montypythizzle
+21|6600
i think you just saved me from killing myself by announcing me w1nn4r

Last edited by montypythizzle (2006-11-20 00:10:52)

dubbs
+105|6629|Lexington, KY

montypythizzle wrote:

heh i didn't see it in M-W dictionary so its eh pretty much wrong and is defacing the english language
and after you guys called me on my forum talk i started talking "professionally"
So when was STFU professional?  In the same post that you said that  awesomeness was not in m-w, you used STFU.  Yep you sound very professional there.

=montypythizzle wrote:

First if your CPU is not passing data to the GPU's bus quick enough, then your graphics card will be effected.  No use in having a fast GPU if it has nothing to process.  Also according to your link, you can use older processors as long as your video card is the latest you should be fine.  I would like to see you try playing BF2 on a 1.7 Ghz CPU with a 8800, you will have lag.

who the fuck would have a 40-50 dollar cpu Which probably isn't compatible with a pcie based chipset and then have a 400-500 dollar video card..... zomg you are a n00b plz oh plz just end it i know your on the bridge
you sir just failed and your father failed for having intercourse with your mom and having E.T.'s paternal twin
No you fail at the lack of using the quote option.  Second, your post stated that the CPU did not matter, and what I stated was true.  If you believe the link that you posted, give my theory a try.  See what your framerate is.  BF2 says that 1.7 Ghz is required, so according to your theory, if that is required, then any video card recently released should really effect your framerate, and make it a lot higher.  So just take your script kiddie self somewhere else.

montypythizzle wrote:

dubbs wrote:

First if your CPU is not passing data to the GPU's bus quick enough, then your graphics card will be effected.  No use in having a fast GPU if it has nothing to process.  Also according to your link, you can use older processors as long as your video card is the latest you should be fine.  I would like to see you try playing BF2 on a 1.7 Ghz CPU with a 8800, you will have lag.
sorry i missed the quote button

i did not write that so you are not officially crowned the w1nn4r yet...
sorry my M-W isn't up to date
and besides you used awesomeness as an adjective

so gg j00 r teh loss (1337 sp33k)
I never used the word awesomeness in the forums until this post.  You fail yet again, but I will let you keep talking so that you can keep on proving how much of an id 10 t you are. 

BTW (you know that means by the way right), your dad failed once he raped the sheeps in Greenland.  I would have probally done the same thing after the beaver at my peg leg also.
montypythizzle
+21|6600

person who goes to college for computers wrote:

who the fuck would have a 40-50 dollar cpu Which probably isn't compatible with a pcie based chipset and then have a 400-500 dollar video card
read that nub you are the stupid person that thinks that a 1.7 ghz athlon or 1.7ghz p4 is compatible with a pcie based motherboard/chipset

person who loves cock wrote:

BTW (you know that means by the way right), your dad failed once he raped the sheeps in Greenland.  I would have probally done the same thing after the beaver at my peg leg also.
:confused:

and who doesnt know how to spell dubs?? got wigger?

Last edited by montypythizzle (2006-11-20 06:46:52)

dubbs
+105|6629|Lexington, KY

montypythizzle wrote:

who the fuck would have a 40-50 dollar cpu Which probably isn't compatible with a pcie based chipset and then have a 400-500 dollar video card
read that nub you are the stupid person that thinks that a 1.7 ghz athlon or 1.7ghz p4 is compatible with a pcie based motherboard/chipset

I also when to college for computers, that does not make you the know all about computers.  You do not act like you professional at all, and on that account it seems to me that DeVary (sp?) failed at giving you a real degree, and explain how to have a professional debate/descussion when your point was proven not completely true.   

Also, because I spell my name Dubbs, does not have anything about being a wigger.  If you must know, Dubbs is short for my nickname DW, since people in high school called me D Dubbs.
ssonrats
+221|6642
It's the RAM trust me. Run 3d mark with 1 gig i bet your score improves over 1.5. I'd get a good dual channel set.

I have a shitty 6600 and 2 gb Corsair ram and i get 80 fps averagewith max res all lows.

Last edited by ssonrats (2006-11-23 15:26:25)

HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6577

ssonrats wrote:

It's the RAM trust me. Run 3d mark with 1 gig i bet your score improves over 1.5. I'd get a good dual channel set.

I have a shitty 6600 and 2 gb Corsair ram and i get 80 fps averagewith max res all lows.
Agreed, that's probably it.  I only have 1 gb but it's corsair xms pro, so it handles pretty well.
montypythizzle
+21|6600

dubbs wrote:

montypythizzle wrote:

I also when to college for computers, that does not make you the know all about computers.  You do not act like you professional at all, and on that account it seems to me that DeVary (sp?) failed at giving you a real degree, and explain how to have a professional debate/descussion when your point was proven not completely true.   

Also, because I spell my name Dubbs, does not have anything about being a wigger.  If you must know, Dubbs is short for my nickname DW, since people in high school called me D Dubbs.
DW is for da white, da white around your lips rofl, wigga plz

Also, I don't think you went ("when to" for you) to college well, hell even high school.

P.S. bolded your mistakes

p.s. (again)  you sir https://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5282/failcb1.gif

Last edited by montypythizzle (2006-11-26 14:04:26)

Tunacommy
+56|6617|Massachusetts, USA

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

montypythizzle wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

Ok, my bad, I can admit when I screwed up and didn't see that second line.  Just don't be a douchebag and actually help someone out here without insulting them, and I won't give you shit for it.
I call shens
jk ok don't try to own a n00b w.o looking at the WHOLE post
so its clear i am teh w1nn4r?
Yeah, you're teh w1nn4r.  Nice work.  My girl just woke up and wants to go again.  Nighty night.  I am such a loser.
hahaha....I love it - the SECOND time you talked about your "girl" .... betting your "girl" is an old rag and a tube of lube.  Here is a tip - if you are REALLY getting laid, you would not need to use it in a forum to try and one up a guy that is "pOOning" you....like the l33t spk?!?  hahahahahaha.....
p3lvicthrust
Banned
+16|6399

leetkyle wrote:

350? lol...
Just because DICE locks BF2 framerates at 100FPS (which are unlockable btw) doesnt mean the rest of game developers do, I know of a different game that gets 300+FPS with Nvidia 7Series cards

on topic, I have a cheap 128MB card, 512DDR2, 3.0GHz proc and I get 30-40FPS Low, Medium, and High settings with 6x AA @ 1024x768

Last edited by p3lvicthrust (2006-12-01 13:11:30)

Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6682|Espoo, Finland

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

montypythizzle wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

Ok, my bad, I can admit when I screwed up and didn't see that second line.  Just don't be a douchebag and actually help someone out here without insulting them, and I won't give you shit for it.
I call shens
jk ok don't try to own a n00b w.o looking at the WHOLE post
so its clear i am teh w1nn4r?
Yeah, you're teh w1nn4r.  Nice work.  My girl just woke up and wants to go again.  Nighty night.  I am such a loser.
Bragging about a girlfriend on a publick forum is about as low as one can go. Be the girl real or made up.
Just pathentic...
antin0de
+44|6664|SL,UT

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

I guess so, I won't post in this thread anymore.  I can't anyway, my 25 year old University of Florida graduate girlfriend with a full C says if I do, no sex for me tonight.  Later..
Post a pic, or nobody believes you. 

until you post a pic, we'll all assume you're either a 13 year-old boy or a basement dweller.

ya rly.

Last edited by antin0de (2006-12-01 14:32:02)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard