CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6737|Tenn
i got banned from OAK and DC1 for "cheating" along with most of my squadmates. and it still says i have 0 bans

Lawlz from last night
https://img105.imageshack.us/img105/2359/wahhhhhhkj5.jpg <- after taking 2-3 shots to kill him prone beside a trash canister. he never seen me.
https://img105.imageshack.us/img105/4792/wahhhhck1.jpg

Last edited by CTD-CaptainBuck (2006-11-09 10:12:34)

13rin
+977|6449

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

i got banned from OAK and DC1 for "cheating" along with most of my squadmates. and it still says i have 0 bans

Lawlz from last night
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/2359/wahhhhhhkj5.jpg <- after taking 2-3 shots to kill him prone beside a trash canister. he never seen me.
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/4792/wahhhhck1.jpg
I used to think people were cheating when I got killed all the time.  The bastads' knew where I was.  As I was laying on my back waiting to re spawn, I started noticing the enemy UAV.  People are quick to accuse.  You had a good spot.  I love hiding behind a wall/rock/crate near a flag and waiting for a few guy to sprint past my spot.  They are so focused on where they are going, they forget to check their angles & watch their backs.  Easy kills.

As to the sniper accusation.. I get a few of them too.  I'll get a head shot on someone riding a jet ski and the accusations fly.  196 is a nice shot.  My best shot is in my sig.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
RiceKrispie
+27|6357|Ottawa, ON
Some people are good. Some people suck. The people that suck refuse to admit or believe that they suck, they just have one-track minds that everyone appearing to be better than they are must be cheating in some way.

A few months ago I played on a clan server and was being either kicked or banned on a daily basis by the guy that seemed to be the head admin. He gave all sorts of interesting reasons like "you're hunting me and ignoring everyone else", "you're raping too hard and making gameplay unfair for everyone else" (after being in the game for 5 minutes), "you didn't revive me", "you're not a teamplayer". Complete garbage like that. In one day alone I was banned and unbanned 3 times for different incidents involving the chopper. First, I was piloting on Wake and was banned almost immediately for "raping too hard". Guess I'm not allowed to defend a flag. Someone else unbanned me, or convinced him to unban me, and I went back again later. The server is now playing Sharqi, new round starts and I'm gunning in MEC chopper. Pilot flies to TV tower and starts hovering around, there's only like 2 people spawning there and I told him in team chat that I wasn't really interested in spawn camping. Same server admin sees me say that then proceeds to tell me it's my "god damn job to spawn camp them", and follows it up with another ban. Same deal, unbanned again and I'm back later that night. Gunning for US chopper on Kubra, we're messing around at the MEC airfield. One of the jets has been sitting empty under the cover for a few minutes with no activity. Now we've got AA lock from the stinger and the pilot isn't moving, just pointing at the jet. Flares, but still not moving. More AA lock. So I TV cam the jet. Guess who spawns and runs for the jet just as the TV missile hits it. "You killed <server admin". Banned for 'spawn camping'. Anyway, the last round I played on that server came when I finally decided to join their teamspeak server and play in his squad to try to avoid as many issues as possible. He ended up shouting at everyone in vent, which I later found out to be a normal occurance. So I went looking for a new server.

I was banned from several servers after only a few rounds while looking for a new one to become a regular on. I've got a few good ones now thankfully, but I think it's safe to say that most servers have serious admin issues. Odds are if you think that a server is admin'd fairly, you just aren't good enough yet to have pissed them off.
p3lvicthrust
Banned
+16|6371

DirtyMexican wrote:

yeah admisn are quite annoying, They are lucky im playing on thier server and help thier statzors. ADMINS ONLY KICK IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THEM AND ITS HOMOSEXCUAL!!@!!!@1111!!!!

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/4864 … 503to5.png
OMG YOU DIDNT PICK ME UP YOU SOLOER!!!11!!11!1111
lol you idiot you dont try and solo in a CLAN server, go to a pub you stupid nub lol
|Mu|2dEr|
+8|6337|Louisiana
I can remember quite a few servers getting kicked/banned from for owning... it's only predictable I think it's a rule you have to die so many kills or admins will ban you.  BUT i'm an admin.. did I miss a page in the rule book?
Not
Great success!
+216|6546|Chandler, AZ

Marinejuana wrote:

OliTz wrote:

It really pises me off that good players face this bull **** all ****ing day. I guess if your good in Bf2 you must be a hacker... :rollseyes: Pisses me off even more that the accusers normally win.
You have my sympathy but I disagree that the complainers normally have their way. In reality the complainers just suck at BF2 and they always will because rather than learning from their myriad mistakes, they are spending their time kicking the good players and crying. If I play a long block of BF2, I can expect to take some bullshit at some point, but for the most part I am having my way. And 90% of crying and kick voting leads to nothing but the other team glorifying how brutally I am beating them.

I usually just get kicked for talking shit. [spec]/[spec-ops] IO jalala/kark has temp banned me so many times for "being arrogant." I mean why not talk shit when you have killed 60 people and only show vulnerability to claymores and stray nades. And how can you not talk shit when you are having a round like this and yet nobody on your team is getting in your squad offering support. Who can show any respect for a team that is literally given a win on a silver platter but actually makes your job more difficult by never following you as medic or support and TKing you while spamming nades, etc. If your playing is going to dominate the server one way or another, you might as well also dominate the server by telling people what to do and telling the other team why their dumb strategies are never going to get them anywhere.

I am arrogant, but at least I am also offering a service. If somebody doesn't come along and tell people they are dumbasses for not learning how to use all the movement buttons and not using their gun when its necessary, then they will never improve and will resort to kicking the good players rather than leveling the playing field with skill. The anti-bunnyhoppers are really the worst of all abusive admins. They actually impose a lower level of competition on everyone so that in exchange for some short term enjoyment, they fail to improve and whine forever. Its like if basketball players refused to dunk or take 3 pointers for no particular reason. Congrats to them but they are just going to lose and better be ok with that. Anyway, most admins suck, beat them badly and then verbally abuse them until they kick you, its great fun.
+1
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6547|Florida

DBBrinson1 wrote:

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

Lawlz from last night
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/2359/wahhhhhhkj5.jpg <- after taking 2-3 shots to kill him prone beside a trash canister. he never seen me.
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/4792/wahhhhck1.jpg
I used to think people were cheating when I got killed all the time.  The bastads' knew where I was.  As I was laying on my back waiting to re spawn, I started noticing the enemy UAV.  People are quick to accuse.  You had a good spot.  I love hiding behind a wall/rock/crate near a flag and waiting for a few guy to sprint past my spot.  They are so focused on where they are going, they forget to check their angles & watch their backs.  Easy kills.

As to the sniper accusation.. I get a few of them too.  I'll get a head shot on someone riding a jet ski and the accusations fly.  196 is a nice shot.  My best shot is in my sig.
I love pointing that out to people lol.  People will accuse me of seeing them through walls, or knowing they are hiding in a balcony.  When you kill them they proceed to say things like "FRANK THE TANK IS HACKING< HE SEES THRU WALLS" or something stupid.

One guy accused me of hacking because he was trying to hide under this little market fixture thing, and his head was sticking through the side wall......so I shot and killed him.  Then of course, I was accused of shooting through walls........
Marinejuana
local
+415|6555|Seattle

Cbass wrote:

I was proud of this one, since the admins team had all but 1 flags and were raping the hell out of us. I went sniper and started spawn raping their team. Then get booted for fighting fire with fire. [/color]
Yeah seriously. Or how about when you play a round of Wake, and after half a round of trying to get up in the air despite savage baseraping, you are kicked when you proceed to shoot down their jets and not let them take off again. Or when you sneak into their base to simply steal one of theirs.

Its always best to just figure out if an admin is on the other team. As a species, admins are very prejudiced and in love with their implements of power. I sometimes wonder if the same way we get into different kits and vehicles as we play bf2, if some admins just get really into being the cop/dude with the power to kick/ban. I swear some admins actually get better at policing with bf2cc than they are at bf2 itself.

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

ya they temp ban. OAK and DC1 are both full of idiots.

CrazeD wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

You have my sympathy but I disagree that the complainers normally have their way.
Dude...look at patch 1.4. The complainers got their way.
Thats ridiculous. You can't bunnyhop/dolphindive/pronespam anymore? You can't use the noob tube? You can't solo TV? You can't use the LMGs? You can't kill people with C4? If so, you suck and you are probably a complainer.

They didn't concede anything to the complainers that actually mattered in any of the patches, if you ask me. They just made little adjustments that didnt have much affect. Maybe you can't whore a blackhawk for points anymore but that was not something the good players were depending on. The people that were winning still are and the complainers are still whining and becoming admins so they can kick the winners and get their jet ribbon.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6568|S.C.
This happens to me on my new account.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6651
https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/bobroonie/ROCserver.png

The next round looked the same and
https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/bobroonie/bobshacks.jpg

gotta love admins

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2006-11-25 16:23:32)

CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6626|The View From The Afternoon
Just happened to me yesterday. At first I was owning some baserapers with my L96, probably 15 kills in a row. Suddenly I got kicked for the reason you see below.  I rejoin the server and continue owning, until I have over 150 points. Then I get banned for reason "LAMER" and in the menu screen it says "You have been banned from the server because of excessive teamkilling blabla..". Weird Thing is that I didn't have a single TK, not even team damage. Lame admins.

https://img216.imageshack.us/img216/2875/eidji6.png
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6507|Search Whore killing fields
|Mu|2dEr|
+8|6337|Louisiana
Man Dirty... u give them hell huh? lol I admire that... to update it daily though? how many bans do you have?
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6576|Parainen, Finland
I have been kicked 201 times and banned  7 times.

Most of the on German servers... "Bist du ein nazi ubersturmbannfuhrer??? Jaja, Günther und Kraftwerk!!!"
Kicked for name violation.... Why can´t these sorry ass dickheadz read their history????
Then there are these admins described above..OMFG,h4x0r...and kick....many, many times....
The best bann I got was for being too good...so they banned me for having a crappy soccer team...Can you believe that??? If the admin on that server reads this then here is a message for you:

EAT YOUR MOTHER´S TESTICLES MAN!!!!!!!
https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i280/aDumBum/terribly-ugly-thing.jpg
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6499|Belgium
But still, admins are probably an improvement  compared to EA trying to code something to replace them
Marinejuana
local
+415|6555|Seattle
hmm, when u put it that way...

im sure there is a better solution than that. i was thinking along the lines of admins with average intelligence. or simply taking it upon myself to verbally train any poor admins i encounter. oh well.

Last edited by Marinejuana (2006-11-26 03:52:46)

Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6560|Your attic
It happens, people who pay money for servers don't like getting their faces kicked, you can't blame them.

Just a quick addition, no offence to Americans, but I get a hell of a lot more accusations and kick/bans (yet they never show up) on American servers... no idea why.

Although I found this funny, he was a major as well, wouldn't answer me when I asked him why he started the vote.

https://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5623/screen040pv5.jpg

Last edited by Towelly (2006-11-26 03:58:36)

Fatman
=cREE=
+11|6604
Yep, happens a ton. I recently got banned from a wake server for "hacking with the tv missle." They then banned the rest of my clannies b/c of "guilt by association."
Jamalen
+2|6713|Shetland Islands
I got my first "weird" Admin experience a couple of weeks ago, I was playing Insurgents on Warlord, I spawned as SpecOps, stole a quad, stuck a couple of packs of C4 to the front and sped to the SAS base, met an APC just outside the base and Jihaded it as it was gonna kill me and got 3 kills..

Ran into the base to C4 the UAV and a guy spawned right in front of me, G36'd him and pulled my C4 ready to put on the UAV and BAM! Kicked and Banned for "Being in an Uncap" I was pissed.... I'm PLAYING a Bloody SpecOps!! its my bloody JOB to be in the enemy base creating havok!

I don't meet many arsey Admins (As I have a Family to look after and spend time with, so not much time for BF2), but I was pissed off with BF2 that day...

And OliTz, your stats rock bud!  +1 to you for not arsing around with knives just for badges and rank.. playing the game honest...

Last edited by Jamalen (2006-11-27 00:53:21)

eyesteponbabies
Banned
+13|6400|St.Louis, Missouri

killer21 wrote:

Don't kill an admin and then Teabag them.  This might happen to you.
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9155/lameha3.png
Wow, I'de find out where this person lived and really tea bag him.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6408
Just got banned today from SWAT QC clan wake server for having "Over Powered" J 10.  lol  And the dude who admin banned me was a higher rank than me.  How sad is that?
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6624|Teesside, UK
I find it funny the amount of times the ban's use the word NOOB.  Yeah that person sucks so bad that your kicking/banning them to stop them kicking your arse!  Who did you say the noob was again?
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6462
I've been kicked for killing someone, well I was kicked for killing someone as a commander. Apparently if your a commander and your getting shot in the face, you cant shoot back.

But w/e it's their server, there's 2000+ more servers out there.
Delphy
+45|6555|Bristol, UK
Got kicked out of a TOP server because "Tangster Chinkz" wanted the the Z10. Morons.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6560|Your attic

Delphy wrote:

Got kicked out of a TOP server because "Tangster Chinkz" wanted the the Z10. Morons.
He says he is sorry and hopes he did not hurt your feelings.........

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard