Poll

How you liking 1.41?

It lags alot, crashes to desktop etc.36%36% - 54
Its fine, stop bitching.63%63% - 94
Total: 148
PASSUBY
+30|6642|Louisiana
I downloaded the patch 11/22/2006 and installed 11/23/2006. I went to play on a few different servers and I get this weird Lag (Hiccup). Anyone else get this? If so, what have you done to resolve this?
Grey Fox
+1|6665|Winnipeg, Manitoba
Its one of the patch issues so I'm not sure if it can be resolved.
PASSUBY
+30|6642|Louisiana
Thanks..I thought maybe it was something wrong on my end. This is the FIRST time I have EVER had an issue with BF2.
subcultural
+0|6462
I'm having a bit performance loss with the 1.41 patch installed while ingame. It must be the patch, cause I didn't do anything else today besides downloading and installing the patch. Because I played this morning flawlessly, in the noon I installed the patch and since then I'm having shocking images ingame and my fps even dives under 30fps to 20 or less . Normally i get 35-50 fps, with 78fps as highest point and 34fps as lowest point. Now, my highest point is like 45fps...
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6518|Bournemouth, South England
With 1.41, it should be easier for folks to get expert explosives, there is a useful glitch with clays + mines!
spud924
+12|6462|The Sticks, WA, USA
fps is way down and i can hardly fly anymore without freezing and then i find myself in the ground...
s()mtingWong
+48|6702
I had 2 crashes to desktop from the very first day i loaded the game and now with the 1.41 patch i have it random like 1 everyday atleast.
Grey Fox
+1|6665|Winnipeg, Manitoba
I frequently have the connection lost text appear. This is in comparison to it almost never showing up before since I dont have ping issues.
PASSUBY
+30|6642|Louisiana

spud924 wrote:

fps is way down and i can hardly fly anymore without freezing and then i find myself in the ground...
I'm glad to know its not just me...
CITYHUNT3R
+15|6478|Winnipeg

Grey Fox wrote:

I frequently have the connection lost text appear. This is in comparison to it almost never showing up before since I dont have ping issues.
Same here
subcultural
+0|6462

CITYHUNT3R wrote:

Grey Fox wrote:

Same here
²
poltirix
don't let money change you
+3|6471
anybody else having CTD's when switched from one team to another and back again?

Example: start as MEC switch to USMC switch back to MEC -> CTD
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6600|Your attic
Mine's fine, the only crash I've had in recent times was when looking over scrim demos', but that's always been buggy.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6512|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Its fine, stop bitching.
subcultural
+0|6462
Little update:
1. Still the same 'no unlocks'-bug and zero rank/zero badges, while other players carry DAO12 & G3
2. No squads-bug and not able to create an own squad
3. Freezes and excessive loss of framerate

On the other hand:
1. Haven't had a single 'connection lost'- disconnect
2. Haven't had a single CTD (but before patch it only happened to me once every two months)
TriggerHappy|Matty
+1|6468|UK
Not only has my fps greatly dropped, my Verifying Client Data NOW takes 2mins 34sec to go through!! wtf?!?! arnt patches supposed to improve gameplay/performance?
PASSUBY
+30|6642|Louisiana
I reformatted and re-installed BF2..ALL Good now!
DaVeWaVe
Sponsored by Ready Brek... The Nation's Favourite
+7|6671|Farmland, England
you're probabily wondering why only one fix was presented. :p
DICE canada was shut down a while back, because EA decided it wasn't what EA had plans for, so patching responsibilitys were given back to DICE sweden.
I could only imagine their faces to see what the canadians did to the game. :p

check the "battlefield 2" article on wikipedia for more infos ;p

Last edited by DaVeWaVe (2006-12-14 23:59:54)

spikes14
+25|6407
i havent noticed any differnce!
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6359|Iowa...
i think 1.41 is great.i still get some disconnects,but most of the time they're rare.i haven't had a CTD since patching,so i'm happy with it.
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6850

MT_Androo wrote:

The only thing I heard about was it lags and crashed to desktop any other reason explain why..

-Androo
wtf it lags but that is because of my internet....wtf crash to the desktop is like 1/100 crashes bf2 has done me so stfu damn its crashed once total for me with this patch.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard