Incantation
+1|5843
hey guys,

if you're anything like me, you don't care about rank, rules, etc.. you just go online to waste nerds and have some fun.

doing it in a jet would just plain be acting like a pussy.. and there's no way to rack up kills and get your nose int he action as with the attack chopper.

for the last two years my buddy and i have played online together and hammered the shit out of countless nerds.. and they cry, ask admins to kick.. we get kicked, banned etc.. but whatever. we are not girls and we don't cry if it happens to us. oh yea and we don't give two fxcks about stats

anyway.. here's a quick and easy "how to" vid on becoming a true chopper whore. if you follow the tips in the following video you will be on your way to developing an appreciation for pure ownage.

And remember.. to all you nerds that are going to cry "no skill", uncaps are BY FAR the most difficult bases to attack, for the following reasons:
- there is always a "nerd to air" in the base(anti aircraft pod to all the nerds out there), or sometimes two
- most heavily fortified.. lots of jeeps, choppers, jets etc to contend with. more than any other base
- for the above reason you will find the highest density of people in the uncap.. and they don't freely let you fly around.. so yea, it's the most heavily defended base
- if there are any jets airborne you can be certain they will be flying by often
- you are the farthest away from any friendly support.. so when you go in, you only have yourself to keep yourself alive

so yea, don't try to tell me capping flags or anything else is more difficult. we have done it all and NOTHING is as difficult as staying alive for 2, 3, 5, 10 minutes in the enemy uncap

because this vid is a year old the uncap rape segment isn't nearly as fruitful as the current vids we have.. and i will be releasing those within a month or two.. with advanced techniques showing how to repair the chopper on the carrier deck, etc

anyway enjoy.. feel free to post comments and i look forward to raping you in an uncap in the very near future.

inc
segment 1 is below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-IZJCzy3Fk

segment 2

http://www.youtube.com/v/5WjN-s0TzSs

segment 3  - owning jets. let's face it.. anything else is a joke to have to hit. jets at least offer a little bit of difficulty to hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LAjYYWZ9yw

Last edited by Incantation (2008-04-28 14:28:21)

SteikeTa
+153|6744|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Sounds like you are the nerds here...
san4
The Mas
+311|6684|NYC, a place to live
First video is excellent. Second video is the same as the third video, isn't it?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6562|England

san4 wrote:

First video is excellent. Second video is the same as the third video, isn't it?
Yeah, there isnt a segment 2

And whats the obsession with the word "nerd"? People who can shoot down that many jets must be with em too
Awesome shots though.
hintakaari
+113|5935
is this a joke? coz its not funny..
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6689|Brunei Darussalam

Sir, you fail at funny.
BRiiNDED
+137|6120

hintakaari wrote:

is this a joke? coz its not funny..
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5995|London ㋛

The first video has a slight comedic value to it, the 2nd shows skill. As for you, you're a knob, playing for stats and enjoyment makes you a nerd? And playing to piss people off makes you....cool? yeah? Or is that just your way of trying to justify spending as many hours on battlefield as any other "nerd" GG
Fateless
+36|6238|Jennifer Connellys Pants
What a dick. Perhaps minesweeper would be better for you, you can kill yourself and it takes no skill. Much like the video shows.
Incantation
+1|5843
nice.. i appreciate all the replies..

my sincere apologies for making a mistake with the 2nd video link.. i re-upped that segment. again this is old stuff i have a lot of new footage that should provide to be far more entertaining

new link for 2nd vid is:

http://www.youtube.com/v/5WjN-s0TzSs

cheers, and thanks for all the kind words
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5932|New York
I kick for my choppers/jets.
iD
Hates most server admins.
+7|6652
you could improve that. stop doing useless flights through the hangars, start timing the vehicle respawns (especially the essex gun!), you you can take them out the second they respawn and you'd already doing a lot better.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6128|Carnoustie, Scotland
rofl'd at the C4 on chopper and jet... Nice video.

Also, srsly bad quality.

Last edited by Funky_Finny (2008-04-27 14:12:21)

Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6737

Janis_Petke wrote:

Sir, you fail at funny.
Quoted for Truth.
Jrdeacs
+22|5895

CommonSense wrote:

LOL
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5932|New York

Jrdeacs wrote:

CommonSense wrote:

LOL
Admin. abuse ftw.
Incantation
+1|5843
start timing the vehicle respawns (especially the essex gun!), you you can take them out the second they respawn and you'd already doing a lot better.
nice try newb
a) the essex spawns at random sometimes, so "timing" is pointless
b) sometimes there is a nerd repairing, so timing is pointless
essex - proper strategy is to always be on the ready to hit chaff and line the the gunner up for tv and/or have 3 rox ready for it. currently in our rotation we leave TV missiles for essex only, and use rox/cannon to dispose of jets/choppers unless tv necessary for chopper. it is a much better way to conserve ammo as jets take only 2 rox or some cannon and 1 rocket, essex takes 3 rox or some cannon and 2 rox, and  choppers.. depends on the situation but i generally don't use rox for em unless i have to.
c) timing jet/chopper spawns is kindergarten.
proper strategy will depend on the density of nerds on the deck. if there are a lot we take out everything as it spawns, if not we conserve ammo, generally leaving choppers and taking out jets generally, but usually leaving them as bait.

it all depends on conditions.

Last edited by Incantation (2008-04-28 14:25:41)

SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6309|Netherlands

Fateless wrote:

minesweeper would be better for you
Lol
iD
+7|6652

Incantation wrote:

start timing the vehicle respawns (especially the essex gun!), you you can take them out the second they respawn and you'd already doing a lot better.
nice try newb
the fact, that you start with an insult shows a lot, you signed up just to post this video. LOL

i just gave you some advice how you could do better, take it or ignore it.
Incantation
+1|5843
yea cuz kindergarten students give the teacher advice? know your place kid
aimless
+166|6121|Texas
All I saw was baseraping.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6128|Scotland!
Hurrrrrrrrrr. . no
iD
+7|6652

Incantation wrote:

yea cuz kindergarten students give the teacher advice? know your place kid
flaming here doesnt hide that you are still just intermediate at baseraping, no matter how hard you try
chittydog
less busy
+586|6831|Kubra, Damn it!

SteikeTa wrote:

Sounds like you are the nerds here...
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6459|A W S M F O X
Baseraping requires the most amount of skill, I mean you have to move your mouse to kill the constantly spawning infantry.

FUCK!

SO MUCH SKILL REQUIRED BY CROM YOU ARE BEST PLAYERS EVER@!@11111!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard