JohnLeavitt
+16|6440

Talon wrote:

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

The best recon unlocks are the Lambert Carbine, RDX and the APMs.

That is totally IMO of couse, because I don't play the sniper part of Recon class and prefer a more... involved and active role.
Lambert seems a bit pointless to me, as you may as well just use the Voss or Baur.
yea i think so too, but it is handy in titan mode when you want to use ur RDX
[zulu]steviep831
+6|6630|Florida

straz_mataz wrote:

if it wasnt for the lambert i would basically never use the recon kit
I would still use the recon kit without the Lambert, BUT it sure is nice to go into battle knowing that I can respawn and defend a silo with the Lambert to back me up rather then having to go into battle with a pistol.... {lovingly strokes Lambert}
CackNBallz
+45|6739|Toronto, Canada
I was actually playing the Recon kit extensively yesteryday.  I have to say that the 4x zoom is a very welcome addition and has made sniping very fun for me.  All the infiltrator pins I earned (except my very first one) were from last night.

It makes sniping a whole lot easier and seems to minimize the sway for me.
ZCaliber
+12|6508|Between Canada and Iowa
Y'know, I really WANT to get the stablizer.

Why? Well, if you're doing extreme range sniping, that thing will get rid of the annoying sway, which REALLY stinks at long range, full 4x zoom, especially when your enemies are varitable ants.

The gruber is really the true sniper's unlock in my humble opinion. But seeing as I haven't really used it yet, I can only speculate. Unfortunatly I have 2 more ranks before I can get it. (C'mon, I'm not gonna get the Gruber over the A12 Enforcer!)
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6526|Belgium

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Discuss.

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (Today 02:30:27)
lmao you misspelled discuss?
JohnLeavitt
+16|6440
lol enforcers, man i would love to force one of them up the ass of every support guy who used one... they are SOOO annoying...
ZCaliber
+12|6508|Between Canada and Iowa
Yeah... If only the Accipiter was as good as the Enforcer...

But you can't deny it's great for taking out people camping the Titan vents with RDX.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6577|Melbourne, Australia.

iPoon.be wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Discuss.

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (Today 02:30:27)
lmao you misspelled discuss?
Nah I was going to put my own opinion in that post....but I deleted it, hence the edit
dont_be_ss
+312|6590|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Gaymores are the most useful recon unlock tbh.
Change that tbh into a imo. Just because you have no idea how to be a sniper
SlightlySto0pid
+7|6446|New York
I would have to agree that the 4x scope is better than the stabalizer and the new sniper rifle, however, RDX+Lambert > Both

(Only because Lambert would be useless without RDX/[and Claymores]-then you might as well use assault kit)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard