mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6745|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

People should be judged on personal ability, nothing else. Nothing.

Last edited by mr.widdim (2006-11-24 21:01:21)

mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6762|Sydney, Australia

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

men and women are 100% equal except when it comes to sports and warfare.
Exactly.

However, what I don't like is when business hire/promote women over men to look like they are "equal oppertunity". That's just bullshit. Same goes for if they do that with minority groups.

Mcminty.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6560|Adelaide, South Australia

mcminty wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Exactly.

However, what I don't like is when business hire/promote women over men to look like they are "equal oppertunity". That's just bullshit. Same goes for if they do that with minority groups.

Mcminty.
QFT
BVC
+325|6736

Contract_Killa wrote:

No...Dont even suggest that.

What i would have done if i wanted to get banned is i would of posted links to pictures like that from google image search.

And btw. Whats Death Dealers username ill pm him the link of this topic.
Am I hitting a nerve with that one?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6725|United States of America

mr.widdim wrote:

Because treating everybody the same when they're clearly not equal is called what, class?
COMMUNISM

teehee
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6745|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

DesertFox423 wrote:

mr.widdim wrote:

Because treating everybody the same when they're clearly not equal is called what, class?
COMMUNISM

teehee
Not communism, if you are good at something you don't get shafted and the job goes to you. Not everyone is equal, no one is equal.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6692|USA
An observation:

Why do women spent 8 billion dollars a year on breast implants and make-up and sexy clothes, then want to sue me for sexual harassment when I look at them??
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6757

lowing wrote:

An observation:

Why do women spent 8 billion dollars a year on breast implants and make-up and sexy clothes, then want to sue me for sexual harassment when I look at them??
They are greedy cunts.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6796|United States of America

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

lowing wrote:

An observation:

They are greedy cunts.
And you're a greedy whore.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6757

Miller wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

lowing wrote:

An observation:

They are greedy cunts.
Sucky sucky 2 dollar?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Miller wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

They are greedy cunts.
Sucky sucky 2 dollar?
One penny, final offer.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

Miller wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Miller wrote:

Sucky sucky 2 dollar?
One penny, final offer.
I don't know why, but I added myself to my friends list on xfire, it's pretty sweet.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6713|Colorado
Bros before Hoes! , but seriously a man & a woman complement each other, men have certain strengths where women lack & vice versa.
https://www.libertymeadows.com/covers/apebabe1.jpg
47man
+46|6464|Cali

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

DesertFox423 wrote:

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

People of different races have different mental capacities, does that mean all pro-black equality supporters should die in a fire too?

EDIT:

You're signature states that you listen to AFI.

Now I understand...
He never says anything about race in there.
I'm comparing. Men and women have different capabilities, so do blacks and whites. I don't see him telling people supporting their own cultures to kill themselves.

I was using blacks as an example, if anyone gets offended, simply replace blacks with Persian. That's what I am, so I can diss them all I want.
I said feminists should burn in a fire, because they are hypocritical dipshits in general... nothing wrong with racial/gender/sexual preference pride...
Ratzinger
+43|6432|Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Isn't this the debate and serious talk section?

Can we move this thread to the "pointless and moronic discussion" section?
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6671|USA
If a women ever was elected president, there would be no more wars, but every 28 days there would be some seriously intense negotiations!
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6611|USA

evilcartman99 wrote:

Inventor of the band aid=woman
Inventor of the A-bomb=man
What will wars really be like if a woman gets in charge
/fail

the band aid was invented when some guy (who made bandages)'s wife cut herself cooking. bandages were too big so he cut one up, slapped it on some tape, and the band aid was born.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6798|Argentina
If you think they are equal you are wrong.  Women are more "sensible", and don't you even dare to talk to them when they have their PMS.  When it comes to get a job, men get the best jobs, and there's a reason fot that.  Men don't get pregnant.  Do you know what it means for a company hiring a woman and then having to pay her postnatal period for 6 months, a year or even 2 like in some EU countries?  Besides, they don't know a shit about sports.  And they also hate my PC, well at least my wife does.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-11-25 03:33:52)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6605|Area 51
Have you noticed that men and women allways need to be equal, but during P.E. Girls only have to run 6 laps e.g. and boys have to run atleast 10! just to get the same grade..wtf..

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-11-25 03:38:03)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6812|PNW

Contract_Killa wrote:

personally i feel that women simply do not belong in certain aspects of life, such as high end politics. let's take Hilary for example. I do not see it fit for a woman to be president..i just dont. call me sexist if you must, but i feel that women rely on their emotions too much to be making decisions of that calibur. Also i feel that they are simply too sensative and just are not built like men for certain situations (mental and physical)

what are your opinions? if your respect for me falls because of this..oh well..it's how i feel
Wrong, wrong, wrong, WRONG.

I'll grant that there are fundamental differences mentally and physically between men and women, but they are by no means debilitating.

Janet Reno and Hillary Clinton prove that women can be even bigger hard-core bitches than men. A woman that divorces a man and robs everything he owns proves that they have about as much difficulty in screwing people over as any other crooked human being. A female boxer could kick the crap out of most men. Anybody who pays attention in high school knows that women can excel in right-brained classes as efficiently as men. And, from the 'logic' of your post, I could say that most women I know spell better than men. Additionally, utilizing your flawed logic, I could say that perhaps it would be better for the world to have the 'more sensitive' sex be in charge of things.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6533|Connecticut
Women are the root of all evil. They can out manipulate, out smart and out con any living man. But lets face it, we need to get laid so we keep em around. If it werent for the sex, Id be gay. Its like having a roomate forever to watch football with.
Malloy must go
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6533|Connecticut
In addition, women spend the 2 days before their period all bloated and bitchy. Five days on the period and then about a day to recover. Thats roughly %25 of the month they are pissed off. So, I guess women are only ok %75 of the time. Debate that.

Last edited by deeznutz1245 (2006-11-25 05:36:55)

Malloy must go
Janysc
+59|6724|Norway
Yes, women and men and gays and lesbians and all humans should have the same juridical rights.

It's up to ourselves whether or not we want to live by the rules. That's what makes us human.
XX-ifrit-XX
+3|6407|Somerset, England

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Not forgetting in the eyes of the law, eg How easy is it for a dad to gain sole custody of his kid even if the mum is a crack using hoe.

Plus have you ever come across this injustice if a woman is getting changed with the window wide open and guy walks past and glances in he could be done for being a peeping tom. However if a guy is getting changed and the women glances in he gets done for flashing.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6446|North Carolina

mr.widdim wrote:

I totally agree.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard