daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6545
Not bad sarge, but youve failed to get a good balance of play with all kits.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623

daffytag wrote:

why the heck would I want that?
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619

SargeV1.4 wrote:

daffytag wrote:

why the heck would I want that?
Sarge i already know ur stats are good and from what ive heard also ur clan.
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6618|United Kingdom

Hurricane wrote:

PlaneWhore wrote:

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

@ BrOk_MoRdU: you know not all of us can sit back and take pop shots at the people who are actually fighting. The only reason your k/d ratio is 2 to 1 is because your a gay little camping sniper not to mention the 200 hours commanding, i bet those artillery kills really help the k/d ratio a bit.
Coming from a 24/7 Karkand Infantry Only whore this comment is extra humorous.
Nice stats all around, though I suspect you

-spawncamp with tanks
-baserape with jets
-use the G36E

Not mortal sins, but simple ways to raise your KDR. 9/10
#1 sometimes but usally defensive sit back a little bit and catch the stray infantry
#2 only if they do it to me
#3 sometimes depending on the mood im in and if i can snag a ak-47
PlaneWhore
+59|6735

Hurricane wrote:

-spawncamp with tanks
-baserape with jets
-use the G36E
Guilty on all charges.
CJFF Balnk
+2|6696|Baltimore Maryland
I hate Whores.
shadowkila
+26|6380|Canada
Excellent Accuracy, alot of nice gold metals, look even better when u get to your next rank: captain
Correct me if i'm wrong, but your a tank whore and you like flying the helis not gunning.
Nice stats keep it up

Last edited by shadowkila (2006-11-23 17:16:03)

HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6346|Inside the AR Rockets.
I have an idea! Lets rate the stats BELOW us!! Just cause it wont make any sense!!! Yay!!
Ex.

You should stop dying so many times in the jeep and start getting more kills!!
shadowkila
+26|6380|Canada
You don't even have any stats to rate.LOL
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6455|England
Accuracy      17.53%
SPM     2.3600
Suicides     505
K/D Ratio     1.8642

not bad , but you have 700 hours on wake, i bet u spawn rape in the j10 an never play on the us side, 4/10
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6522|The Land of Claywhore

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

@ BrOk_MoRdU: you know not all of us can sit back and take pop shots at the people who are actually fighting. The only reason your k/d ratio is 2 to 1 is because your a gay little camping sniper not to mention the 200 hours commanding, i bet those artillery kills really help the k/d ratio a bit.  So dont go ripping people when your stats are shit also its very uncool.  The only reason you play SF im guessing is because you can get into better hidding spots and camp even more without so many people messen with you like in vanilla bf2 hence the 180+ hours on warlord.  So yeah bud looks like all you know is SF - WARLORD- Gay sniper
Just another J-10 carrier raping Karkand ammo spamming one trick pony trying to get some attention.I play SF because there is more of a challenge to it besides "Ammo ammo ammo ammo ammo".

How many times has a sniper saved your ass and you didn't even know it?

How many times has a sniper spotted infantry and armor for your ammo /health spamming asses or defended checkpoints while the groups of players assault other flags?

How many times have you spawned ass a sniper so you can tk players trying to take your precious jet?
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6455|England

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

@ BrOk_MoRdU: you know not all of us can sit back and take pop shots at the people who are actually fighting. The only reason your k/d ratio is 2 to 1 is because your a gay little camping sniper not to mention the 200 hours commanding, i bet those artillery kills really help the k/d ratio a bit.  So dont go ripping people when your stats are shit also its very uncool.  The only reason you play SF im guessing is because you can get into better hidding spots and camp even more without so many people messen with you like in vanilla bf2 hence the 180+ hours on warlord.  So yeah bud looks like all you know is SF - WARLORD- Gay sniper
Just another J-10 carrier raping Karkand ammo spamming one trick pony trying to get some attention.I play SF because there is more of a challenge to it besides "Ammo ammo ammo ammo ammo".

How many times has a sniper saved your ass and you didn't even know it?

How many times has a sniper spotted infantry and armor for your ammo /health spamming asses or defended checkpoints while the groups of players assault other flags?

How many times have you spawned ass a sniper so you can tk players trying to take your precious jet?
how Many tiMes have you hodged this thread? shut the hell up already
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6618|United Kingdom
How many times has a sniper saved my ass and i didnt know it, hummmmmm thats kindof a stupid question to ask IF I DONT KNOW IT :-P check my air map hours btw i think i have like 80 clean 70 gulf, 15 zatard, and only 20 wake, hummmmmm yep im a j-10 newb because i have 100 and something on dilian, could it be  there are 2 choppers on that map, nooooooo that would make too much sense, but it doesnt matter

as for your stats lost fate i have commented on them before, your leet just like me :-P

Last edited by HaVoK-RooKiE (2006-11-23 18:38:54)

specops10-4
+108|6713|In the hills
Wow, great stats, I like your aviator stats .  Bit of a karkand whore, not that I can really complain too much!
9.9/10 (only people like Bushviper would get a 10/10)
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6507|Search Whore killing fields

specops10-4 wrote:

Wow, great stats, I like your aviator stats .  Bit of a karkand whore, not that I can really complain too much!
Shitty Stats, Go cut your wrists

-1900/10

Tehe
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6457|Melbourne

DirtyMexican wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

-1900/10

Tehe
Nice Stats, GJ on the Aviator KDR there
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6507|Search Whore killing fields

R3v4n wrote:

DirtyMexican wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

-1900/10

Tehe
NO! His stats stink, Whats wrong with you
alav
+6|6731
@DirtyMexican

Nice killing streak! Kinda'high death one as well

Bad overall accuracy (doesn't really matter anyway),  ok SPM and lill' above average overall KDR.

Most played map: Karkand (welcome to the club... )

Only about 42% in vehicles. Nice!

Average/under Average infantry weapons KDR. Cool knife KDR! (I wasted mine in my initial attempts for the gold award thingy... hehehe)

Average armor & plane kdrs, good air defense & under average heli.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

@ alav

Good stuff with the weapon stats.  Good spm/k/d...Can't believe you don't have a kill with the shock paddles.lol.

9/10
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6457|Melbourne

DirtyMexican wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

DirtyMexican wrote:

-1900/10

Tehe
NO! His stats stink, Whats wrong with you
dude i was talking about u!

ts ts ts, Mexicans these days
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
alav
+6|6731

killer21 wrote:

@ alav

Good stuff with the weapon stats.  Good spm/k/d...Can't believe you don't have a kill with the shock paddles.lol.

9/10
They're a highly sensitive technological achievement meant for the sole purpose of saving lives... errrrr ROFL... (/prones & right clicks before the flaming starts)

Anyway... (stupid/dry jokes apart )

Very nice overall KDR, SPM & accuracy.

Good overall infantry weapons kdrs. Awesome grenade launcher & sniper rifle ones'.

I presume you hate planes on BF2...

Average armor & transport. Great air defense, heli & ground defence kdrs!

Keep up with the good work.
Mushroomcar
I L0v3 C4k3
+18|6690|Sweden
@ alav, very good stats, but maybe u should try get more awards, eh?
Xtreme kds
btw nice with no purple heartie:>
AUS-7th.FalCoN
+29|6513|Australia
@ {DTM}Mushroomcar

Very good accuracy SPM and K/d ratio
You have good ratios for nearly all kits, and you also play a variety of maps good work
You play wake like me nice
A good selection of victims
Very good vehicle ratios keep up the good work
A bloody insane ribbons/badges selection keep up the good work the 20 repairs is going to be a challenge
Good team and combat points keep it up
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6526|Scotland
@ AUS - nice accuracy for a high ranker and also u vary with the maps from time to time. i like the array of badges as well:P
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6618|United Kingdom
Ddenholm67 - average k/d ratio, average spm, above average accuracy,  but try to work on your vehicles they are lacking.

overall 6/10 since it looks your still fairly new to bf2

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard