FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6522|Boston, MA
The girl who jumped outta the car is an idiot, almost got killed because of it. The other guy holding onto the passenger door was kind of smart but at least they got it on tape to prove to the insurance company that there was literally nothing they could do to stop the car.
Mariena
Blondes have more fun
+52|6461|The Netherlands

LT.Victim wrote:

Mariena wrote:

Err, when it snows outside, I take public transport (if THEY drive, at least). 2 wheels + snowy/icy road = lots of damage + broken ego + possibly broken bones too.
I guess you haven't watched the Video of the Bus in the Icy Tunnel.

That might make you think twice about taking Public Transit.
Fortunately, public transport is not just limited to buses, or is it, now?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

Mariena wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Mariena wrote:

Err, when it snows outside, I take public transport (if THEY drive, at least). 2 wheels + snowy/icy road = lots of damage + broken ego + possibly broken bones too.
I guess you haven't watched the Video of the Bus in the Icy Tunnel.

That might make you think twice about taking Public Transit.
Fortunately, public transport is not just limited to buses, or is it, now?
This chick is smart.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
cablecopulate
+449|6729|Massachusetts.
Like it's hard to out-think Victim!
LT.Victim
+1,175|6554|British Columbia, Canada

cablecopulate wrote:

Like it's hard to out-think Victim!
Hey now come on.... the last week I've been sick and sleep deprived. Not fun.
ts-pulsar
+54|6494
Personally, I like winter driving, it's fun to watch all the idiot drivers.  Today for example I was driving back to my apartment after visiting home for thanksgiving, have to drive through the sierra nevedas to get back, and of course there was a rather large storm and fresh snow on the ground.  I counted at least 20 wrecked cars, and all of them were 2 wheel drive beer can cars... something to be said for AWD or 4WD.  I even pulled over a couple times to pull people out of the snow bank.  I love listening to people try and come up with excuses for why they went off the road, none of em an admit that they just plain fucked up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard