our president we bombed a certain Chinnesse embassy somewhere. How many innocent people WOMAN AND CHILDERN was in that building when we supposially made a mistake. But keep in mind that the USA has the most powerful  but most important heard over and over again how ACCURRATE our missles are anywhere in the world.
    How many people died at waco and of course the goverment wasn't in the wrong there? BULLSHIT.
These people had the right to bare arms and freedom of religion but was thier right vilolated. FOR SURE. Did these people ever go out and kill anyone with thse arms? NO or ever had plans on killing anyone besides who mite come onto thier property and do harm to them . NO what did our goverment do and how many KIDS did they kill?
   Okay what about our police force and using tasers on a american citizen? Its HIGH VOTAGE ELETRIC SHOCK just the same as huddum used on his people. Our goverment use it on thier citizens each and everyday. TOURTURing its own people. But it's okay because the usa is doing it, but no one else can.
   BUT BEFORE MOST OF YOU KIDS can comment on how middle easterners are you should and better sit down with a few, talking with them.Seeing that they are way much nicer people then most of the kids in this forum, talking about people they don't even know anything about but what our goverment whats you to think.
MINDLESS PEOPLE so many mindless people.
DLHanley
+0|6695

isk wrote:

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Jävla jänkar kan fan lita på att vi också blir bombade nångång.

Sweden will be targeted trust me!
i cant say no because you dont ever know what will happen.. but one thing is sure.. Sweden and Denmark(got to little insight on norway so i wont say anything about them) most certainly wont be targetet unless our goverments change they sight on the "terrorists communitys" we got because it will only damage they whole quest(sry cant find another word to use.. my english sucks)

why: because they use our country's as they personal ATM's because with of our laws they can always find a way to get charity money without our goverment are able to touch it, because our integration system and rules sucks so much (specialy in DK) that they have an easy time to recruit new terrorists and last but least they use our military bases as they privat wall-marts to get they explosives and other things to help them fight for they quest..

so targeting DK and/or SWE will only weaken themself and wont help them.. they got to many interrests in beeing able to operate freely in ours countrys that we arent the near the top of they lists.. even though we got troops in iraq..
You should be careful talking like this!  Soon you will not have to worry about terrorists, but Bush will find away to work Scandanavia into his "axis of evil!" 
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6829
You should be careful talking like this!  Soon you will not have to worry about terrorists, but Bush will find away to work Scandanavia into his "axis of evil!"

When Reagan called the USSR an Evil Empire Librals thought is was funny.

But they never complained when he drove them under or mourned their loss?

Now we know it was an  Evil Empire becuase we know of all the foul shit they did.

You also may have noticed they Terrorist have not returned to The USA

Bush's response was crushing.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6702|Sweden
Axis of evil = Propaganda shit
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6839|Australia
this poll is rather stupid? there are murderes in the USA too aint there? shal we bomb the usa as well to get rid of them?

killing innocent people is not the answer it will only lead to more conflict.

however nukes in bf2 lol im all for it

nuke the bunny hoppers
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6829

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Axis of evil = Propaganda shit
Right ! in a War you use many weapons and propaganda is one.

Deciet and lies are tools in WAR.

You know there is a WAR on... Right ?

As for murderers in the Middle east?

The Northern Europeans who settled there always have the option of leaving dont they?

The Arabs didn't invite them.

Israel uses A10 Apache Gunships to do its Police work in the Gaza Strip, The most Densely populated region in the world Can you Imagine if the Police in NYC Harlem or South Central LA did this, Even during the Riots?

Can you Imagine them Bulldozing Your home or your Yard to make their Fence.

CORRECT ?      ( caps 4 emphasis )

They couldn't even do  this in NYC NEW YORK USA
with the Land Mark Building Commission and NYC is only about 300 years

old Not 4000.

Make you Fence or Ditch or wat ever on your own Fucking property
which was stolen to begin with.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6694
My (personal) God.

Sweet flaming zombie Jesus.

Good gracious.

1. All people in the Middle East ARE NOT TERRORISTS.
2. All terrorists are not male.
3. It's xenophobic idiots like you that cause all this disrest in this world our giant alien overlords created for us.
dan500
+57|6839

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Bombing the middle east = 100% civilian casualties.
Probs more like 25% civilian casualties
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6702|Sweden
YEAH BOMB THE MIDDLE EAST YEEHAWW! Merry christmas!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard