+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
pfft.. snipers fail.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6628|UK
That was quick!
Zukabazuka
+23|6686
People who post and say they don't care, they do care why would they post anyway?
hellsy
+8|6597|Devizes, Wiltshire, UK
"becuase they want too, becuase they want too!"

i miss your old sig mist 8(

Last edited by hellsy (2006-11-25 12:58:52)

Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

Holy Crap. You guys are already Generals and stuff. I hope it's this easy for me. How long have to been playing to get to general?
hellsy
+8|6597|Devizes, Wiltshire, UK
5 weeks!
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6595|Uk

ryan_14 wrote:

Holy Crap. You guys are already Generals and stuff. I hope it's this easy for me. How long have to been playing to get to general?

hellsy wrote:

5 weeks!
Well 4, i missed the very first week, was on holiday.

Its something like 156 hours.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6510|Minnesota eh
Go play another game.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6658|Devil's Perch
Congrats dude.
I'm one promotion away from that and already making plans for the time after that.
Yes, some badges and ribbons will be on my schedule, but mostly I will indeed focus on only doing what's fun and that is using the titan pods on enemy gunships or transports, RDX unsuspecting victims on the titan and city maps and expand my nice collection of hack & cheat accusations.
Proud member of a dead community.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6583|MANCHESTERRR
Well done Jimmie me lad
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

Jim.uK wrote:

ryan_14 wrote:

hellsy wrote:

5 weeks!

so 156 hours and you already have that many points. so you played about 5.3 hours a day.

man. i get around 60-100 points on bf2 IAR. and I play about 1.5-2 hours a day. Will I be able to attain the brigadier general rank quite fast on 2142 then?
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6646|Ohio
sell your account on eBay. then you can be bling blingin' with a brand new shiny private badge!
Contract_Killa
+70|6370|Australia, A.C.T
Woot Gratz Jim,

You ranked up fast man.

When i rated your stats you still had like 2 ranks to go to get to Brigadier General.

+1 for you.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6599|S.C.
Do the cabbage dance and then buy a new game.
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6562|Australia, NSW
what global score was the highest rank
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6389|New York

ryan_14 wrote:

Jim.uK wrote:

ryan_14 wrote:

hellsy wrote:

5 weeks!

so 156 hours and you already have that many points. so you played about 5.3 hours a day.

man. i get around 60-100 points on bf2 IAR. and I play about 1.5-2 hours a day. Will I be able to attain the brigadier general rank quite fast on 2142 then?
eh, it doesn't quite translate so well. titan maps you can get significant points if you play the round to its max potential. conquest typically doesn't fetch you as many points.

it is definetely possible to get those scores, if they are a little more unlikely.

oh and most importantly, you can level up quickly if you play for your badges/ribbons/pins.
for example, i have a career score of 8251, but my score from playing is only 3500.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Master*
Banned
+416|6496|United States

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Nessie09 wrote:

Have fun playing the game. Ranks and unlocks aren't everything.
Janysc
+59|6684|Norway

T1g3r217 wrote:

Red-Eye =]DH[= wrote:

Janysc wrote:

Find a girl to get funky with so you can keep warm.
Yeah, tell her that you have the best rank in 2142, it always works to get hot girls.
Or not-so-hot ones.
You never know. Japanese game shows seem to get lots of hot japs stream to their doors... But hell, they're all like that over there. "Over there". There's that phrase again.
ArkAng37
+1|6846|San Antonio, TX
doood. get a girl and get laid. U are either a hacker or someone with  no life what so ever. So lay off the games get a girl and get laid over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................over and over and over and over again. k?!
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6407|NSW, Australia

ArkAng37 wrote:

doood. get a girl and get laid. U are either a hacker or someone with  no life what so ever. So lay off the games get a girl and get laid over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................over and over and over and over again. k?!
are you stupid? just out of curiosity

Last edited by <<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven (2006-11-25 19:15:03)

التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6369|Cali

spawnofthemist wrote:

pfft.. snipers fail.
You Fail!
Jk...
Pfc. Leemus
Ownerer via the strategic use of bullets
+20|6609|N.S.W, Australia

Red-Eye =]DH[= wrote:

Janysc wrote:

Jim.uK wrote:

Im in the Uk, its winter/no sunshine
Find a girl to get funky with so you can keep warm.
Yeah, tell her that you have the best rank in 2142, it always works to get hot girls.
Welcome to the best pickup line on the planet.

"Hey babe. I'm not one for whoring but mind if I rear gun your FAV?"
"My FAV has just been involved in an epic conquest and needs an oil change. Youd better have a big garage coz im putting my FAV in it"
*point at person* "Doggytag style" *point my FAV*

*insert canned laughter*
MDFSpacePhantom
It is I
+146|6385|San Jose CA.

Jim.uK wrote:

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/7598 … 266xd9.jpg

Game over, what do i do now? =/
Your woman. lol

Last edited by MDFSpacePhantom (2006-11-25 22:38:59)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Wait for the to add new ranks, lik ethey did with BF2 when people started getting the top rank quickly.
no one got the top rank quickly, ppl complained about only having 2 unlocks so guess what happened.....NERF!
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
jordanmillward_1
+11|6405
Congratulations, nice to see a good ol' British person having the highest rank. Keep on fighting, for Queen and Country!

+1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard