.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6831|Marathon, Florida Keys
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
PeoNinja
Ninja Fart - Silent but Deadly
+31|6221

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

EA wont make another patch for BF2 the game has been out for years now they really dont give a shit about this game anymore. It has been over a year since the 1.41 patch and all we have gotten since then is one shitty map (Highway Tampa).

If it was my decision i would just revert the game back too 1.03 but with the AA missiles of 1.41. I miss the days of blackhawking,c-4 chucking,jumping and shooting,squadhopping and the ability of going from prone too standing without the action feeling all glitched and buggy.

And the reason the game is now broken is because of noobs. Yes noobs. Your the ones who complained about all this shit. "OMG the guy is a bunnyhopping-dolpin diving no skill cheater and i cant kill him because hes jumping all over the place QQ"

So now we are left with a stale game with restricted movements catered too the overwhelming amount casual players who whined about game imbalances. While the minority of skilled players who enjoyed the original version of the game got shafted because of the thousands of noobs who cried across various forums.

So now we have the game we have now. And the noobs just fucking love this version. And you know exactly where too find all these noobs. They are in any public I/O Karkand server endlessly throwing grenades and spamming claymores between USMC spawn and the hotel. Sometimes you will find these very same noobs at other parts of the map but they are lost here. But they always use their grenades as their primary weapons never using their guns until all their grenades are gone and then shooting their guns wildly hoping too get a kill. But they are content with dying as they get a new batch of grenades at their disposal when they respawn!

Thanks noobs for ruining this game with your crying and QQ's

R.I.P Battlefield 2
You will always be remembered
I dont run out of nades I play support and
https://www.kevininscoe.com/pub/stop_whining_and_get_a_life.jpg
i g
Banned
+876|5886|GA

aj0404 wrote:

i miss the patch with the automatic sniper rifle formerly known as the PKM.now it is but a legend...

lulz
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6490
I like the RPK more now that I can hit stuff with it.

To be honest the BlackHawk is the only thing that I miss and one of six things that were actually nerfed (the others being the GL, C4 and the Carbines, but everyone saw that they were overpowered). But when you consider that the L85, LMGs, Anti-Air missiles, all ground vehicles, SMGs, G3, and Sniper Rifles all got major buffs you will see the claim that BF2 was "nerfed into oblivion" is quite, stupid.

Now yes the movement was slowed down but now not only does the game take more tactics and teamwork than skill (as the devs intended it) but also the Assault, Support and Spec-Ops classes are not ridiculously overpowered as they were in previous incarnations of the game.

In conclusion BF2 is more in line with the original vision of the developers now than it was, even though it is a shame about the BlackHawk.

It should be 1.03 BH and 1.41 everything else.

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2008-04-28 19:51:36)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6675

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I like the RPK more now that I can hit stuff with it.

To be honest the BlackHawk is the only thing that I miss and one of six things that were actually nerfed (the others being the GL, C4 and the Carbines, but everyone saw that they were overpowered). But when you consider that the L85, LMGs, Anti-Air missiles, all ground vehicles, SMGs, G3, and Sniper Rifles all got major buffs you will see the claim that BF2 was "nerfed into oblivion" is quite, stupid.

Now yes the movement was slowed down but now not only does the game take more tactics and teamwork than skill (as the devs intended it) but also the Assault, Support and Spec-Ops classes are not ridiculously overpowered as they were in previous incarnations of the game.

In conclusion BF2 is more in line with the original vision of the developers now than it was, even though it is a shame about the BlackHawk.

It should be 1.03 BH and 1.41 everything else.
Once again you amaze by failing to see.. well, pretty much every reason why people like straz_mataz and me hate the current game in comparison to earlier versions. Claymores have been turned into disposable K:D-compensators, chopper TV missles have been given a maximum range shorter than the fog distance, the squad system has received a major nerf, and most importantly the infantry combat has been dumbed down to quite an extreme. Not slowed down, dumbed down. The playing field of infantry has been forcibly leveled out by removing many actual tactics, abilities, and speed.

Last edited by Lucien (2008-04-29 02:03:37)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
thepilot91
+64|6258|Åland!
I miss it so ...but hey anyone who know this stuff..arent you still able to install bf2 in 1.03 and do a RANKED 1.03 server isnt that still possible???

Last edited by thepilot91 (2008-04-29 03:44:08)

SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6336|Netherlands
No its not anymore, stopped a few months ago. Although a fried of mine still has a server there with local ranks...
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6588|England

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

In conclusion BF2 is more in line with the original vision of the developers now than it was
So IO mode and almost every BF2 forum complaining of a buggy game was in their original vision?

The original vision also included for laser designators, 128player maps and proper physics on all maps, such as crates that would fall off of cranes and barrels that would roll down hills and squish infantry below...

Do you see any of that in the latest version of BF2?

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Movement as infantry totally sucks now. Play CSS, then play BF2 and you will see how restricted it is. People bunny hop in CSS, but get killed. Very few people complain of it, and instead, use their skill to kill them rather than type a load of crap like a 10year old kid (maybe thats cos the hitboxes in CSS actually work - but only after a good few updates I will say).

Even if the game is full of bugs, I still play it and enjoy it. But there is no doubt that this game had/has so much potential yet it has failed to reach that ever since day 1 due to our knowledge of just how much got cut from this game. Nerfs and imbalance that has been introduced to all of that in the patching process certainly hasnt helped.
howler_27
+90|6709
In regards to the first post:  Yeah, this game just sucks.  I guess that's why people are still playing it over the 3 yrs that it came out.  Geesh, get a grip.  Your talk is almost noobish in itself.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6618|Michigan, USA

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

i miss the patch with the automatic sniper rifle formerly known as the PKM.now it is but a legend...

lulz
My god, never knew the PKM was that good, then again I didnt have it unlocked back when it was still possible.  Reminds me alot of the M60 in Battlefield Vietnam, on full auto it was the most accurate weapon, standing of course, also had the longest range.  Nerfed nearly immediatly though.
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6207

howler_27 wrote:

In regards to the first post:  Yeah, this game just sucks.  I guess that's why people are still playing it over the 3 yrs that it came out.  Geesh, get a grip.  Your talk is almost noobish in itself.
Oh i still play bf2 and i am well adjusted too how the game plays now.I just wish that all the nubs didnt complain about stupid shit 2 years ago because they couldnt adjust too how the game was being played.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6761|Comber, Northern Ireland
just play the fucking game douche
i g
Banned
+876|5886|GA

david363 wrote:

no u
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6505|P-way, NJ

david363 wrote:

Do we have our next victim here dun dun dun
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6518|UK , Birmingham
are u for real? http://bf2s.com/player/46554023/

1000 hours 91'000 points.

o...my
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6681|BC, Canada
I didnt know you needed incredible stats to enjoy the game....
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6207

david363 wrote:

You my friend are one of these noobs who cannot kill people with their gun and likes the way the game is played now.

GG for proving my stereotype
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6505|P-way, NJ

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

I didnt know you needed incredible stats to enjoy the game....
I didn't know having a negative k/d in every gun was fun
HSG
+23|6496|British Columbia, Canada

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

EA wont make another patch for BF2 the game has been out for years now they really dont give a shit about this game anymore. It has been over a year since the 1.41 patch and all we have gotten since then is one shitty map (Highway Tampa).

If it was my decision i would just revert the game back too 1.03 but with the AA missiles of 1.41. I miss the days of blackhawking,c-4 chucking,jumping and shooting,squadhopping and the ability of going from prone too standing without the action feeling all glitched and buggy.

And the reason the game is now broken is because of noobs. Yes noobs. Your the ones who complained about all this shit. "OMG the guy is a bunnyhopping-dolpin diving no skill cheater and i cant kill him because hes jumping all over the place QQ"

So now we are left with a stale game with restricted movements catered too the overwhelming amount casual players who whined about game imbalances. While the minority of skilled players who enjoyed the original version of the game got shafted because of the thousands of noobs who cried across various forums.

So now we have the game we have now. And the noobs just fucking love this version. And you know exactly where too find all these noobs. They are in any public I/O Karkand server endlessly throwing grenades and spamming claymores between USMC spawn and the hotel. Sometimes you will find these very same noobs at other parts of the map but they are lost here. But they always use their grenades as their primary weapons never using their guns until all their grenades are gone and then shooting their guns wildly hoping too get a kill. But they are content with dying as they get a new batch of grenades at their disposal when they respawn!

Thanks noobs for ruining this game with your crying and QQ's

R.I.P Battlefield 2
You will always be remembered
SUCK IT UP STATS ARE LIFE!
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6628|Greenwood, IN
I just can't believe some actually cares about a game this much.  I mean should'nt you be more worried about improving your life?  Getting a better job, playing with your kids, making new friends?  Go out enjoy your self.  Its summer time guys.  Which means more time out side less time inside.
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6169|Texas
Less QQ more pew pew
jsnipy
+3,276|6545|...

Naturn wrote:

playing with your kids
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6628|Greenwood, IN

jsnipy wrote:

Naturn wrote:

playing with your kids
lol yes in both ways too... 
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6170|San Antonio, Texas
BF2's epic, imagine BF3. There is still hope.

* Release in late 2008 (Nothing like lighting up some mates on Christmas Day. Oh joy!)