sinnik
+16|5989|@defamations pad taking notes.
just found this site today tried it out on my fav server and it works pretty well

just got to the site below and then enter the server ip you wan to moniter (select auto scan for best results) then sit back and wait !!

http://raycaster.info/hackbuster/index.php

coded by this guy..

[UTAC] Raycaster

Great job mate!
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6139|San Antonio, Texas
This program's great, but there are some flaws like any other program. A certain tag will cause it to cut off the rest of your name. '<' is one character that will cause the problem.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6438|Chicago, IL
EA needs to get one of these, assuming it works
sinnik
+16|5989|@defamations pad taking notes.
definitely works caught 2 hackers in half an hour with it - confirmed by one of the admins

If its not sure then it does tell you that it might be a false positive then you can check them by there pids
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6474|P-way, NJ
I'm on that list with ~)BH(~Sgt.Kyle
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6139|San Antonio, Texas
Sweet, Raycaster made some improvements.

^Same here. I had  <3 PKM and <3 C4 tags while playing, so it marked me.

Last edited by Cyrax-Sektor (2008-04-26 17:06:08)

GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6360

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

I'm on that list with ~)BH(~Sgt.Kyle
Someone who PID hacked you has been caught.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6711|The Netherlands

sinnik wrote:

just found this site today tried it out on my fav server and it works pretty well

just got to the site below and then enter the server ip you wan to moniter (select auto scan for best results) then sit back and wait !!

http://raycaster.info/hackbuster/index.php

coded by this guy..

[UTAC] Raycaster

Great job mate!
Hey thats a nice tool for our clanserver. The more hackers we can detect, the better. +1 thanks.
Raycaster
+6|6721
Thanks for the kudos guys. The wall of shame is interesting, but not really useful with all of the PID hacks out there. The only point where I play as Raycaster anymore is in scrims and competition. If you see Raycaster on a public ranked server, it ain't me. It's a PID hacker who is trying to get precious stats reset.

My advice to anyone who spots a hacker is to talk to the admin in private or just leave. These folks are immature enough to try and make your life hell in revenge.

The really good news is if you ban someone who is PID hacking it is the cheat that gets banned and not the real person.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6644|pimelteror.de
karma for you!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard