Pilot: DonFck aka [FF] Sturmpanzerjager
Gunner: [FF] Ubersturmbannfuhrer
Xfire: donfck, ubersturmbannfuhrer
Long names o.O lol
Haze999
+6|6648

switchbladezz wrote:

Haze999 wrote:

@ soloing, that's just funny. A 2v2 is nothing like a pub server. If you choose to solo, you might have a chance with some of the nub teams but once you get higher up, you wont have a chance. As of maps, daq 16 or dal 16 are the only ones I would prefer to play on. Those are hit or miss maps, not "lets fly back 250 every pass so they dont even have a chance" maps. ^ Funny how you say that mama, yet you cant really hit a chopper thats not standing still.
run>u
o rly

scrimmed him when hawaiian was flying him : 7-2
scrimmed him when gravity was flying him 7-5 then 7-3;

yep, he owns me hard.
Tomhead
+1|6401
Team: Band of Brothers
tag: =BoB=
pilot: Nexis
gunner: Tomhead
xfires: tomhead, n3xis
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6876

Haze999 wrote:

switchbladezz wrote:

Haze999 wrote:

@ soloing, that's just funny. A 2v2 is nothing like a pub server. If you choose to solo, you might have a chance with some of the nub teams but once you get higher up, you wont have a chance. As of maps, daq 16 or dal 16 are the only ones I would prefer to play on. Those are hit or miss maps, not "lets fly back 250 every pass so they dont even have a chance" maps. ^ Funny how you say that mama, yet you cant really hit a chopper thats not standing still.
run>u
o rly

scrimmed him when hawaiian was flying him : 7-2
scrimmed him when gravity was flying him 7-5 then 7-3;

yep, he owns me hard.
Those were scrims... Not the real deal. so i wouldnt judge the skill off of them
TJShorty
+2|6400
[CLU] Chopper Legends United

Pilot:     TJShorty
Gunner: XxCappedxX

Xfire: tjshorty
         xxcappedxx

Last edited by TJShorty (2006-11-23 12:50:00)

TJShorty
+2|6400
I say the tourney should be on Daqing 16, No commanders...
Do it just like the bf2c tourney for choppers (http://www.eglnetwork.com/shows/casts/0 … per2v2.wmv).
Someone should try to get that map like it is in the bf2c tourney.. that would rock
Runitsyourmama
+13|6401|USA

switchbladezz wrote:

Haze999 wrote:

run>u
I heart u
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6607

I think it should be split into European and US/rest. Then possibly have the winners of Europeans go up against the winners of US/rest on 2 servers: one European and then one US or whatever.
Phrozenbot
+632|6651|do not disturb

Team: ĦÄŤ€
Tag: HATE
Pilot: Phrozenbot
Gunner: Counter1990
Xfire: Phrozenbot, dualactionjackson

No MEC maps. And keep it small like 16 player. Dragon Valley is good, stop complaining.

This looks fun.
Computer_Guy
+54|6732

Runitsyourmama wrote:

Computer_Guy wrote:

Vagrant FTW!!!
Don't you mean Upper|Crust for the win?

It's ok, everyone makes mistakes in typing. 
It wasnt it a mistake. I really MEANT VAGRANT FTW!!!!!!!
Cycloops
+1|6429
um just wondering which country its based in? i.e ping
Cause im in Australia

Last edited by Cycloops (2006-11-23 14:24:48)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6401|California
I think the servers will be in the USA
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6538|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Sounds damn interesting. But the only problem is:I LIVE IN SHANGHAI AND THE PING WILL BE LIKE 543 OR EVEN WORSE. If i would live in America I would've come. But 'Life Is A Piece Of Shit, When You look At It'
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6698|under there hayousaidunderwear

Haze999 wrote:

No elmo would own you if he was soloing, and I would prob do good if i had my old mouse back.
Strike|Bullet
+2|6400
Lol, if I were you I would withdraw because TJ Shorty and capped are going to wreck every single one of you . And don't listen to Haze guys, he's a baddie

Last edited by Strike|Bullet (2006-11-23 15:44:28)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6401|California
Yeah pretty much Shorty and capped are gonna win but im playing just for fun
Counter123
+1|6482

De_Jappe wrote:

not participating, just want to say it's a nice idea, and Don't take dragon valley, the sky is too bright for TV's
That is why it is the best 2v2 chopper map, if you gun dragon you can gun any
Counter123
+1|6482

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Hmm, I want to solo
Also for chopper maps, Dragon Valley or DALIAN PLANT or Daqing Oilfields are the best maps to go or add some custom maps for fun
You are CUT. Yea lets 2v2 on Dalian(16) thats a good idea...considering there are 2 choppers

Oh and NHB guy if we do dragon I hope you dont have any things in the middle of your screen showing you where the tv missile crosshair is at.

Last edited by Counter123 (2006-11-23 21:07:02)

Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6876

Counter123 wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Hmm, I want to solo
Also for chopper maps, Dragon Valley or DALIAN PLANT or Daqing Oilfields are the best maps to go or add some custom maps for fun
You are CUT. Yea lets 2v2 on Dalian(16) thats a good idea...considering there are 2 choppers

Oh and NHB guy if we do dragon I hope you dont have any things in the middle of your screen showing you where the tv missile crosshair is at.
Dalian does work, you have to cap the base with the chopper....
CynicDestroyer
+0|6584
There will most likely be an entrance into this bracket by the Moo-Squad.

I am a representative of the Moo clan and I am stopping by to say that you can count on

Pilot: Moo_1% P_Static_2
Gunner: Moo_5% blkhand2345

In my opinion - if everybody is so scared of Capped and TJ, then this shouldn't be too difficult for my boys

Capped and Shorty are just about the only guys I've ever seen shoot down P_Static_2 and blkhand more than once in a round, and I'm pretty sure that Moo came out on top

Capped and Shorty are most certainly worthy opponents, along with Hawaiian if it's the Hawaiian I think it is.

If anybody wants to contact us we're on Moo-Squad.com - post in the forums or jump in our vent server.

blkhand's Xfire is : blkhand2345
P_Static_2's Xfire is : virusPVF

My Xfire is : CynicDestroyer

Last edited by CynicDestroyer (2006-11-23 22:06:51)

Phrozenbot
+632|6651|do not disturb

Gravity wrote:

Counter123 wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Hmm, I want to solo

Dalian does work, you have to cap the base with the chopper....
Only one heli on 16 player.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6401|California
Yeah i forgot Dalian only has 1 chopper and Dragon with TV? its easy, if you played that map a lot
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6876

CynicDestroyer wrote:

There will most likely be an entrance into this bracket by the Moo-Squad.

I am a representative of the Moo clan and I am stopping by to say that you can count on

Pilot: Moo_1% P_Static_2
Gunner: Moo_5% blkhand2345

In my opinion - if everybody is so scared of Capped and TJ, then this shouldn't be too difficult for my boys

Capped and Shorty are just about the only guys I've ever seen shoot down P_Static_2 and blkhand more than once in a round, and I'm pretty sure that Moo came out on top

Capped and Shorty are most certainly worthy opponents, along with Hawaiian if it's the Hawaiian I think it is.

If anybody wants to contact us we're on Moo-Squad.com - post in the forums or jump in our vent server.

blkhand's Xfire is : blkhand2345
P_Static_2's Xfire is : virusPVF

My Xfire is : CynicDestroyer
wanna put that as Team Name - Pilot & Gunner - Xfire    cause im too lazy to go through and copy, each of them and paste em...
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6411|Lenox MA
Yes blkhand is a very good gunner. But i think me and switchbladezz will put up a good match. I can tell you finals already rawr>moo. Itll be a good match
Saggins
+1|6406|North Carolina

Strike|Bullet wrote:

Lol, if I were you I would withdraw because TJ Shorty and capped are going to wreck every single one of you . And don't listen to Haze guys, he's a baddie
Ummm?????? Excuse me but who are you noobs and please before you post about things beyond your concern take a look at the real deal -_-

https://img373.imageshack.us/img373/5080/noobzhl9.png

I'll talk to FHM/Paris-Hilton-/El DuRR, then we shall she who takes the gold.

Don't forget about Z-man n hatchet eaither.

Maybe nameless will even come out of WOW retirement for this?

Last edited by Saggins (2006-11-24 07:36:44)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard